Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 799. (Read 1191989 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Troubleshooting

Our ICO site gives no feedback or confirmation email, so it might seem like it is not working. We are fixing these issues, and they should be done by midnight. We are also going to ad a 2FA feature.

Another thing is that the login process can take quite a while, so just wait patiently and it should work.

If you:
 - Can't access site --> Change DNS to google ones (8.8.8.8 ect)
 - Can't register --> Takes a while and doesn't give feedback right now.
 - Sign in --> Even if registering seemed to have failed, just try logging in and wait for 30 seconds or more. Should work then.

If you are still having problems You need to do this: flush DNS

Minimun investment

The minimum investment is 0.0777 BTC. If you send under it, then you will have to do another payment so the total goes over 0.0777 BTC.

We have also noticed an investments of exactly 0.0777 is not taken into account, as it should go over that amount. That is a bug, and it will be fixed soon.

About the bonus extension

We have promised everyone an chance to get the 25 % first day bonus, and due to the problems we have had some were not able to invest. Thus we have extended the bonus by 24 hours.

This has been done only once, and we have no intentions to dilute the early investments! We simply just must give an equal chance for everyone to participate.

About the BTCD Swap

It begins after the ICO! No rush Smiley

WARNING: Do not try to send BTCD to any ICO address! You could lose your BTCD. If you want to invest via BTCD then just buy it and hold it in your own address. The BTCD swap happens after the ICO and we will provide more info about it later.

About the KMD/BTC exchange rate

We can calculate that only after the ICO has ended and we know the exact amount of BTC raised. You can try to estimate it by using our ICO calculator.

How much have we raised?

You can check the ICO status from our multisig address: https://blockchain.info/address/35Rwwc9e2Mj7smFXJ1iXF826cMW3tqfz6x

WARNING: Do not send any funds there directly! Use your own BTC address generated by the ICO site.

*simple explanations*

100,000,000 Komodo tokens
90,000,000 to ico and coin swap of btcd
Max btc is 30,000 and the ico ends if reached before ico scheduled to end.
Calculations will be at the end of the ico the following way...
Bitcoins collected + total btcd on the market for a swap will be divided by 90,000,000 and you get what % you have invested.
1st day 25% bonus was extended an extra 24hrs due to challenges getting into the site...no terms have changed.

Hope this gives some clarity.
Set Your Ideas Free
Okay it's already 3 hours after I sent the 0.0277 in my account but I still did not received credits on my account?

I sent first 0.05 BTC last 11 hours then I sent 0.0277 BTC last 3 hours since the minimum btc required is 0.0777.

Try sending a third very small amount. I suspect that the investment size must be over 0.0777 and not equal to it. Sorry about this.

If it doesn't work then we will do it manually, but in any case you will get your KMD!

So why is invest with Bitcoin if the Btcd way is lower priced?

BTCD is priced by the market... what whatever it is a better investment or not depends on its price. With a higher demand its price too will rise.

WARNING: Do not try to send BTCD to any ICO address! You could lose your BTCD. If you want to invest via BTCD then just buy it and hold it in your own address. The BTCD swap happens after the ICO and we will provide more info about it later.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
So why is invest with Bitcoin if the Btcd way is lower priced?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Okay it's already 3 hours after I sent the 0.0277 in my account but I still did not received credits on my account?

I sent first 0.05 BTC last 11 hours then I sent 0.0277 BTC last 3 hours since the minimum btc required is 0.0777.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
*simple explanations*

Bitcoins collected + total btcd on the market for a swap will be divided by 90,000,000 and you get what % you have invested.
1st day 25% bonus was extended an extra 24hrs due to challenges getting into the site...no terms have changed.

AH ok. So for the calculations , it will be total bitcoins collected + total BTCD on the market: so some Komodo will be alloctaed to BTCD that may never claim them etc, because they are lost coins and so on? That is what was confusing me, I thought only the amount of BTCD that registered for a swap would be included in the exchange/swap.
So that means most of the funding will be from BTCD swap realistically then?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Important information

Troubleshooting

Our ICO site gives no feedback or confirmation email, so it might seem like it is not working. We are fixing these issues, and they should be done by midnight. We are also going to ad a 2FA feature.

Another thing is that the login process can take quite a while, so just wait patiently and it should work.

If you:
 - Can't access site --> Change DNS to google ones (8.8.8.8 ect)
 - Can't register --> Takes a while and doesn't give feedback right now.
 - Sign in --> Even if registering seemed to have failed, just try logging in and wait for 30 seconds or more. Should work then.

Observe the minimum investment  

About the bonus extension

We have promised everyone an chance to get the 25 % first day bonus, and due to the problems we have had some were not able to invest. Thus we have extended the bonus by 24 hours.

This has been done only once, and we have no intentions to dilute the early investments! We simply just must give an equal chance for everyone to participate.

About the BTCD Swap

It begins after the ICO! No rush Smiley

About the KMD/BTC exchange rate

We can calculate that only after the ICO has ended and we know the exact amount of BTC raised. You can try to estimate it by using our ICO calculator.

How much have we raised?

You can check the ICO status from our multisig address: https://blockchain.info/address/35Rwwc9e2Mj7smFXJ1iXF826cMW3tqfz6x

Please do not send any funds there directly! Use your own BTC address generated by the ICO site.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Is Registration disabled? or is it a bug? its been more than 8 hrs and the ico site's registration doesn't work.. can somebody respond?

registration is not possible.....

I've reported issues on the SuperNET slack.

If you're interested in investing I still recommend using BTCD due to it having an active Poloniex exchange listing, no disadvantages to ordinary investors, the additional average bonus %, a revenue asset etc..

Thanks Smiley
Agree!   Buy BTCD from Polo while it's still under 470,000 sat.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I use two diffirent explorer and noweone i cant register.i give up.

Sorry for the hassle! Have you tried our troubleshooting guide?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16581798
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I use two diffirent explorer and noweone i cant register.i give up.
Set Your Ideas Free
I have tons of questions:
Do you know the rate of btcd swap rate?
Will btcd become kmd in the future so there will no btcd in the future?
Is the swap rate better than bitcoin buy rate?

Thanks for answers.  Grin Grin

Yes, we have promised a certain exchange rate, plus the average bonus BTC investors get.

Komodo is a BTCD 2.0, so we encourage everyone to swap.

More info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16115491
https://steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/komodo-ico-questions-and-answers

You are welcome!

When precisly ends 25% bonus now that it was extended, please? Want to get some friends in.

The 25 % bonus ends exactly on October 17th, 3PM UTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
When precisly ends 25% bonus now that it was extended, please? Want to get some friends in.
Activity: 581
i sent fund to ico address,but why i only got 20% bounus in my account?

Hello,

it shows 20% but we will manually update it to 25% tomorrow. No worries, you will get the bonus.

Regards

Ok Thanks
Activity: 581

Same here why i only got 20% bonus in my account?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Hello,

it shows 20% but we will manually update it to 25% tomorrow. No worries, you will get the bonus.

Regards
Activity: 245
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
*simple explanations*

Great summary!

Thank you.

I have tons of questions:
Do you know the rate of btcd swap rate?
Will btcd become kmd in the future so there will no btcd in the future?
Is the swap rate better than bitcoin buy rate?

Thanks for answers.  Grin Grin
can i send bitcoins to my dedicated address from exchange directly?
yes.

also ico deposit page is shapeshift enabled, so any shapeshift supported coin from anywhere can also be used.

each account gets a dedicated BTC deposit address. all BTC sent to that address will credit your account.

shapeshift is setup to convert and send the BTC to that address
thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
yes.

also ico deposit page is shapeshift enabled, so any shapeshift supported coin from anywhere can also be used.

each account gets a dedicated BTC deposit address. all BTC sent to that address will credit your account.

shapeshift is setup to convert and send the BTC to that address
Jump to: