Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 862. (Read 1191723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Komodo Team is formed by a big team all of them respectable member of crypto for many years

Respect? Based on what? Give me 30k BTC and I can develop you whatever you want for 2 years without actually delivering a finished product. Satoshi Nakamoto is respectable for providing us Bitcoin FOR FREE and IT WORKS. Now you tell me that Komodo team is respectable? Don't make me laugh, respect has to be earned. You don't exactly earn it with promises and many git commits. What JL777 does here is criminal and this ICO should be cancelled.

You earn respect from peers who know what you are doing and can understand your abilities. Clearly you are no peer so have no right to judge who should have respect and who shouldnt.

Oh my god you did not just say that!!  Grin

You know what this is called? It's called circle jerking.

By its original definition peer review is supposed to include everyone not just the ones who agree with you. You just embarrassed yourself and the whole Komodo fanboy community.

Do you think scientists get peer reviewed by climate change deniers when they publish things on Global warming?
legendary
Conqueror, what is BTCD without the tech? You can wait a year and BTCD 1.0 will still be there. So dont do the swap and you would have lost nothing.

Then all you need to do is hire a brilliant dev that will work for free for 2 years to give you the pump you want.

This is not about the pump man.
This is about MORAL.

I have a large position in BTCD, so i went through the same feelings as you mate.

There will be dilution to your position but you will get a smaller piece of a bigger pie. This funding injection will give Komodo a better chance of hiring devs and people to manage Komodo in a way that will get the tech out faster.

So this is a long term play. If you are not looking for a dump, this should be the best way moving forward to advance the tech and the liquidity.

First thought is usually right.
What happen here is that you came up with excuse and start believing in it.
I am not willing to do that. Raw facts.

No worries. Wish you luck.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
The empty promise of a conversion from BTCD to KMD somewhere in the distant future does not actually give value to BTCD because anything can happen in 10 weeks.

Why is this an empty promise? People can and will swap! 'Distant Future' means the end of the ICO, when all the ICO investors get their KMD as well.

The BTCD does have value, and everyone who don't like to participate in the KMD ICO can sell their BTCD to those who want do want.

BTC might go to zero, zcash might not deliver, JL777 might vanish or die or whatever. An average BTCDholder right now has a lot of risk on their shoulders and while having all this risk, to make matters worse, they also will miss out on any new and potentially better investment opportunity.

Hold on! BTCD was developed by the same team as well, so those risks are are there even without KMD ICO. If BTC goes to zero we are all doomed anyway.

BTC is the most secure and used coin out there, and it will most likely stay that way. Furthermore, jl777 has recognised the potential risk involved and thus he is also coming up with solutions.

Do not sell you BTCD below the promised rate!!!

If you do, you would be handing free money to other people. If you want to exit, you can do it with the real rate, the price will recover as the BTCD holders also get an extra asset.

Average price in Aug = 0.00354716 = 0.00532074 btc/btcd with 1.5x multiplier.

Oct. 15 -           25% bonus  = 0.00425 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 16-22 -      20% bonus  = 0.00443 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 23-29 -      15% bonus  = 0.00462 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 30-Nov 5 - 10% bonus = 0.00483 BTC/BTCD
Nov 6-12 -         5% bonus   = 0.00506 BTC/BTCD
Nov 13-20 -       0% bonus   = 0.00532 BTC/BTCD
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
Komodo Team is formed by a big team all of them respectable member of crypto for many years

Respect? Based on what? Give me 30k BTC and I can develop you whatever you want for 2 years without actually delivering a finished product. Satoshi Nakamoto is respectable for providing us Bitcoin FOR FREE and IT WORKS. Now you tell me that Komodo team is respectable? Don't make me laugh, respect has to be earned. You don't exactly earn it with promises and many git commits. What JL777 does here is criminal and this ICO should be cancelled.

You earn respect from peers who know what you are doing and can understand your abilities. Clearly you are no peer so have no right to judge who should have respect and who shouldnt.

Oh my god you did not just say that!!  Grin

You know what this is called? It's called circle jerking.

By its original definition peer review is supposed to include everyone not just the ones who agree with you. You just embarrassed yourself and the whole Komodo fanboy community.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Conqueror, what is BTCD without the tech? You can wait a year and BTCD 1.0 will still be there. So dont do the swap and you would have lost nothing.

Then all you need to do is hire a brilliant dev that will work for free for 2 years to give you the pump you want.

This is about MORAL.

I have a large position in BTCD, so i went through the same feelings as you mate.

There will be dilution to your position but you will get a smaller piece of a bigger pie. This funding injection will give Komodo a better chance of hiring devs and people to manage Komodo in a way that will get the tech out faster.

So this is a long term play. If you are not looking for a dump, this should be the best way moving forward to advance the tech and the liquidity.

First thought is usually right.
What happen here is that you came up with excuse and start believing in it.
I am not willing to do that. Raw facts.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500

You are a loser because you talk like a loser! Complaining is not profitable business and its all you do and if you develop anything nobody will invest in complaining business! The future is about tolerance, listening, respecting, you dont even respect yourself by having a mask on your face that you use not to smell all the bullsh*t you talk about!
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Readers of this thread should be well aware that large scale Fudding is very profitable for people who want to drive the BTCD price down during the next 5 weeks and build their BTCD  positions in advance of the ICO.
legendary

You earn respect from technical peers like other innovative devs. Clearly you are no peer so have no right to judge who should have respect and who shouldnt.
legendary

This is about MORAL.

legendary

legendary

This is about MORAL.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Right now the real BTCD price is near zero, it's worthless because it will be replaced by Komodo and the old BTCD will be left to die. The empty promise of a conversion from BTCD to KMD somewhere in the distant future does not actually give value to BTCD because anything can happen in 10 weeks. BTC might go to zero, zcash might not deliver, JL777 might vanish or die or whatever. An average BTCDholder right now has a lot of risk on their shoulders and while having all this risk, to make matters worse, they also will miss out on any new and potentially better investment opportunity. Since JL777 knew all this in advance and was also a big BTCDholder the whole thing has an awful stench of insider trading all over the place. Buying BTCD now is effectively the same as buying MtGoxCoins back in 2014 in hope of actually being able to withdraw them later on. Moderators should just lock and delete this thread or at least put a big red warning to it stating "BEWARE THE CREATOR OF THIS ICO IS ANONYMOUS AND BETRAYED THEIR PREVIOUS INVESTORS"

BTW, a guy working 16 hours a day on all these projects could not possibly have time to lurk in these forums and writing such long and tiring posts to defend their scam. It is obvious that jl777 is not one person.

Its also obvious that you dont know Komodo Team is formed by a big team all of them respectable member of crypto for many years. Before you open your poisoned mouth make sure you go to the forum thread of bullsh*ting not here. This is a decent thread
legendary

legendary
jl777

It is obvious that you don't understand why people buy crypto.
It is like buying shares in company.
With known emission model, it was easy to count how big my share of total coins will be.
And it is no secret that people was attracted to BTCD because it was scarce coin.

Now you are changing rules during the game.

You are anonymous scammer, whose only intention is to suck people money in exchange for PROMISES.
I look forward to sell all my BTCD and UNITY and never buy any of your projects again.

legendary
Hyena and co, the value of BTCD is 0.00532 each.

There is no point addressing your lies and misinformation.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Right now the real BTCD price is near zero, it's worthless because it will be replaced by Komodo and the old BTCD will be left to die. The empty promise of a conversion from BTCD to KMD somewhere in the distant future does not actually give value to BTCD because anything can happen in 10 weeks. BTC might go to zero, zcash might not deliver, JL777 might vanish or die or whatever. An average BTCDholder right now has a lot of risk on their shoulders and while having all this risk, to make matters worse, they also will miss out on any new and potentially better investment opportunity. Since JL777 knew all this in advance and was also a big BTCDholder the whole thing has an awful stench of insider trading all over the place. Buying BTCD now is effectively the same as buying MtGoxCoins back in 2014 in hope of actually being able to withdraw them later on. Moderators should just lock and delete this thread or at least put a big red warning to it stating "BEWARE THE CREATOR OF THIS ICO IS ANONYMOUS AND BETRAYED THEIR PREVIOUS INVESTORS"

BTW, a guy working 16 hours a day on all these projects could not possibly have time to lurk in these forums and writing such long and tiring posts to defend their scam. It is obvious that jl777 is not one person.
Jl buddies knew about Komodo so inside trading at its peak  Shocked IMO if devs are part of inside trading then its = Scam.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Very nice. Keep up the good work  Cool
legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hands up who thinks BTCD price is too big?  Cool

Probably Komodo and few his friends who wanted to buy cheaper?

PS
Believe it to be fair "swap" rate? Ask people, do not have to believe in sth that is easy to check Smiley

The whole BTCD community was expecting an announcement, which of course drove the price up.

The actual Komodo team was put in place in the last second, when the price was around where it currently is.

Some of the people are unhappy that the price of BTCD was so low, while some will - I'm sure - say that the price of BTCD is too big. We believe this to be fair swap rate, from the perspective of both parties.

Coming up with an ideal swap rate is really challenging. No matter what is decided someone would be unhappy.

There was a lot of discussing regarding this as far as I know.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hands up who thinks BTCD price is too big?  Cool

Probably Komodo and few his friends who wanted to buy cheaper?

PS
Believe it to be fair "swap" rate? Ask people, do not have to believe in sth that is easy to check Smiley

The whole BTCD community was expecting an announcement, which of course drove the price up.

The actual Komodo team was put in place in the last second, when the price was around where it currently is.

Some of the people are unhappy that the price of BTCD was so low, while some will - I'm sure - say that the price of BTCD is too big. We believe this to be fair swap rate, from the perspective of both parties.
Jump to: