Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] Latium Tasking Platform and Token Sale - page 3. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I know you have a good past with Bittrex, But for now it is too hard to get listed in Bittrex.

Its very good if you can start in Cryptopia or HitBTC first to increase trading volume before you listed LAT in Bittrex.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
I understand, that you can have some problems, but I also understand all other users too.
And for me, if you promise, that coins will be added to HITBTC after the main sale is and, on 15 of September, you should release it, because people are believe you, believe in Latium, and they want to see, that Latium is very good and stable coin.
Adding it to the exchange - is good chance to demonstrate it, and to make a good piar among all people, who work with exchange.

I work with you from beginning of the old project Latium, popularized LAT among a huge number of people, I bought new LATcoins too, and I can conclude the following two points:

- That LATcois will be added to exchange in the nearest future, I hope, I'm sure, that it will happen in the next few days. This will give confidence to all users!
- That new mobile app will become available and will become a stable platform for the implementation of bold projects and progressive earnings for millions of people.
We are currently working on options which will benefit all who invested. This can take some time but we look to be listed on exchanges soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I think that this project will be the same like minexcoin  Embarrassed giving you only promises nothing else, they also say that and you can look to their thread (Only lies in lies), if you find the word "SOON" in any project here obviously It means 2 or 3 month  Undecided
I'm sorry you feel that way. We will be making some general announcements next week about the future phases of the sale and other important information. We ask that you please be patient. We are working to do the best for the entire community, as well as those who have already purchased LAT tokens.
I still have 60LATC in my wallet.  Can I still exchange for LAT Tokens or is it too late?  If too late, do I just throw away my LAT wallet and 60 LAT and walk away or is there still a way to get LAT Tokens with my 60 LATC?

Will the LATC wallet continue to function (earn interest) indefinitely or stop working after certain date?

Just want to know if I missed my chance with my LAT wallet and too late, or if there is another chance for me.

I thought there was still another 2 weeks before the very end,  But not?

The two week pool sale was going to occur if 7.5 million tokens were sold. We did not hit that mark so the pool sale did not occur. There will be more phases in the near future. You were able to transfer your LATC for multiple weeks on the site before the sale ended.

I was waiting til the last stage, to allow as much interest to build as possible before trading.  There was no indicator saying that only IF the amount desired was raised, the 2 wk pool sale would occur, was there?  Of course, it looks like you only raised under 2M LAT Tokens (according to the page), so this project is probably going to take awhile to get rolling, no?
It was stated on the site that once we sold 7.5 million tokens then a pool sale would occur for the remaining 2.5 million. Our biggest hurdle to overcome was exposure. There was not enough exposure on this phase of the project. We feel with some of the marketing and promotional things we will be putting forward soon, it will help drive exposure and interest in the project.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I still have 60LATC in my wallet.  Can I still exchange for LAT Tokens or is it too late?  If too late, do I just throw away my LAT wallet and 60 LAT and walk away or is there still a way to get LAT Tokens with my 60 LATC?

Will the LATC wallet continue to function (earn interest) indefinitely or stop working after certain date?

Just want to know if I missed my chance with my LAT wallet and too late, or if there is another chance for me.

The two week pool sale was going to occur if 7.5 million tokens were sold. We did not hit that mark so the pool sale did not occur. There will be more phases in the near future. You were able to transfer your LATC for multiple weeks on the site before the sale ended.

I was waiting til the last stage, to allow as much interest to build as possible before trading.  There was no indicator saying that only IF the amount desired was raised, the 2 wk pool sale would occur, was there?  Of course, it looks like you only raised under 2M LAT Tokens (according to the page), so this project is probably going to take awhile to get rolling, no?

Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
what is the different of this token with latium coin. i have some latium on my wallet, but it isn't synchrone. any update for new addnodes?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Hello everyone,

We are applying a 100% bonus to any tokens purchased in the next two days until the timer runs out on the site. Any tokens purchased before this bonus was initiated will also be credited with the 100% bonus. You should see your bonus arrive by the end of the day.

Thanks!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello
I was a member of the old project latium.cc
I have some coins.
How can I return them?
Activity: 87
Looks like other coins are just trying to duplicate technologies that LAT has had for years.
Activity: 84
Preferale tokens for sale.I just traded one.Waiting for more tremendous offers.
Activity: 3
I understand, that you can have some problems, but I also understand all other users too.
And for me, if you promise, that coins will be added to HITBTC after the main sale is and, on 15 of September, you should release it, because people are believe you, believe in Latium, and they want to see, that Latium is very good and stable coin.
Adding it to the exchange - is good chance to demonstrate it, and to make a good piar among all people, who work with exchange.

I work with you from beginning of the old project Latium, popularized LAT among a huge number of people, I bought new LATcoins too, and I can conclude the following two points:

- That LATcois will be added to exchange in the nearest future, I hope, I'm sure, that it will happen in the next few days. This will give confidence to all users!
- That new mobile app will become available and will become a stable platform for the implementation of bold projects and progressive earnings for millions of people.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
How many coins was sold? And how many funds you've collected?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Im very curious about this token and McAfee in your team

Hello,

We will be having more sale phases in the near future. We do not have an exact date for the token being available on an exchange at the moment. We are in talks with a few to vet all of our options.

You promised to run the token on the stock exchange at the end of the sales. The exchange will not in the near future?

How long to wait?
As I stated in the quote above, we do not have an exact date to be live on an exchange. We expect to be on there within a few weeks.

So it is possible to wait indefinitely. You wrote one, now say more! Proof in screenshots:

I want to know why it happened? You lose the trust of the people!
I want to see the coin on the exchange soon, as you promised.

Im bought arround 400 LAT in last 2 days and i hope i can exchange this coin soon in market. I trusted your words because you have McAfee in your team, You promised to listed LAT in HitBTC after presale !!!
Activity: 5
LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Hello,

We will be having more sale phases in the near future. We do not have an exact date for the token being available on an exchange at the moment. We are in talks with a few to vet all of our options.

You promised to run the token on the stock exchange at the end of the sales. The exchange will not in the near future?

How long to wait?
As I stated in the quote above, we do not have an exact date to be live on an exchange. We expect to be on there within a few weeks.

So it is possible to wait indefinitely. You wrote one, now say more! Proof in screenshots:

http://f4.s.qip.ru/nhEFBWJN.jpg
http://f5.s.qip.ru/nhEFBWJO.jpg

I want to know why it happened? You lose the trust of the people!
I want to see the coin on the exchange soon, as you promised.
Activity: 542
Hi, I want to ask you - What happen to the old latium coin because I had more than 200 coin in my affiliate account And now everything has disappeared from the site (http://www.latium.cc) to the exchange used to accept latium in past (https://coin-swap.net/) Embarrassed
i have the same problem

I'm also interested, the old wallet has long been deleted, but the file wallet.dat remained
We had a great conversation with John McAfee and our CEO David Johnson concerning the recent ICO ban in China. Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7FUn2z78Q&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 5
LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Hello,

How long to wait?
We are seeing some great conversation going on in our slack. Join up here https://join.slack.com/t/latium-team/shared_invite/MjE3NTU1ODk5NTU0LTE1MDEwMTIzMjAtNTJmZTZjNDA4Yw
i sent with NEO token , but i dont recive get LAT , PLS help
Please send us a DM if you never received your tokens. NEO was having issues for most everyone today so it could have been delayed because of that. You should have received your tokens by now.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: