Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON - page 53. (Read 75886 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin
There is a small trading activity on the two exchange but I would like to see how this will coin will fair when it entered Yobit and Ccex there should be campaign for CCEX ,because it's much harder to get in there than Yobit because they are voting based..

yes right and may be today block explorer live  Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
There is a small trading activity on the two exchange but I would like to see how this will coin will fair when it entered Yobit and Ccex there should be campaign for CCEX ,because it's much harder to get in there than Yobit because they are voting based..
developer of kuboscoin

you are rock man Smiley Smiley
good job mate making this info, hope there's a lot of this kind of things to brought up here so the community will show more support will be waiting for the trading site to start the trade, there's no clear path as of now since the coin still new but making more development will help us achieving our goal. keep it up dev.

we will make that things in our road map and you create that for kuboscoin @ majime

path is very clear, just wait we launch now block explorer may be today then it will come good trading site soon @Golftech
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
good job mate making this info, hope there's a lot of this kind of things to brought up here so the community will show more support will be waiting for the trading site to start the trade, there's no clear path as of now since the coin still new but making more development will help us achieving our goal. keep it up dev.
legendary

Very interesting but we need a confirmation from the dev if this is part of the project a newbie posting this kind of stuff is not good it's the dev call to do that so we'll wait for him to confirm..
developer of kuboscoin
when it will come in polo or good exchanges.

good work @ majime

soon on good exchanges @ mgrover

your support most important keep it up kuboscoin community  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 199
when it will come in polo or good exchanges.
developer of kuboscoin

I have to say Kubos with its Petahash Formula is grand, I like it. I'm also gonna get some Kubos.

thanks petahash formula is unique profit  Smiley Smiley
the coins keep staking in my wallet what a nice project hope we can enter another trading website
the trading is still not healthy yet since it is just a new project and we needed to spread the word
might be needed some advertisement mate for this coin to be recognized and gather attention.

thanks,but kuboscoin network stable and advertiser is out bounty members  Smiley Smiley Smiley

This is what I am looking for a crypto currency a stable network,community support and hard working dev,I am staking a good number of coin and had a stable supply of interest it's a two way profit really,from staking and trading which will come soon .Is kuboscoin added on Ccex yet?

that right keep support kuboscoin network  Smiley Smiley Smiley
developer of kuboscoin

I have to say Kubos with its Petahash Formula is grand, I like it. I'm also gonna get some Kubos.

the coins keep staking in my wallet what a nice project hope we can enter another trading website
the trading is still not healthy yet since it is just a new project and we needed to spread the word
might be needed some advertisement mate for this coin to be recognized and gather attention.

We are now doing it but you can have a share in spreading it are you ready to dump kuboscoin? the most important now is to set up the blockexplorer and a stand alone site if possible a road map and paper wallet exchange is also important but it will come once the coin is complete with all the requirements..

Control your eagerness to dump this coin..

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

WE live website for our community to better representing  sources and roadmaps
check op now, website is live
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thanks,but kuboscoin network stable and advertiser is out bounty members  Smiley Smiley Smiley

This is what I am looking for a crypto currency a stable network,community support and hard working dev,I am staking a good number of coin and had a stable supply of interest it's a two way profit really,from staking and trading which will come soon .Is kuboscoin added on Ccex yet?
developer of kuboscoin

legendary

We are now doing it but you can have a share in spreading it are you ready to dump kuboscoin? the most important now is to set up the blockexplorer and a stand alone site if possible a road map and paper wallet exchange is also important but it will come once the coin is complete with all the requirements..

Control your eagerness to dump this coin..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

developer of kuboscoin

developer of kuboscoin
still stuck on the 18blocks update, any info about this guys its been over 5 hrs now but may wallet still showing that im 18 blocks away.

hello no problem still fine sync check firewall protection  Smiley
okay sir will wait a little while might be my connection causing the problem, can you tell me what happen to yobit? are they gonna add this up or we will not expect anything from them? thanks.

@@@EVERY PERSON

we have all work done just wait reply and YOU have promote and discuss any issue here we solve all problems

and we working very hard but community support most important

thanks more update soon  Smiley Smiley Smiley
sure buddy just let us know here how can we help you and if possible we will do our share to keep you project alive.
good luck to you dev and rest of this community. thanks.

only support kuboscoin network  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
still stuck on the 18blocks update, any info about this guys its been over 5 hrs now but may wallet still showing that im 18 blocks away.

okay sir will wait a little while might be my connection causing the problem, can you tell me what happen to yobit? are they gonna add this up or we will not expect anything from them? thanks.

@@@EVERY PERSON

we have all work done just wait reply and YOU have promote and discuss any issue here we solve all problems

sure buddy just let us know here how can we help you and if possible we will do our share to keep you project alive.
good luck to you dev and rest of this community. thanks.
developer of kuboscoin

@@@EVERY PERSON

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Pages:
Jump to: