Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 130. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 18, 2014, 09:26:58 PM
Latium I think those recent improvements are a step in the right direction.
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 18, 2014, 08:54:21 PM
Now is a great time to buy some Latium on the exchanges because it will go back up in value soon!

There are 3 exchanges for LAT/BTC:

Coin-swap.net
Bittrex.com
Allcrypt.com

July 18, 2014, 08:26:57 PM
Need Latium Referrals? - Let Me Build Your Downline For You!

I'm on Skype If You Have Questions: karl.moneyinpjs (English Only Please)

Only 20 lifetime memberships left

Here is one of our active ads - http://bitptc.com/3F+  (Live Stats) - Just Bought!

You can get your referral link in the above ad and all of our marketing methods with your lifetime latium referral builder membership.  Grin

July 18, 2014, 07:24:03 PM
karlb187 how many places you use to promote buyers referal link?

I made a new page so members can see where I am promoting the members links (note: not all marketing efforts are reported here)

Check my latest marketing news here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR  (it is new so it only lists new ads for today and yesterday...more to come)
July 18, 2014, 06:57:50 PM
Just bought a 25000 click ad on bitptc.com for all my referral builder members  Wink

It should be live within a few hours.

If new members join within an hour or so, they will be included in this traffic boost instantly.
July 18, 2014, 05:15:27 PM
Latium what are doing man?!!!

the panel said 5 latiium paid but in fact there is no any Latium to pay me!

i'm tired , this is not for first time.

i'm sure that Latium is ok.because my friend from another city register by my ref link

please check it out

Just PM the admin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=331463

He can not help with personal details on the forum. Just send him a message and he can help  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
July 18, 2014, 05:10:52 PM
Latium what are doing man?!!!

the panel said 5 latiium paid but in fact there is no any Latium to pay me!

i'm tired , this is not for first time.

i'm sure that Latium is ok.because my friend from another city register by my ref link

please check it out

my email in lat:  [email protected]
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 18, 2014, 04:31:09 PM
Dear Latium Community,

We've been listening to your appeals for a clearer, less confusing system. As a result, we have implemented a new registration system. This system will prompt all users to add a valid and unique Latium wallet before they are granted access to the system. Once a new registrant has downloaded the wallet and entered an address, they will receive a second email with instructions regarding setting up a password and accessing the system. This new process will remove the confusing movement of coins from APPROVED to PENDING and back to APPROVED. Now, once a new user has registered and added their valid and unique wallet it can take up to 24 hours (72 hours on weekends) for the coins to be moved from PENDING to APPROVED. This time delay is frustrating, yet necessary in order to remove fraudulent claims into the system.

Payment processing can still take up to 24 hours (72 hours on weekends). However, we are actively working on the automatic payment system that you've been asking for. Thank you very much for your support and and patience. Good luck with future earnings. Keep spreading the word - Latium is growing exponentially! Traffic and registrations are at all-time highs!

Great update Latium , I hope this will reduce number of questions definitely.  Grin
Thanks

Thank you for your support. Our greatest concern is making this system more efficient for the awesome members of Latium.
Activity: 406
July 18, 2014, 04:25:21 PM
Dear Latium Community,

We've been listening to your appeals for a clearer, less confusing system. As a result, we have implemented a new registration system. This system will prompt all users to add a valid and unique Latium wallet before they are granted access to the system. Once a new registrant has downloaded the wallet and entered an address, they will receive a second email with instructions regarding setting up a password and accessing the system. This new process will remove the confusing movement of coins from APPROVED to PENDING and back to APPROVED. Now, once a new user has registered and added their valid and unique wallet it can take up to 24 hours (72 hours on weekends) for the coins to be moved from PENDING to APPROVED. This time delay is frustrating, yet necessary in order to remove fraudulent claims into the system.

Payment processing can still take up to 24 hours (72 hours on weekends). However, we are actively working on the automatic payment system that you've been asking for. Thank you very much for your support and and patience. Good luck with future earnings. Keep spreading the word - Latium is growing exponentially! Traffic and registrations are at all-time highs!

Great update Latium , I hope this will reduce number of questions definitely.  Grin
Thanks
July 18, 2014, 04:08:49 PM
if you have a large number of coins it is nice plus, but at 5 Lats not earn much.

Just get some referrals or join my service and I will help you build your referrals on latium.

You just need to get a few active members under you and your 100 referral levels will start filling.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 18, 2014, 04:01:10 PM
if you have a large number of coins it is nice plus, but at 5 Lats not earn much.
July 18, 2014, 03:42:17 PM
BTW, My wallet is minting coins faster now  Grin

You just need to keep a balance in your wallet and keep it connected to the internet for a long time

(I leave it on overnight and it mints coins a few times in my sleep)   Cheesy

July 18, 2014, 03:32:39 PM
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

Great news with the new signup changes. We will all get more approved referrals now. Thank you admin for making it better for us all.

Keep Voting and We might hit a new Exchange... = More value for latium!
July 18, 2014, 03:18:42 PM
Dear Latium Community,

Also, wallets no longer must be added within 24 hours. If at any point a VALID and UNIQUE wallet is added, you will be approved.
'

New procedures will have no affect on previous commissions.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 18, 2014, 03:13:38 PM
Dear Latium Community,

You have not the first time conditions change, output lat registered before that time.
July 18, 2014, 03:06:16 PM
Dear Latium Community,

Also, wallets no longer must be added within 24 hours. If at any point a VALID and UNIQUE wallet is added, you will be approved.
July 18, 2014, 03:00:58 PM
Dear Latium Community,

You Da Man!
July 18, 2014, 02:47:00 PM
Dear Latium Community,

July 18, 2014, 01:38:37 PM
Anyone Who Buy The " karlb187 " Offer ,, You Can Check if Your Link is Promoted and Submited , Just Put You Referal Link in Search Engins Like Google , Bing ... and See in How Many Sites is Linked .Thanks

My system does not work that way. I have one link that promotes all members links and they share all the hits so your unique link will not show but i promote that link all over the place and I add new places daily. Just bought an ad on a-ads ad network and will be live very soon.
Activity: 119
July 18, 2014, 01:03:56 PM
Anyone Who Buy The " karlb187 " Offer ,, You Can Check if Your Link is Promoted and Submited , Just Put You Referal Link in Search Engins Like Google , Bing ... and See in How Many Sites is Linked .Thanks
Jump to: