Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] Latium Tasking Platform and Token Sale - page 5. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
John McAffe as the project's advisor? hmm. Interesting.

Will see how this goes. I might throw a few bucks. Any bounties available?

Those were my exact words lol. It sounds like a great project, but we already have a few of these what makes Latium different?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
We had a great time with John McAfee yesterday. Very happy to have him be a part of the project. https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/905192044150366214
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
John McAffe as the project's advisor? hmm. Interesting.

Will see how this goes. I might throw a few bucks. Any bounties available?
It does not really have an effect on Latium since Latium is not a Chinese company. It may limit the amount of Chinese traffic we get but that's about it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
good luck! nice to see this coin reborn !!!!!!!!!
Activity: 2
So my understanding is total coin supply will be ended up 30M correct?

No bonus for early investor is something making me hesitating to invest hmm...

Hello,

There was a pre-sale a few weeks ago that had a 33% discount on tokens for early investors. Since the token sale is fully underway we are not offering a bonus.

Thanks!

Ok... that is interesting.

Presale started on 7/24/17. ETH price was around $200 for the week. And presale incentive was 1ETH=150LAT so actually 50% more than public sale - this stage. And I'm not sure how many tokens you guys did sale but according to article below, I assume 4.5M was sold.

"Pre-Sale Period: You will be able to purchase 150 Latium Classic for 1 ETH. Twitter marketing to earn Latium Classic will end. This period offers a 33% discount to subsequent Latium Token purchases. (1 ETH = 150 Latium Classic). This period will last until there are 4.5 million Latium Classic in circulation."

At this moment ETH price is around $342 and 1ETH = 100LAT

It it already 2.56 times more expensive.

I was interested in this project but it seems way too much at this moment nor not seeing any effort to fair distribution. I wish you a good luck!
the concept is very unique, the gap between digital and physical world is getting bigger day along with the rapid development of digital world, but with this project, the boundaries will not feel far, I'm very interested, hopefully can go according to plan
Thank  you for the kind words. We are very excited about the possibilities Latium has to offer.
social media bounty link? Huh Huh Undecided
Hello. Unfortunately we do not have a bounty program for Latium. We may still implement one in the very near future.

Thanks!

Hello,

There was a pre-sale a few weeks ago that had a 33% discount on tokens for early investors. Since the token sale is fully underway we are not offering a bonus.

Thanks!

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Good luck and can't wait to see the list of exchanges!
Activity: 2

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Same concept with STORM?
Anyway, it's good on the other side. Competition is always welcome in crypto so consumers will have another option.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
social media bounty link? Huh Huh Undecided
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
It's been a long journey for latium, looking forwards to next stage
Keep up the good work guys! Smiley

Regards
I was reviewing the prototype, it looks very interesting.  So it looks like from the images on your site you will be able to scan QR codes for people that show up to an event that you host.  This could be interesting .. almost like a rent-a-crowd ?
Hello,

Well that's one of the aspects. The platform, since it allows one-to-many relationships, makes it possible to create a task for anything you may need people to show up for. It could be anything from a community clean-up project to a political rally to a kid's birthday party. The possibilities are endless because of the one-to-many tasks you can create.

Great question! If you need anything else please feel free to ask!
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Finally new thread as old was deprecated.
Activity: 4
I was reviewing the prototype, it looks very interesting.  So it looks like from the images on your site you will be able to scan QR codes for people that show up to an event that you host.  This could be interesting .. almost like a rent-a-crowd ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Kindly reserve Philippines / Filipino translation for me incase its needed.

regards,
saichou
Activity: 161
I'm curious... what can I do with 50 LAT tokens, once I've exchanged them for my 60 LATC coins in my wallet?  I like getting interest on what I hold.  Love POS coins.
Activity: 560
Nice concept with interesting advisor,
Good to hear they are looking to list on Poloniex and Bittrex in so early stage.
At least they have a prototype to show on crowdsale.

On it's main site
total token for sale = 10,000,000 LAT
current value = $ 3.93 USD
target funding = $39 million

Whitepaper also mentioned the fund would be good for 18 months
The totally supply is small, maybe that's something here.

Just some simple financial breakdown.
Pages:
Jump to: