Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 803. (Read 1191989 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 20
Is Registration disabled? or is it a bug? its been more than 8 hrs and the ico site's registration doesn't work.. can somebody respond?

I just registered another account using chrome browser.  No delays, worked fine.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
Is Registration disabled? or is it a bug? its been more than 8 hrs and the ico site's registration doesn't work.. can somebody respond?

registration is not possible.....

I've reported issues on the SuperNET slack.

If you're interested in investing I still recommend using BTCD due to it having an active Poloniex exchange listing, no disadvantages to ordinary investors, the additional average bonus %, a revenue asset etc..

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
registration is not possible.....
Activity: 236
So, is it just me, or is Komodo pretty expensive for an ICO? So, I paid 1 BTC into the ICO, and with the 25% bonus, in essence paid 1.25 BTC for 7500 Komodo. 1.25 BTC is currently $800. $800 divided by 7500 Komodo is $0.106 per coin. 10.6 cents per Komodo and there are 100 million of them? What was Ethereum's ICO price like 8 cents, and there were fewer coins? So right now Komodo has a 10.6 million dollar marketcap. Why do I feel like we're in an ICO bubble? Lol

i do not think so !
BTC is 640 $ (not 800)
so i would calculate 1 BTC % by 7500 (as the bonus is in)
that brings you to 0.000133 BTC per Komodo or 0.0853 $ per ...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So, is it just me, or is Komodo pretty expensive for an ICO? So, I paid 1 BTC into the ICO, and with the 25% bonus, in essence paid 1.25 BTC for 7500 Komodo. 1.25 BTC is currently $800. $800 divided by 7500 Komodo is $0.106 per coin. 10.6 cents per Komodo and there are 100 million of them? What was Ethereum's ICO price like 8 cents, and there were fewer coins? So right now Komodo has a 10.6 million dollar marketcap. Why do I feel like we're in an ICO bubble? Lol
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
is there any 2-way authentication support for security?

I don't see anything on website to enable this? Is your 12-16 keyword Authentication when the coins are released the security for each account?

Also received no confirmation email upon registration.
I'm surprised no one noticed this while ICO site is heavily ddosed for hours.
I'm not swapping my BTCD unless 2FA is implemented.
I am pretty sure thought, they'll do it in the fallowing 14 months or so.

Me neither.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

I don't see anything on website to enable this? Is your 12-16 keyword Authentication when the coins are released the security for each account?

I'm surprised no one noticed this while ICO site is heavily ddosed for hours.
I'm not swapping my BTCD unless 2FA is implemented.
I am pretty sure thought, they'll do it in the fallowing 14 months or so.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I checked my mail, it's valid. I typed my password, they match. Everything is OK, but I'd waited for a long time and nothing happened. Still can't register.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I'm having trouble to register for hours too...Nothing happen when i click the Register button below.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Activity: 2
is it OK to send Btc from poloniex to komodo's Bitcoin investment address?

or
is it OK to send Btc from blockchain.info  to komodo's Bitcoin investment address?

i don't know what to do....

Accepts sending the poloniex?

Yes

is it OK to send Btc from poloniex to komodo's Bitcoin investment address? really?

I asked this question on page 77,
The answer was yes,
TwinWinNerD responded

thanks!
Activity: 41

or
is it OK to send Btc from blockchain.info  to komodo's Bitcoin investment address?

Yes

is it OK to send Btc from poloniex to komodo's Bitcoin investment address? really?

I asked this question on page 77,
The answer was yes,
TwinWinNerD responded
Activity: 196
Hi,
Unfortunately, I can't register, register button doesn't work. When I click on it, nothing happens. What should I do?

Please make sure to enter a correct email and the same exact password twice. Then click the button and wait a few seconds and do nothing. Should work without problems.

Regards

The same thing is happening to me. I click on the button but nothing happens. Im accessing the website using Safari on IOS. Any ideas?

+1
I'm having trouble to register for hours too...Nothing happen when i click the Register button below.

Please fix this bug on your site...it seem many people having this problem too.

working hard on this.

Regards

Still not able to register...the Register button is still not working when i click them.
Been trying to register for many hours now, so please fix this problem soon....because i don't want to miss my first day bonus

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
How long should it take for the BTC sent in to show up on our ICO page? I sent some in two hours ago but it has not registered on the web page. Wallet says it's confirmed...
Activity: 113
Merit: 20

or

Yes
How KMD gain campaigns?
Twitter, newsletter
And what are the campaigns?

Grateful Grin
Activity: 2

or

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
You should move the images in the OP to a non-Cloudflare server and update the OP.
Jump to: