Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 115. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Why on latium.cc i have 0.0000 Latium?
I have already legitimate my wallet and inserted my wallet number in my profile! What is wrong?   Shocked

I still have 0 Latium... WTF?Huh
Activity: 48
Merit: 60
Hi, today i decided to start minting Latium coins. I transferred 1201 Latiums from my Bittrex account to my Wallet around more than 2 hours ago.
Here is the screenshot of my wallet.
- My wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked.
- 12 active connections to Latium network.
Am i going through right steps ?
If i kept my wallet open and connected to the Network, will i mint coins  Huh ?...

Hello
Harrison-stetson method say:
Shutdown wallet
Open tomorrow same time (24hrs)
Star minting,(1200 coin-days take abaut 1 to 6 hrs and interest about 1.5 LAT)
When minting is happening and confirmed,collect your pieces back one
big amount.if not your wallet pulverized into dust.
style: stake 0.17 LAT interest 0.01LAT
Shutdown wallet,wait,open.......
Ps. dont trust me,ask someone else also.

Br

how do you know this

have you ever minted Latium,  there are also some peoples who kept there latium open 24/7 and is minting a large amount of latiums every day

I know because,reading github and other sites,testing some minting various theme,watching what happening different wallets.
I have about 100 LAT and done 2-3 LAT, interest % is 30-40
That large amount is mean nothing,if its little little pieces,because this
little piece wasn`t  mintinting power,possibly minting nothing never.
There is many  wallets 400-600LAT full of dust,their interest is poor.
I mint about 4 coins,open wallets sometimes,mint, and shutdown wallets

Br

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi, today i decided to start minting Latium coins. I transferred 1201 Latiums from my Bittrex account to my Wallet around more than 2 hours ago.
If i kept my wallet open and connected to the Network, will i mint coins  Huh ?...

Hello
Shutdown wallet

Br

how do you know this

have you ever minted Latium,  there are also some peoples who kept there latium open 24/7 and is minting a large amount of latiums every day
Activity: 48
Merit: 60

Hello
Shutdown wallet

Br

What about latium value it will go higher or goes on decreasing... Undecided

It will Surely increase to tens of times if Latium admin encourage others about it's minting process and if given freedom of Mining latiums
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What about latium value it will go higher or goes on decreasing... Undecided
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Hello,
Just want to inform you that Latium is paying everything he had to.
Like this coin, because I made real money quick, but the problem is that the price is going down right now and there should be something very big to stop it. :/
BR
Gondel

after all these HORRIBLE payment changes, there is no wonder the price is down and i think it will go further down till it wont worth even 1 satoshi.

i give latium coin only 1 year to survive, so try to make the most of it, now before its too late.

i wonder how those who paid 100,000 satoshi for 1 latium coin at allcrypt feels.........
Guys i am so confused, if Latium is being handed out for free and lots of people dump it, how can it retain such a high value? Why do people still want to buy latium, am i missing something?

because soon latium prices is gonna raise

many  times the price raises 10 of times within an hour
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Guys i am so confused, if Latium is being handed out for free and lots of people dump it, how can it retain such a high value? Why do people still want to buy latium, am i missing something?
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Vote for Latium Everyday : https://hitbtc.com/vote

We are flying up the list!  Grin Grin Grin

Keep Voting!

Use Your Computer & Smart Phone EVERYDAY!

We can do this! keep voting  Grin

referrals are starting to pile up! thanks for your continued work!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Yes, for sure you will. The only thing to do is to wait and to leave your wallet open, unlocked and connected to the internet. But the amounts will be few...

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

Keep Voting!

Just to re-iterate, if you sign up with hitbtc and vote, your vote is counted as 10 votes. Lat is currently at number 3 on the charts and we are a fair bit off the 2nd placed ISRAcoin. If you want to vote, ensure that you sign up for a hitbtc account and then do so to get maximum votes out for Lat!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
I just can't seem to get sign ups man. I get clicks, but no one follows thru... le sigh

Network Marketing is HARD.... it is a numbers game... eventually you will get someone...
You should consider doing some in person.... go to their house, sign them up... showing them step ny step exactly what you did so they can repeat it to their friends...

Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
I just can't seem to get sign ups man. I get clicks, but no one follows thru... le sigh

Just keep promoting. the more your link is out there, the more chances of referrals...go viral with that motha!  Grin

youtube, facebook, twitter, ALL OF THEM and don't give up and it will work for you.

OR buy one of my lifetime latium referral builder memberships and I will do the work for you. - http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

The memberships are sold out for now but more memberships will be for sale soon and you can get notified when they go for sale if you ask on my contact form: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/contact

For now I have to work on my first group of lifetime members and build up everyone's referrals before I offer the next group of memberships for sale.

I have already built a huge downline on Latium that now grows on its own (other 99 levels) so now I offer my referral building skills to my lifetime members. I use all the skills I have learned over the last 15 years of making money online. I use many methods of marketing to get my members links on tons of bitcoin related sites every day. I also buy advertising just for my members links from time to time just to give it all a boost and those stats can be found here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

I am also here for anyone that may have a question about Latium in general (free of charge)  Wink

Keep Voting!

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Payment received again. Mr. Latium, how many coins were paid today?

Same here, All is good

TY Admin  Wink

And nothing happens on bittrex...
BTC Vol
0.01782399 BTC
LAT Vol
151.78653599 LAT

Same here, All is good

TY Admin  Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Jump to: