Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 804. (Read 1191989 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Sorry, if this was addressed before, but I have few questions I would like to have answered before I invest.

1. What is minimum limit on ICO cap needed to make KOMODO succses?
2. What will happen if ICO wont get enough BTC?
3. How long after ICO ends can we expect distribution to participants?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi,
Unfortunately, I can't register, register button doesn't work. When I click on it, nothing happens. What should I do?

Please make sure to enter a correct email and the same exact password twice. Then click the button and wait a few seconds and do nothing. Should work without problems.

Regards

The same thing is happening to me. I click on the button but nothing happens. Im accessing the website using Safari on IOS. Any ideas?

Sorry for the hassle, something is broken again, we will try to fix this asap.

Accepts sending the poloniex?

Yes

ICO 25% extended until Monday 3pm UTC correct?

The BTCD thing is a swap, right? eg we "burn" out BTCD, wont be able to retain them after we exchagnge them for Komodo?

Yes 24 additional hours, everyone will have the chance to claim the early bird bonus.

Yes it is a swap, you exchange your BTCD for KMD.

Hi,
Unfortunately, I can't register, register button doesn't work. When I click on it, nothing happens. What should I do?

Please make sure to enter a correct email and the same exact password twice. Then click the button and wait a few seconds and do nothing. Should work without problems.

Regards

The same thing is happening to me. I click on the button but nothing happens. Im accessing the website using Safari on IOS. Any ideas?

+1
I'm having trouble to register for hours too...Nothing happen when i click the Register button below.

Please fix this bug on your site...it seem many people having this problem too.

working hard on this.

Regards
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi,

Regards

+1
I'm having trouble to register for hours too...Nothing happen when i click the Register button below.

Please fix this bug on your site...it seem many people having this problem too.

Activity: 204
ICO 25% extended until Monday 3pm UTC correct?

The BTCD thing is a swap, right? eg we "burn" out BTCD, wont be able to retain them after we exchagnge them for Komodo?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Accepts sending the poloniex?
Activity: 121
The ICO site is working fine
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Hi,

Regards

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello, I sent 0.02
Then I noticed that has a minimum value,
You can make another transfer at the same address?
To add the least: 0.0777 BTC?

Grateful

You need to make another transfer of at least 0.0777 BTC. Then it all (0.02 + 0.0777) should get sent to the multisig address.

Accepts sending the poloniex return?

Small correction, only 0.02 + 0.0577 are neccessary.

Regards
Hello, I sent 0.02

Grateful

You need to make another transfer of at least 0.0777 BTC. Then it all (0.02 + 0.0777) should get sent to the multisig address.

Accepts sending the poloniex return?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hello, I sent 0.02

Grateful

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So what's going on with it now? Was able to get in, sent Bitcoin to the deposit address, and now can't get back in. The sign in button does nothing after I click on it. Guess I'll just wait. :/
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Can we send from exchange or only from personal wallet?

You get a dedicated deposit address, so you can send from exchange!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi,

Regards
Activity: 29
Hi,
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
 Can we send from exchange or only from personal wallet?
Hello, I sent 0.02

Grateful
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
here is not working, can´t reach the site Huh

its probably DNS/cache issue, should resolve itself over time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
here is not working, can´t reach the site Huh
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
This problem with the ICO site is caused by the greed factor, get 25% extra by investing in the 1st 24hrs. And the Fear factor, I'm going to miss out. This is a direct result of the planning by the Komodo team. Hype hype

hype quick I've got be quick and get my bonus. Just remember that markets are driven by 2 things Fear & Greed. It looks like they have done a top rate job of stimulating both conditions. Komodo team I tip my hat, best ICO

ever.

Cheers Jon  Wink

The delay will be compensated with 24 additional hours of 25% bonus. So nobody will be missing out and this was not done intentionally.

Regards
Jump to: