Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 131. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 18, 2014, 12:49:13 PM

I am very excited to be part of your group, and look forward to your skills helping me gain LAT, thanks again! I so far haven't seen anything show up in my wallet, but on the site it says I have had like 12 hits or something in a day, so i'm already stoked, as it's apparent that something is going on, and all I did was give you .03 BTC. So I know it wasn't me who did it. Gotta be you! lol.

Anyway, thanks again, and even though I have yet to see any lat in my wallet, it seems like it's working, and I appreciate your efforts. Continue the good work!

Thanks for understanding how it works. I will be buying some ad space for my members later today to give it all a boost ;-)
July 18, 2014, 12:44:45 PM
karlb187 how many places you use to promote buyers referal link?

I promote the link all over the net. Mostly bitcoin related sites and on my own website. I also use bitcoin forums, youtube and more. Wink
July 18, 2014, 12:40:21 PM
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

If you signup to hitbtc and login, your vote counts as 10 votes!  Shocked (can do only one time)

And you can make a single vote once a day per IP address  Wink

vote!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 18, 2014, 12:39:28 PM
Latium payouts for the day have been issued. Payments will not be issued over the weekend. Thank you for your support and best of luck with future earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
July 18, 2014, 11:56:00 AM
I am sorry but this is a "Lifetime" membership and is not refundable. Don't worry, ALL member's will see great result in time. This is not a service that makes a thousand referrals in a day because you can't do that... at least not with real referrals (people that will join, download the wallet and get referrals of their own). My system is pure marketing and that takes time. I have about 30 lifetime members and some have seen 5 referrals in a few hours and some have not. Things will even out over time.

Think of your purchase as an investment into your Latium network and don't forget you get paid on 99 more levels from the referrals i get for you so you will make more than that 5LAT from just one referral. (I made over 1000LAT from just one referral so I know).

Just trust in me and I will deliver but it takes time..not 24 hours.

I just wonder in something sir , Why not contract with LAT Admin , and Lets Say make Deposite in 3 times , 0.01 BTC for each ? so you tell the your clients when they have for example 65 LAT They Pay You and that by Latium admin moderation , And So You can Get Your Earnings from clients in less a month when they have a specific amount of LAT , This is just an idea , If I was this promo owner I do like that , so my client can trust me.

The admin doesn't have time to mess with my projects.

You can trust me. As time goes on you will see better reviews. This person joined 24 hours ago and already got one referral. Some days are better than others but over time this will make you way more than you put in.

i don't need lifetime membership or something like that.

i just need my Latium Please

and you can get 40 my Latium in 24 Hours than give me 150 Lat.
i was sent you total 190 Lat

please get back my Latium

Did you not read dude? That's not how it works. He won't give you a refund because as is stated, there are no refunds, and it is a LIFETIME membership. So just wait it out man, you'll get your money in a slower fashion, everything isn't all about right now!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
July 18, 2014, 11:54:18 AM
I am sorry but this is a "Lifetime" membership and is not refundable. Don't worry, ALL member's will see great result in time. This is not a service that makes a thousand referrals in a day because you can't do that... at least not with real referrals (people that will join, download the wallet and get referrals of their own). My system is pure marketing and that takes time. I have about 30 lifetime members and some have seen 5 referrals in a few hours and some have not. Things will even out over time.

Think of your purchase as an investment into your Latium network and don't forget you get paid on 99 more levels from the referrals i get for you so you will make more than that 5LAT from just one referral. (I made over 1000LAT from just one referral so I know).

I am very excited to be part of your group, and look forward to your skills helping me gain LAT, thanks again! I so far haven't seen anything show up in my wallet, but on the site it says I have had like 12 hits or something in a day, so i'm already stoked, as it's apparent that something is going on, and all I did was give you .03 BTC. So I know it wasn't me who did it. Gotta be you! lol.

Anyway, thanks again, and even though I have yet to see any lat in my wallet, it seems like it's working, and I appreciate your efforts. Continue the good work!
July 18, 2014, 10:44:07 AM
Introducing Latium: Latium is the first Cyrpto Currency to utilize a non-technical deployment network. Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up. There is no catch: you sign up, you get coins. Visit http://www.Latium.cc
Technical Specs:
Coin Symbol: LAT
Block Time: 150 Seconds
Coinstake Maturity: 48 Blocks
Interest Rate: 50%
Transaction Fee: .01 LAT
Minimum Stake age: 6 Hours
Maximum Stake Age: 7 Days

is the latium admin is here i need to know why my 5 lat coins is removed, i did every thing that is asked even updated a valid latium wallet address with in an hour of registeration

Please read previous posts. It's common for your coins' status to change during our payment processing. If you've completed the necessary steps, you will be paid out accordingly. Thanks!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 18, 2014, 10:42:27 AM
Introducing Latium: Latium is the first Cyrpto Currency to utilize a non-technical deployment network. Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up. There is no catch: you sign up, you get coins. Visit http://www.Latium.cc
Technical Specs:
Coin Symbol: LAT
Block Time: 150 Seconds
Coinstake Maturity: 48 Blocks
Interest Rate: 50%
Transaction Fee: .01 LAT
Minimum Stake age: 6 Hours
Maximum Stake Age: 7 Days

is the latium admin is here i need to know why my 5 lat coins is removed, i did every thing that is asked even updated a valid latium wallet address with in an hour of registeration
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
July 18, 2014, 08:49:37 AM

I just wonder in something sir , Why not contract with LAT Admin , and Lets Say make Deposite in 3 times , 0.01 BTC for each ? so you tell the your clients when they have for example 65 LAT They Pay You and that by Latium admin moderation , And So You can Get Your Earnings from clients in less a month when they have a specific amount of LAT , This is just an idea , If I was this promo owner I do like that , so my client can trust me.

You can trust me. As time goes on you will see better reviews. This person joined 24 hours ago and already got one referral. Some days are better than others but over time this will make you way more than you put in.

i don't need lifetime membership or something like that.

i just need my Latium Please

and you can get 40 my Latium in 24 Hours than give me 150 Lat.
i was sent you total 190 Lat

please get back my Latium
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 18, 2014, 08:37:40 AM
ATTENTION ALL LATIUM USERS! I CAN NOT LOGIN MY LATIUM ACCOUNT AND CANT RESET MY PASSWORD TILL NOW. I THINK LATIUM SYSTEM IS THIEF.
Activity: 490
July 18, 2014, 07:53:24 AM
they disappear after 1 month..lol

you're thief
July 18, 2014, 07:35:39 AM
i got 6 referrals but now i've 0 latium, what happens? can you please check?
username:[email protected]
I have same problem Latium said this is normal because sistem are processing :/

I been asking since I joined latium to work on this system. I have the same issue.

Really hurts motivation. I had all these plans for Latium. But every time I go to use the services, or create better ones. I just get sad and reminded how bad this current referral system is that Latium has in place.

I am constructive with my criticism for weeks, but the only concern seems to be for promoting more exchanges. I am a bit miffed by this.

A successful referral bonus requires the input of a valid Latium wallet within 24 hours. The coins that seem to be disappearing from your account probably stem from your referrals not fulfilling the requirements set forth by the current rules. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
July 18, 2014, 07:33:48 AM

I been asking since I joined latium to work on this system. I have the same issue.

Really hurts motivation. I had all these plans for Latium. But every time I go to use the services, or create better ones. I just get sad and reminded how bad this current referral system is that Latium has in place.

I am constructive with my criticism for weeks, but the only concern seems to be for promoting more exchanges. I am a bit miffed by this.
Activity: 406
July 18, 2014, 03:39:52 AM
Activity: 490
July 18, 2014, 03:36:20 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 18, 2014, 03:02:12 AM
karlb187 how many places you use to promote buyers referal link?
July 18, 2014, 01:33:17 AM

I think The Latium Admin want to grow his company or Currency , So if you already have more than 1000 referals , I guess he did'nt say "NO" , this is from my opinion , And Also if 20 people have already get your offer , why they not post any reviews in the site , so this is a good way to attract others attention.

they didn't post a review yet because they just joined and you should wait at least a month to form an opinion of how good it is working. This is a LIFETIME thing and will continue to grow your downline as long as Latium is online (1 year....20 years, who knows)

The price is about to go up to 0.05 for the last memberships as well so the next few members will be the last ones for 0.03

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
July 18, 2014, 12:20:03 AM
registered a while ago at latium.cc

it said I had 4 LAT pending. Went to check it again today and now I have 0. I have not entered a wallet address so I know they were not sent to my wallet. WTF?!

LAT: AY9NDpL4Zar77SYJf2m2a7pnyrqCcCKyom
Activity: 119
July 17, 2014, 11:11:57 PM

I think The Latium Admin want to grow his company or Currency , So if you already have more than 1000 referals , I guess he did'nt say "NO" , this is from my opinion , And Also if 20 people have already get your offer , why they not post any reviews in the site , so this is a good way to attract others attention.
July 17, 2014, 11:07:38 PM

Jump to: