Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 865. (Read 1191723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
german translation claimed
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
More information regarding all the bounties will be announced later.

We are still working on the details.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm not going to lie...but I did laugh out loud at this Grin
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
HODL, HODL, HODL!I suspect that when his alliance dumped most coins, he dilutes 200x to raise more money again.
Jl777 is doing  many very long term projects and all profits will pour into your ... ILLUSION.
Show your codes with other devs who can understand potential profits, pay them with SuperNET money and assests, do the rest as promises. Why don't you do this way?
Another cycle will be this: no real product, just git, clone & run because he can't do GUI, do not blame him...
Because NXT devs kicked him out, SuperNET and other assets are nearly homeless.
CryptoCard is dead in silence. Teleport, Telepathy: too longterm ideas that ZCASH makes them obsolute and James wants to depend on that technology to further delay his project if anything happens with Zcash relationship.
InstantDEX will be EasyDEX for a show case after 2 years gambling with SuperNET money and no real product.
After BTCD dilutting, SuperNET and other assets manipulating projects is the next?

By the way, up until now, Jl777's API is like this:

Jl777's commitment is as following:

Poor all BTCD bagholders!

THIS IS PURE GOLD!
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
size doesnt matter

Size only matters when you're full grown, baby!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132
The reality is this is finally jl777's "Jump the Shark" moment, after an endless string of serial asset and coin creations, Icarus has finally flown to close to the sun.

30k btc to clone zcash? LOL

It was nice knowing you jl777, now we know why you kept yourself anon for years, eventually the game ends, good night sweet Prince.
komodo is actually my first coin ICO. can you remind me what other coin I even created, ICO or no ICO?

max amount is a max, what other recent ICO had max cap? usually what comes in is less than the maximum. That is because the maximum is the biggest it can be and anything else is less than the maximum.
Activity: 882
Long time reader, subscriber and hodler here.

James the stuff that comes from your head is amazing. And the direction you wish to take crypto is inspiring.

A couple of due diligence questions though, and please note these are not meant to sound harsh, you have my utmost respect.

1. Has Supernet generated any revenues? (Props to you for keeping the price at near beginning level)
- yes there have been some assets, but those didn't really give any revenues
- the funds supernet has, have been used for trading, have any of those profits been given back to the hodlers?

2. What role will Btcd play in iguana?
-Before it was needed as the grease for iguana transactions? Now what is the grease for iguana, komodo?

3. You said that you will never build on a platform you have no control on (ie: nxt) but is not btc and zcash outof your control
-what happens if btc transaction fees become large
-or btc changes in a way that is disasterous to your project

-or z cash fails to deliver a working product, or zcash delays their launch, or zcash who can read this thread sees you as a competitor and seeks to throw a monkey wrench in your launch somehow.

Thanks
legendary
ring signatures way better than zcash, just saying. so people, please don't buy  into this ICO as zcash security is backed by NSA. BTCD should have gone the NXT way with Komodo, making snap shots over the period of next 10 weeks.
you do realize NXT price pumped 4x due to the snapshots. While short term thinking BTCD peoples might applaud that, it only helps the existing whales to do that. Note that I am an existing BTCD whale and I chose not to do a preannounced long term pump snapshot

I guess since you think ring sigs with 3 to 10 signers, usually on the low end is better than zcash, well that is comparing a very small anon set with up to 2^28. Not sure what universe 3 to 10 is better than up to 2^28, i guess the one where size doesnt matter?

where is your proof that zcash is backed by the NSA? people can easily claim cryptonote is backed by the NSA, it did after all have a very strange appearance with a 2 year history when it was still a few months old. So you can go into the zcash forum and prove to them how they are NSA controlled and then plz post your findings here.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
The reality is this is finally jl777's "Jump the Shark" moment, after an endless string of serial asset and coin creations, Icarus has finally flown to close to the sun.

It was nice knowing you jl777, now we know why you kept yourself anon for years, eventually the game ends, good night sweet Prince.

Scammers tend to go by the same name. Remember Josh of Butterfly Labs anyone? Empty promises. Then came Josh of PayCoin --- same name same fate. Jordan Lee of Nubits went by the name JL and now we have James Lee who goes by the name jl777. Jordan Lee scammed his own coin and disappeared. This Komodo scheme is more like an exit ICO (comparable to exit pumps).

What happened to Josh of butterfly lab anyway... Didn't see him for quite some time.
legendary

Scammers tend to go by the same name. Remember Josh of Butterfly Labs anyone? Empty promises. Then came Josh of PayCoin --- same name same fate. Jordan Lee of Nubits went by the name JL and now we have James Lee who goes by the name jl777. Jordan Lee scammed his own coin and disappeared. This Komodo scheme is more like an exit ICO (comparable to exit pumps).
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

legendary
ring signatures way better than zcash, just saying. so people, please don't buy  into this ICO as zcash security is backed by NSA. BTCD should have gone the NXT way with Komodo, making snap shots over the period of next 10 weeks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I have a lot of respect for James, he's brilliant, level headed and has some amazing ideas. He's done a lot of this on his own. Coding can be a very lonely existence...but again this is an investment that people are looking at based on past releases.

I think it was a bad move to start yet another ICO based on the current climate of scams, wasted ICO's and over promises. This is not James fault as it is what is currently a sea of scammy ICO's and failed promises.

With amount of money raised close to 6000 BTC just for the Supernet, I'm kinda disappointed that we still don't have a full release. Iguana is still months away from showing us anything working.

James I'm sorry, I wish you luck...I really do. But you won't be getting any Bitcoin from me this time, I will be waiting for my initial investments in you to see the light of day first.

Peace

You might have forgotten that the SuperNET funds were not spent, but rather are being invested to produce gains and operations funded from this. This necessarily slows things down a bit.

Also why do you say iguana is months away from showing anything working? Do you know something I dont?

Sorry James, I don't mean to offend. I know funds haven't been spent, funds are being used as asset holdings in various coins...I've been following your projects for years and I've become a bit disillusioned to say the least.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
I have a lot of respect for James, he's brilliant, level headed and has some amazing ideas. He's done a lot of this on his own. Coding can be a very lonely existence...but again this is an investment that people are looking at based on past releases.

I think it was a bad move to start yet another ICO based on the current climate of scams, wasted ICO's and over promises. This is not James fault as it is what is currently a sea of scammy ICO's and failed promises.

With amount of money raised close to 6000 BTC just for the Supernet, I'm kinda disappointed that we still don't have a full release. Iguana is still months away from showing us anything working.

James I'm sorry, I wish you luck...I really do. But you won't be getting any Bitcoin from me this time, I will be waiting for my initial investments in you to see the light of day first.

Peace

I would have to agree with this. As a current BTCD holder, investing in KMD makes no sense at this point.
legendary
HODL, HODL, HODL!I suspect that when his alliance dumped most coins, he dilutes 200x to raise more money again.
Jl777 is doing  many very long term projects and all profits will pour into your ... ILLUSION.
Show your codes with other devs who can understand potential profits, pay them with SuperNET money and assests, do the rest as promises. Why don't you do this way?
Another cycle will be this: no real product, just git, clone & run because he can't do GUI, do not blame him...
CryptoCard is dead in silence. Teleport, Telepathy: too longterm ideas that ZCASH makes them obsolute and James wants to depend on that technology to further delay his project if anything happens with Zcash relationship.
InstantDEX will be EasyDEX for a show case after 2 years gambling with SuperNET money and no real product.
After BTCD dilutting, SuperNET and other assets manipulating projects is the next?

I guess you didnt actually look at docs.supernet.org

a large part of it is IDENTICAL to the bitcoin RPC. you know the main crypto that everybody uses. why dont you show that crazy graphic to the bitcoin devs about their RPC?

Also I heard that monero is finally having a GUI now. Does that mean all this time it wasnt real?

You do raise a good point that if zcash is delayed, komodo will necessarily be delayed, but from what I can tell they are making very good and steady progress. Oh, and they dont have a GUI either. does that mean zcash doesnt exist too?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
please reserve for indian translation.(hindi)
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Jl777's commitment is as following:

Poor all BTCD bagholders!

Jump to: