Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] Latium Tasking Platform and Token Sale - page 4. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
I like this concept.  I was thinking of using it like the "amazing race" show.  Folks have a race and need to scan at each location and whoever gets to the final first wins big.

Can it be use like that.?

2nd question, how are you planning to market it to the masses?  This seems a little difficult.  john mc helps.  maybe youtube channels like taizen/leonfu mentioning on their channel / site would definitely get a big jump start.

3rd question:
What happens when you  don't reach your $2 million minimum funding raise.?

Hello,

So first off the amazing race idea is really awesome and the platform can absolutely be used for something like that. Really love that idea!

Marketing is something we are going to really push for in the next few weeks. We will be opening up another phase of the sale to go along with our big marketing plans. Once the sale is over, we will use a substantial amount of the funds raised for user incentives and other massive marketing campaigns.

The goal is for the entire amount of all tokens for sale to be sold. We are very confident we will be able to accomplish this over the next couple of months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
happy to see the project with a professional marketing concept, it will help a lot of young businessmen a new career, and it seems this project is very promising and very potential for success, hopefully a good walk, I love with a mature planning, good luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Im very curious about this token and McAfee in your team
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
postoken
i sent with NEO token , but i dont recive get LAT , PLS help
copper member
Activity: 798
hello
please can any one help me to download the windows wallet i cant find the link
There's no specific wallet needed to store Latium, you can use a wallet which can store ERC20 token like Myetherwallet (recommended).
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
When I saw LAT at first it got me thinking of Liquid Asset Token. You sure LAT is currently free?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
So my understanding is total coin supply will be ended up 30M correct?

No bonus for early investor is something making me hesitating to invest hmm...

Hello,

There was a pre-sale a few weeks ago that had a 33% discount on tokens for early investors. Since the token sale is fully underway we are not offering a bonus.

Thanks!

Ok... that is interesting.

Presale started on 7/24/17. ETH price was around $200 for the week. And presale incentive was 1ETH=150LAT so actually 50% more than public sale - this stage. And I'm not sure how many tokens you guys did sale but according to article below, I assume 4.5M was sold.

"Pre-Sale Period: You will be able to purchase 150 Latium Classic for 1 ETH. Twitter marketing to earn Latium Classic will end. This period offers a 33% discount to subsequent Latium Token purchases. (1 ETH = 150 Latium Classic). This period will last until there are 4.5 million Latium Classic in circulation."

At this moment ETH price is around $342 and 1ETH = 100LAT

It it already 2.56 times more expensive.

I was interested in this project but it seems way too much at this moment nor not seeing any effort to fair distribution. I wish you a good luck!
Thank you for making those points. As I'm sure you know, the crypto market is pretty volatile and can move up and down great amounts in a very short amount of time. The increase/decrease in the price of Ethereum is something we cannot control.

We feel that having a fixed number of tokens at 30 million, which is fairly small, will allow the LAT token to have greater value over the long term.

I always liked your PR person! Has great answers!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I like this concept.  I was thinking of using it like the "amazing race" show.  Folks have a race and need to scan at each location and whoever gets to the final first wins big.

Can it be use like that.?

2nd question, how are you planning to market it to the masses?  This seems a little difficult.  john mc helps.  maybe youtube channels like taizen/leonfu mentioning on their channel / site would definitely get a big jump start.

3rd question:
What happens when you  don't reach your $2 million minimum funding raise.?
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
hello
please can any one help me to download the windows wallet i cant find the link
So my understanding is total coin supply will be ended up 30M correct?

No bonus for early investor is something making me hesitating to invest hmm...

Hello,

There was a pre-sale a few weeks ago that had a 33% discount on tokens for early investors. Since the token sale is fully underway we are not offering a bonus.

Thanks!
In U.S. dollar terms, how much has Latium raised until now?

Also, your Slack invite page is down.

We have fixed the Slack invite page.

We aren't really tracking the total amount earned in USD since we are taking multiple currencies. We can only really show the amount of tokens sold which you can see on the website. We definitely plan on letting everyone know what the total earned is once the entire sale is complete.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
In U.S. dollar terms, how much has Latium raised until now?

Also, your Slack invite page is down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Information about site

Domain Name: LATIUM.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000002656774-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-08-08T03:45:24Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-08T21:39:04Z
We posted another part of our chat with John McAfee about the future of Bitcoin and blockchain tech. Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKAVyy1A7pU

Hello everyone,

We are applying a 100% bonus to any tokens purchased in the next two days until the timer runs out on the site. Any tokens purchased before this bonus was initiated will also be credited with the 100% bonus. You should see your bonus arrive by the end of the day.

Thanks!

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
I made a review of the Latium ICO.  Smiley
Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnqvyOStxDY
Correct me if I am wrong this will work just like freelancer.com works but on blockchain? Will token holders get dividends? And what will be the maximum supply for the tokens?

Thanks

Hello,

Of course for a more detailed explanation you can check out our whitepaper here https://latium.org/whitepaper.pdf

Our team has used sites like freelancer and fiverr for a while and we know the issues surrounding them. Fake accounts, scam jobs, falsified reviews, and pretty awful interfaces. The other issues are the type of work that can be done on them. They revolve mostly around one-off digital microtasks. Latium has the functionality to facilitate one-to-many relationships that are both physical and and digital. You can employ thousands of people to perform tasks for you.

The tokens themselves are used as payment throughout the system. Their value is set by the market.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Correct me if I am wrong this will work just like freelancer.com works but on blockchain? Will token holders get dividends? And what will be the maximum supply for the tokens?

Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
John McAffe as the project's advisor? hmm. Interesting.

Will see how this goes. I might throw a few bucks. Any bounties available?

Those were my exact words lol. It sounds like a great project, but we already have a few of these what makes Latium different?

Hello. Some of the things that set Latium apart from other tasking platforms is the ability to support "one-to-many" relationships within on job posting. There you can post a job and hire as many people to do that job as your budget allows. It is a great feature for promoting your ideas, community clean up projects, any cause you are very passionate about or even just to get people to follow you on social media. With the one-to-many relationship functionality it really opens the doors to have everything from simple one-off tasks to having thousands of people complete something. There is also the fact that the LAT ERC20 token will be the established form of payment within the system. Using the token in this way creates a true market value for the token since it is used as a form of tender and not as a purely speculative investment opportunity. After the initial promotional phase, tokens will have to be purchased prior to creating tasks, unless they are already held. Payments being issued using the LAT token brings another great improvement, in that the Latium platform will have a truly real-time, feeless payment network. This will allow users to transfer funds around the world in real-time without having to deal with the fees and processing times associated with other payment networks.

You can get a greater understanding of the Latium Platform and what sets it apart by checking out the whitepaper linked above.

Thanks!

Something similar to Fiver or Upwork then? What more are you going to do to differentiate yourselves from your competition? I like the idea though.

Will take a better look at the whipaper, thanks for answering! Smiley
John McAffe as the project's advisor? hmm. Interesting.

Will see how this goes. I might throw a few bucks. Any bounties available?

Those were my exact words lol. It sounds like a great project, but we already have a few of these what makes Latium different?

Hello. Some of the things that set Latium apart from other tasking platforms is the ability to support "one-to-many" relationships within on job posting. There you can post a job and hire as many people to do that job as your budget allows. It is a great feature for promoting your ideas, community clean up projects, any cause you are very passionate about or even just to get people to follow you on social media. With the one-to-many relationship functionality it really opens the doors to have everything from simple one-off tasks to having thousands of people complete something. There is also the fact that the LAT ERC20 token will be the established form of payment within the system. Using the token in this way creates a true market value for the token since it is used as a form of tender and not as a purely speculative investment opportunity. After the initial promotional phase, tokens will have to be purchased prior to creating tasks, unless they are already held. Payments being issued using the LAT token brings another great improvement, in that the Latium platform will have a truly real-time, feeless payment network. This will allow users to transfer funds around the world in real-time without having to deal with the fees and processing times associated with other payment networks.

You can get a greater understanding of the Latium Platform and what sets it apart by checking out the whitepaper linked above.

Thanks!
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/latium-the-worlds-first-decentralized-tasking-platform-adds-john-mcafee-in-an-advisory-role-300515456.html?tc=eml_cleartime

We are seeing some great conversation going on in our slack. Join up here https://join.slack.com/t/latium-team/shared_invite/MjE3NTU1ODk5NTU0LTE1MDEwMTIzMjAtNTJmZTZjNDA4Yw

We had a great conversation with John McAfee and our CEO David Johnson concerning the recent ICO ban in China. Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7FUn2z78Q&feature=youtu.be

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Pages:
Jump to: