Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 138. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 14, 2014, 10:30:48 AM
We assure all users that we are working very hard to reduce any inefficiency. Thank you for your support.

How about you work hard and give me the coins you scammed from me?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 14, 2014, 10:29:37 AM
We assure all users that we are working very hard to reduce any inefficiency. Thank you for your support.
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
July 14, 2014, 10:25:32 AM
IMO its the lack of efficiency in the referral system that will kill this.

From recieving, to payment, everything is manual. It will never scale under these circumstances, and the dev shows no sign of improving it.
Activity: 1
July 14, 2014, 10:24:36 AM
First of all have to thank the developers for the implementation of a great idea. True, the actual implementation has lots of complaints. About this conversation.

Any referral network is built on trust in the system - this is a truism. However, to the realization that there is today no trust not even close. Judge for yourself: I invite the person into Latium, he is registered, all OK. He sees that the coin really get into the account and can withdraw and exchange. Everything is wonderful. But as soon as he wants to register in the system some of the immediate family, there is a problem - the system does not allow them to register as an IP address is already in use. But excuse me, 99% of Internet users are behind the routers using one external address for the whole family, the whole company or the whole building! So only one of them lucky can safely register. This is absurd! Any referral network begins with close relatives and colleagues. Unless someone does not understand?

To prevent dishonest one, the developers are ready to cut tens of of honest. This is no trust, and vice versa - suspicion. All these measures would be justified if they had any sense. But it makes no sense. I understand that the developers want to avoid in cheapskates who are preying on bogus registrations. However, these actions are working against ordinary users. A men with some experience, easily overcomes these flimsy limitations.

Further, who can explain the meaning of the registration requirements necessary to specify address wallet? Do not be malicious for each registration in your wallet to create a separate address and specify it? Again, this action is directed against ordinary users, not really against violators.
Okay, but what about those who go online with android? They all the fuck too?
And you still think that building a referral system based on trust? No, you kill a great idea - that's what you're doing!
Activity: 429
July 14, 2014, 09:33:30 AM
The price will go down because there is nothing new or useful about this coin. Wink
July 14, 2014, 09:26:41 AM
Price will go wayyy down because they're scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
July 14, 2014, 09:15:13 AM
Price is going down a little today and it seems like a trend :/
Hope Latium dont die fast. It is interesting and not very difficult to get refferals. You can make good money if Latium keeps its price on the exchanges otherwisse it will be very demotivating ..
July 14, 2014, 09:01:27 AM
I got scammed out of 2,800 LAT by Latium.

Everyone report latium to hitbtc and tell them how Latium is a huge scam. Hopefully we can get them shut down!
[email protected]

If you also got scammed by Latium please report them to bittrex at https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Its never good to scam people, especially honest hard working people.
July 14, 2014, 08:59:24 AM
Yes, please send a DM and will promptly look into it.
legendary
July 14, 2014, 08:58:50 AM
is there a list of exchangers that accept latium?

www. Bittrex.com
www.coin-swap.net
www.allcrypt.com
Hello Latium,
Can you please review my question, because I am like this since saturday. Thanks!
July 14, 2014, 07:30:46 AM
is there a list of exchangers that accept latium?

www. Bittrex.com
www.coin-swap.net
www.allcrypt.com
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 14, 2014, 06:11:50 AM

lol! everyone on this thread are already signed up.
legendary
July 14, 2014, 05:41:28 AM
Hello,
Want to ask you again, because It is like my post is lost between all others:

Want to ask when you refer someone, when he can claim to withdraw his Latium? I mean do you get 5 latium immediately after registration or have to wait until you have it into your account ( I dont mean wallet on my pc, but account on the site). Also one of my new reff just said that he has the folloing message when registering:
I signed up
[16:58:23] atique shahriar: but they sent me the following mail
[16:58:30 |atique shahriar: "Sorry, someone has already claimed your Latium.

Registration to Latium is limited and you are unable to register for Latium at this time. If you are one of the few legitimate users flagged by our system, we apologize for the inconvenience. We have implemented strict account reviews to help insure the integrity of the Latium system.

No system is 100 percent perfect and know that a small amount of users will be flagged for fraud at no fault of their own, however we feel this is a necessary step to insure the majority of Latium users maintain value for their efforts.

Sincerely,

Latium"
Thanks!
BR
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 14, 2014, 01:40:38 AM
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin
July 14, 2014, 01:20:02 AM
Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my Latium Referral Building Service to the public for a one time membership fee of only 0.03 BTC!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while it lasts.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink

here is one of my account pics:

Just wanted to show you how fast I can get referrals...

Let a pro build your downline for you and collect the LAT daily and trade it for bitcoin...its a great investment because it will continue to pay you for a long time!
July 14, 2014, 01:18:48 AM
@Latium I'm still waiting on my 5 free LAT to be credited back to my account  Sad 
You said in your PM it was gonna happen on Friday but my balance is still showing 0.
I understand you don't process payments over the weekend.
I already provided you with my username, please look into this. Thanks!

He will later today Wink

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2014, 01:16:05 AM
@Latium I'm still waiting on my 5 free LAT to be credited back to my account  Sad 
You said in your PM it was gonna happen on Friday but my balance is still showing 0.
I understand you don't process payments over the weekend.
I already provided you with my username, please look into this. Thanks!
Activity: 145
July 14, 2014, 12:41:02 AM

July 14, 2014, 12:30:03 AM
Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my Latium Referral Building Service to the public for a one time membership fee of only 0.03 BTC!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while it lasts.

Just wanted to show you how fast I can get referrals...

July 13, 2014, 11:38:18 PM
Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my referral building service to the public for a one time membership fee of only 0.03 BTC!  Shocked Grin

Jump to: