Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 137. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
July 14, 2014, 01:22:33 PM
Why is Latium focused on promoting on the top of bittrex ect, and yet we cannot work on a better referral system?

You're right. We are working very hard. Please stay tuned for a message from Latium later today. Thank you for your support and suggestions.

I look forward to it. This is a big issue for me as I have expressed to you. Thx for taking it seriously.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 14, 2014, 01:18:02 PM
Looking to offload my 15 LAT, anyone interested?

Sent a PM
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 14, 2014, 01:15:33 PM
Why is Latium focused on promoting on the top of bittrex ect, and yet we cannot work on a better referral system?

You're right. We are working very hard. Please stay tuned for a message from Latium later today. Thank you for your support and suggestions.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2014, 01:15:19 PM
Looking to offload my 15 LAT, anyone interested?
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
July 14, 2014, 01:14:25 PM
July 14, 2014, 01:08:42 PM
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

Make sure you guys vote for Latium....Payouts Monday payouts coming very soon!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 14, 2014, 12:48:09 PM
Because of the new rules (requirement to specify the address wallet) lost part of coins that I got for my referrals.
Question: if you really coin generated during registration, where did those coins that have been generated, but because of new rules have gone? Who did they get to the account?

PS
I do not want to swear, but I want to understand the system.

The coins that were removed from your balance had never been sent from the wallet into the system. They simply were removed from your account. They were not sent to anyone else.
So these coins completely removed from the system and no one will ever get? I would like to see confirmation of this.

PS
Does this mean that people will never get their legal 5 coins, as well as the referral ​​payments will not be made on them?

No, the balance that you see in your online profile is only a reflection of how many coins you have earned. The real distribution of the coins comes from the payment wallet. All these Latium coin metrics can be seen at
http://latium.cc/transparency.html. This site explains how all coins are held and distributed.

Every coin that has not already been sent out from the payment wallet is available to be earned. No coins were destroyed. Balances were altered to reflect true earnings. Don't worry, there are still plenty of Latium to earn!
OK. I will have the patience to wait))
July 14, 2014, 12:42:27 PM
Because of the new rules (requirement to specify the address wallet) lost part of coins that I got for my referrals.
Question: if you really coin generated during registration, where did those coins that have been generated, but because of new rules have gone? Who did they get to the account?

PS

The coins that were removed from your balance had never been sent from the wallet into the system. They simply were removed from your account. They were not sent to anyone else.
So these coins completely removed from the system and no one will ever get? I would like to see confirmation of this.

PS
Does this mean that people will never get their legal 5 coins, as well as the referral ​​payments will not be made on them?

No, the balance that you see in your online profile is only a reflection of how many coins you have earned. The real distribution of the coins comes from the payment wallet. All these Latium coin metrics can be seen at
http://latium.cc/transparency.html. This site explains how all coins are held and distributed.

Every coin that has not already been sent out from the payment wallet is available to be earned. No coins were destroyed. Balances were altered to reflect true earnings. Don't worry, there are still plenty of Latium to earn!
July 14, 2014, 12:37:07 PM

PS

PS
July 14, 2014, 12:25:41 PM
Don't invest any money in Latium, Don't buy karlb187's service. I lost $300 with Latium, buyer beware!

dude, you don't know me so keep my name out of your mouth  Wink

We all know you lost $300....bla bla

You need to work on your marketing and you would not have lost any money. I understand that the admin changed some rules but you should move on and build some more referrals to get another $300  Tongue

Bitching does nothing.

July 14, 2014, 12:08:01 PM

PS

Activity: 42
July 14, 2014, 12:04:16 PM
Don't invest any money in Latium, Don't buy karlb187's service. I lost $300 with Latium, buyer beware!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
July 14, 2014, 12:04:01 PM
Price is going down a little today and it seems like a trend :/
Hope Latium dont die fast. It is interesting and not very difficult to get refferals. You can make good money if Latium keeps its price on the exchanges otherwisse it will be very demotivating ..

And why should i buy this shitcoin? There is symply no reason. I´m not interested to make you rich.  Tongue Tongue
I dont want you to buy this coin! Are you even reading what I am saying?! I dont want nothing from you!
July 14, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

Make sure to vote today!
July 14, 2014, 12:01:09 PM
Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my Latium Referral Building Service to the public for a one time membership fee of only 0.03 BTC!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while it lasts.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink

here is one of my account pics:

Just wanted to show you how fast I can get referrals...

Let a pro build your downline for you and collect the LAT daily and trade it for bitcoin...its a great investment because it will continue to pay you for a long time!

I can get your referrals  Cool
July 14, 2014, 11:51:46 AM

PS
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
July 14, 2014, 10:50:50 AM
Price is going down a little today and it seems like a trend :/
Hope Latium dont die fast. It is interesting and not very difficult to get refferals. You can make good money if Latium keeps its price on the exchanges otherwisse it will be very demotivating ..

And why should i buy this shitcoin? There is symply no reason. I´m not interested to make you rich.  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 42
July 14, 2014, 10:45:08 AM
What about the 2,800 LAT you owe me? I like how you won't even attempt to rectify the situation as you know you're guilty. What a scum site and shitty customer service.
July 14, 2014, 10:42:27 AM
We assure all users that we are working very hard to reduce any inefficiency. Thank you for your support.
When are you going to send the payments?

Payments will be made in a few hours.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 14, 2014, 10:41:30 AM
We assure all users that we are working very hard to reduce any inefficiency. Thank you for your support.
When are you going to send the payments?
Jump to: