Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 116. (Read 281476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

What means red icon?

It means they got denied the free 5LAT because someone has already claimed the 5LAT on that IP address. I see it too but I notice that most are people that already joined and was in pending. People can NOT make more than one account in the same house/IP address.

Where's that graphic at?

Yes! Where?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

What means red icon?

It means they got denied the free 5LAT because someone has already claimed the 5LAT on that IP address. I see it too but I notice that most are people that already joined and was in pending. People can NOT make more than one account in the same house/IP address.

Where's that graphic at?

You can find it under "Reports>Commissions"  Wink

You can also change the layout by clicking on the "edit view" link.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
I don't see the button "here" and cannot add my wallet address. WHY?

***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message. (No weekend payments-Payments resume Monday) Thanks!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I don't see the button "here" and cannot add my wallet address. WHY?
Activity: 182

What means red icon?

Where's that graphic at?

What means red icon?

Activity: 15
Activity: 12
"LAT ‎5.0000 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant"

What should I do? How can I speed up the process? Can I contact the referal to tell him how to install the wallet?
waiting up to 72 hours
"LAT ‎5.0000 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant"

What should I do? How can I speed up the process? Can I contact the referal to tell him how to install the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Welcome back Admin, Hope you had a great weekend.  Smiley

I have some great ideas for latium that I will set live soon. Hope it helps the coin grow.  Wink

maybe you should do something with your reffs man! Smiley I am about to start the  "boost voting" operation hehe

That's true. I had 0 clicks today. And 2-3 the previous days.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

I have some great ideas for latium that I will set live soon. Hope it helps the coin grow.  Wink

maybe you should do something with your reffs man! Smiley I am about to start the  "boost voting" operation hehe

Activity: 12
Check out for the long weekend?
And why now removed the ability to edit the purse and there is no personal settings section? Very long checked and why not do those pooderzhku on the site?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
2.2k votes behind fkin israelians? this is not good. I said I won't support Latium anymore, but this is bs!
Admin , I have sent you a pm with my info like 4 hours ago. My commisions are still pending.  Can you please take a look into my account?  Thanks !
My question is that when my ref did not added a latium wallet address he will be deleted from my ref list or not? and his account will also be deleted ??

No, his or her account will not be deleted. This issue is rare, now, though because upon sign up, new registrants must add a wallet to complete the registration process. Issues like this are confined to older registrations before the new procedures when into effect. Their accounts are not deleted, though.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
My question is that when my ref did not added a latium wallet address he will be deleted from my ref list or not? and his account will also be deleted ??

why my commission waited so long to approve?

please check my account

http://latium.cc/?a_aid=539f58384ae35

***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message. (No weekend payments-Payments resume Monday) Thanks!
Activity: 280
 why my commission waited so long to approve?

please check my account

http://latium.cc/?a_aid=539f58384ae35
My coins are pending from many days.When they are going to get approved?

Send us a PM with your account information and we can look into it. Usually, pending coins are the result of 1 of 2 things:

1: Processing has not taken place yet and they will be approved/denied following processing by Admin
2: Your affiliates have not added a valid Latium wallet address

Payment processing resumes today.
Jump to: