Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 117. (Read 281476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
My coins are pending from many days.When they are going to get approved?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hello,
Just want to inform you that Latium is paying everything he had to.
Like this coin, because I made real money quick, but the problem is that the price is going down right now and there should be something very big to stop it. :/
BR
Gondel
legendary
Activity: 1134
If you have problems with voting @ Hitbtc - clear your browser cash.

I will try tomorrow but I think that has nothing to do the clear. Because the vote is not possible when you try to vote as a registered user and is correct where you try to vote as a guest. If the problem is at the browser cache there it will be the same result in both cases.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
If you have problems with voting @ Hitbtc - clear your browser cash.
legendary
Sent him, I hope he replies.

He will be there after 4 hour
and will answer you instantly he is a nice admin

Lol how do u know hes gonna be there in 4 hours ?  Cheesy Grin

He must live in USA or Canada. So after 4 hours it is morning there.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Lol how do u know hes gonna be there in 4 hours ?  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I have created here some helpful material how to register on latium and how to withdraw lat any one can give my blog link to their ref how to join this site

http://bitcomoneysite.blogspot.com/p/how-to-create-account.html
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Yes he will replies very soon

Be Patient and HAPPY  Cheesy
legendary

legendary
it to inform both of you that please dont post your username here send DM to admin (Latium)
 "***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message. (No weekend payments-Payments resume Monday) Thanks!"

Direct message to where, air? I never seen his email or anything. Should I pm him here??

yes shoot him a pm here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/latium-331463
legendary
it to inform both of you that please dont post your username here send DM to admin (Latium)
 "***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message. (No weekend payments-Payments resume Monday) Thanks!"

Direct message to where, air? I never seen his email or anything. Should I pm him here??

Yes. Pm here.

Vote for Latium Everyday : https://hitbtc.com/vote

We are flying up the list!  Grin Grin Grin

Keep Voting!

Use Your Computer & Smart Phone EVERYDAY!

Keep Voting By Registering account at hitbtc and your vote will be counted 10x times

Only Around 2000 Votes needed to secure Latium place on Hitbtc

Keep voting.........Let's raise the price

It is not possible. The site tell my that "You cannot vote twice" when I haven't voted. This situation last at least one week. I have voted only one time. I sent message to the support but no answer.

I am facing the same problem

But try to vote there by not logging in your account. It will work fine.
legendary

Keep Voting!

Keep Voting By Registering account at hitbtc and your vote will be counted 10x times

It is not possible. The site tell my that "You cannot vote twice" when I haven't voted. This situation last at least one week. I have voted only one time. I sent message to the support but no answer.

Keep Voting!

legendary
legendary
My username on latium is: [email protected]

i have 25 good ref
and i have 20 days when i open my account here ................no pay no pay

. Admin do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn   Cry Cry Embarrassed Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

PLEASE GUYS TELL ME THIS SITE IS REAL OR JUST BIG SCAM!!!

I had part of my referral commissions but I think that the missing LAT I didn't have become from not regular referrals. See if your referrals are all listed at "Tree of affiliates". If not maybe your referrals are not regular.
Activity: 7
My username on latium is: [email protected]

i have 25 good ref
and i have 20 days when i open my account here ................no pay no pay

. Admin do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn   Cry Cry Embarrassed Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

PLEASE GUYS TELL ME THIS SITE IS REAL OR JUST BIG SCAM!!!
My username on latium is: imda123

Does it really takes that much for the commisisons to be approved!?!?!?!?!? Its been 7 days for some of my commisions, and they still arent approved nor rejected. Admin do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Jump to: