Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON - page 55. (Read 75886 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
i got my first stake approx 0.5 kubo  Wink Wink

good job thanks all kuboscoin network supporters  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
after my reply here earlier i've got at least 18 kubo so happy for this progress keep moving up KUBO dev
this system will attract more investors if they see how the staking works and how they profit from it, by
the way are you still sending bounty for twitter and fb? i think I haven't received it yet if you can please review
https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc thanks mate.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

after my reply here earlier i've got at least 18 kubo so happy for this progress keep moving up KUBO dev
this system will attract more investors if they see how the staking works and how they profit from it, by
the way are you still sending bounty for twitter and fb? i think I haven't received it yet if you can please review

i will pay all pending bounty today  Smiley Smiley Smiley
very generous dev i hope this community support you well and make this coin succeed, all the plan needed to be implemented
dev can only do it with the support of the community just keep holding your coin and attract investors to come here and
see the possibility to profit from this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin

i will pay all pending bounty today  Smiley Smiley Smiley
developer of kuboscoin

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
hi dev how long do i keep the wallet open to keep staking, its been almost 24 hrs but i don't see any rewards it is showing that i just needed to wait for 2 minutes but it is not doing nothing, just wondering if there's any setting that is needed to be change or what? thanks dev.

20000 block pow wait not any setting required
ah okay might be needed to look for more connection to stake more faster. thanks for the kind reply dev good luck.
developer of kuboscoin
hi dev how long do i keep the wallet open to keep staking, its been almost 24 hrs but i don't see any rewards it is showing that i just needed to wait for 2 minutes but it is not doing nothing, just wondering if there's any setting that is needed to be change or what? thanks dev.

I got mine after 12 hours only have you added the nodes,you need more connections to the network mine are 3 to 5 connections and I think it's also depends on the amount of coins you have in your wallet ,the bigger the amount the better..

yes that right  Smiley
developer of kuboscoin

20000 block pow wait not any setting required
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

I got mine after 12 hours only have you added the nodes,you need more connections to the network mine are 3 to 5 connections and I think it's also depends on the amount of coins you have in your wallet ,the bigger the amount the better..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
developer of kuboscoin
Hi!
how to restore a wallet from a backup (.dat file)?
Thank you!

simple .dat file copy from kuboscoin folder and past it any where like pen drive etc  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
BOUNTY RECEIVED!
Thanks  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
bounty receive. thanks  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Bounty received. Thank you!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 599
Bounty received.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
BOUNTY RECEIVED !
Thanks !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Bounty received. Thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Hi!
how to restore a wallet from a backup (.dat file)?
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: