Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 126. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 21, 2014, 09:23:02 AM

How did you get payout? It 3 week over here and still no payout.

If you have not been paid out, talk to the Latium admin with a PM and he will look into it. He will be back tomorrow.

Thanks, i already pmed him. Where is he atm? On holidays?

Latium payouts resume today. Thank you for your support and patience. Best of luck with future earnings!

I can honestly say that I am piffd at having created an account at latium only to receive an email from you claiming someone has claimed my latium. My neighbour stated that he has not been paid either, and he has had his app running since fri.. please remove my account from your user database, since I feel conned into signing up for so called free latium, that was paid to someone else.. yeah right.. by keeping my name in your database you agree that you are a legit target for my backtrack skills..

ahhahahahahahha Grin dude u made my day ahahahahah  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy first, you dear neighbour did not received his payment since friday because payouts were suspended for the weekend. and for the last phrase... backtrack skills?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

using my backtrack skills I just found an old pic of you and your neighbour Smiley)))))

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 21, 2014, 08:53:54 AM

If you have not been paid out, talk to the Latium admin with a PM and he will look into it. He will be back tomorrow.

Latium payouts resume today. Thank you for your support and patience. Best of luck with future earnings!

I can honestly say that I am piffd at having created an account at latium only to receive an email from you claiming someone has claimed my latium. My neighbour stated that he has not been paid either, and he has had his app running since fri.. please remove my account from your user database, since I feel conned into signing up for so called free latium, that was paid to someone else.. yeah right.. by keeping my name in your database you agree that you are a legit target for my backtrack skills..
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
July 21, 2014, 08:40:01 AM
How many coins in total are there? Any faucets?
Activity: 630
July 21, 2014, 08:34:41 AM
This Latium Project seems to have the seeds of it's destruction plastered all over the place.. My next door neighbour signed up on friday only to see if it would pay to his wallet.. I signed up yesterday.. He says his payment of 5 lat is pending, but hasnt been paid, and I receive an email stating that someone already got my latium!! Some introduction huh? And we're supposed to vote?? For this? Has it occured to anyone that the total number of main crypto currencies user base is less than 999.999 people in total? A clique that all feed off each other paying non-existant currencies to workers who wonder why they bother.. I mean, really, what's more valuable, 5 latium you cant access, or 100 btc that cant buy food from your local store when you ACTUALLY need it, or the Tree's we're running out of faster and faster as we mine 21 million bitcoins.. Do you really think the internet can be sustained long enough for the 21 million coins to be of any use to anyone, since we cant do anything BUT HOPE to mine/collect due to so many dubious websites with nothing but advertising? In effect,your all refering each other, because thats the only people you can refer, since most of the world is turning it's back on the net due to it becoming so useless to the average user.. To get my point Latium admin: I can walk outside my front door with 1 million LAT/BTC, and try to exchange them for a weeks worth of food.. no-one is interested, they'd be like, uhh? Why?

Latiums weakness is in that when you do what it says on the tin, and you dont get paid, energy follows thought, the negative vibes are broadcast.. you'll never be bitcoin, or anything near it's value, with bitcoin, i am paid everytime ontime, i speculate wisely, and am smart enough to know that Latium will die due to email companies realising that every human being should only have 1 email address, and like the docsis 3 network, this security will be applied, to your postcode which will have PERM static ip, and no other email address will work..

If i cant sign my kids up for latium, then latium will fail, because no-one can.

Never though of that did ya? Neither did bitcoin, but bitcoin pays.
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 21, 2014, 08:08:39 AM

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
July 21, 2014, 02:26:05 AM

Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 21, 2014, 01:41:30 AM

July 21, 2014, 01:28:41 AM
for anyone thinking about joning karlb referal system . i joined a few days ago and i have had 1443 raw clicks , this has turned into me making about half the money it cost to join. if all the others had joined latium i would be loaded . so in a few days its been well worth it plus the fact this goes on for ever so i keep making money .
so i say thx karlb keep up the good work and if your thinking of joining get in soon  Grin

Wink Glad to hear its working for you.

We are always adding our members links around the net in new places and we buy ad space from time to time to keep it all flowing nice.

You can check up on some of my marketing efforts here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

Only 19 Lifetime Memberships Left For Sale (Detail Link in My Signature)

Are you some kind of moderator from :atium or not?

no i dont work for latium. I am just a big supporter  Grin

July 21, 2014, 01:10:59 AM
for anyone thinking about joning karlb referal system . i joined a few days ago and i have had 1443 raw clicks , this has turned into me making about half the money it cost to join. if all the others had joined latium i would be loaded . so in a few days its been well worth it plus the fact this goes on for ever so i keep making money .
so i say thx karlb keep up the good work and if your thinking of joining get in soon  Grin

We are always adding our members links around the net in new places and we buy ad space from time to time to keep it all flowing nice.

You can check up on some of my marketing efforts here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

no i dont work for latium. I am just a big supporter  Grin
July 21, 2014, 01:05:40 AM

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 20, 2014, 09:23:41 PM
Vote for Latium Everyday : https://hitbtc.com/vote

We are flying up the list!  Grin Grin Grin

Keep Voting!

Use Your Computer & Smart Phone EVERYDAY!

this is not the best way to be the 1st. everybody should encourage their affiliates to open an account. this is the only way to boost the votes!
July 20, 2014, 08:52:35 PM

We are flying up the list!  Grin Grin Grin

Keep Voting!

Use Your Computer & Smart Phone EVERYDAY!
July 20, 2014, 04:04:26 PM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 20, 2014, 03:50:32 PM
so i say thx karlb keep up the good work and if your thinking of joining get in soon  Grin
July 20, 2014, 03:13:16 PM
LAT Value Is Back UP  Grin

There are 3 exchanges for LAT/BTC:

Coin-swap.net
Bittrex.com
Allcrypt.com

Activity: 182
July 20, 2014, 02:16:58 PM
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 20, 2014, 02:00:23 PM
Help Please...

If i will add 500 coins to my Latium wallet and keep it open for 1 hour

How much coins i will earn Huh/...

Approximately how much coin i will make
nothing for 1 hour

My wallet is open 24/7
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
July 20, 2014, 12:55:56 PM
I've received 5 LAT on my wallet (not on the website  Wink) But I think that I've referred one user at list so I don't know why I don't have more Latium coins...
Anyone with the same problem?
July 20, 2014, 12:43:10 PM
so I sold 5 LAT on allcrypt, looks like I got 0.0099 BTC.
July 20, 2014, 12:41:05 PM
Help Please...

If i will add 500 coins to my Latium wallet and keep it open for 1 hour

How much coins i will earn Huh/...

Approximately how much coin i will make
nothing for 1 hour

then how much for 12 hours

Just leave it open... It's not resource intensive. It's not mining, it's minting, which is different and less of a resource monster.
Jump to: