Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 805. (Read 1191989 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
It is working now!

Like previously stated we will extend the 25% bonus because of this issue.

The 25 % bonus will end 3PM UTC on October 17th!

Sorry for the delay!
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
This problem with the ICO site is caused by the greed factor, get 25% extra by investing in the 1st 24hrs. And the Fear factor, I'm going to miss out. This is a direct result of the planning by the Komodo team. Hype hype

hype quick I've got be quick and get my bonus. Just remember that markets are driven by 2 things Fear & Greed. It looks like they have done a top rate job of stimulating both conditions. Komodo team I tip my hat, best ICO

ever.

Cheers Jon  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
It is up now. This is my first ICO investment.

Good luck Komodo Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
There seems to be an attack on the website. They are aware of it and working on it.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
ICO website is down? isn't loading
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I'm still trying to load ico website... no luck. How long will you extend bonus period??
Set Your Ideas Free

I would ask you if are there any tt, fb or newsletter bounty except of signature one?

There are no social media bounties. For newsletter we have a newsletter lottery campaign, where a few subscribers will win KMD.
I have subscribed to your newsletter,do I qualify for lottery automatically?

Yes, welcome!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

I would ask you if are there any tt, fb or newsletter bounty except of signature one?

There are no social media bounties. For newsletter we have a newsletter lottery campaign, where a few subscribers will win KMD.
I have subscribed to your newsletter,do I qualify for lottery automatically?
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
I am getting a 503 error (service unavailable) by calling the ICO page since hours  Roll Eyes
Set Your Ideas Free

Set Your Ideas Free
In Poland working.
But I bought few hours ago KMD. So I no need more I bought was I need.
But bonus still is fair and moving like promised 24 hours 25% bonus after start after issues its fair.
 gl with buying.

I still can't get in, curious what's the price for KMD? how much you get for 1 btc?

There's no way to know until the ICO is over! We created an ICO calculator, so everyone can speculate different scenarios. Try it!

https://komodoplatform.com/downloads/kmdcalculator.xls
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
In Poland working.
But bonus still is fair and moving like promised 24 hours 25% bonus after start after issues its fair.
 gl with buying.

I still can't get in, curious what's the price for KMD? how much you get for 1 btc?
Activity: 882
In Poland working.
 gl with buying.
Activity: 616
bought some btcd before it rises over 500,000 sats soon
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
spain:Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I'm not suprised... go Poland go!
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Working in Poland in EU but not working in US ha ha.
Keeep working on yours internet connection Smiley Poland is like Japan with internet speed Smiley

OT: best coders in world ranking:
1) china
2) russia
3) poland !!!!
Russia took first place for algorithms
Set Your Ideas Free
WTF 5 hours waiting and still because nobody cares to improve the servers page, very unprofessional  Angry this is a sample of komodo itself is just disappointing  Roll Eyes

We are sorry about this! Our team is still working and trying to resolve the issue.

We will make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate with the 25 % bonus, so its duration will be extended. The length depends how long it takes to get the site working. From the moment when it works for everyone we will start the clock... so if the site would start working 11 PM then the bonus would end the next day on 11 PM.
Activity: 882
Working in Poland in EU but not working in US ha ha.
Keeep working on yours internet connection Smiley Poland is like Japan with internet speed Smiley

OT: best coders in world ranking:
1) china
2) russia
3) poland !!!!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Service unavailable here in California....

Worked for me and 120 other investors.  I will disconnect so others can log in, maybe that will help?

still the same, will try later, thanks anyway Smiley
Jump to: