Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 139. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 13, 2014, 11:35:51 PM
looks good...will sign up...any mac wallet?

EDIT: SIGN UP THROUGH THE LINK IN MY SIGNARUE, THEN PM ME AND I WILL SEND YOU 4 COINS FOR SIGNING UP WITH MY LINK
Balance not received after 4 days
Automatic deletion earned latium  1300 lat
If you some  problem
tanks for Reason

They dont payout on weekends so the next payment is on Monday.

As for you losing 1300 LAT, you must have had allot of referrals that have not added a desktop wallet address to the online latium account. They must add the payment address within 24 hours of joining or you will lose the referral credit...but you can get it back if they do add a wallet address later.

Hope that helps Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 13, 2014, 11:28:16 PM
looks good...will sign up...any mac wallet?

EDIT: SIGN UP THROUGH THE LINK IN MY SIGNARUE, THEN PM ME AND I WILL SEND YOU 4 COINS FOR SIGNING UP WITH MY LINK
Balance not received after 4 days
Automatic deletion earned latium  1300 lat
If you some  problem
tanks for Reason
July 13, 2014, 11:03:12 PM
I am here if you guys have any questions about Latium and I will help the best I can (while the admin is away)
July 13, 2014, 10:21:31 PM
Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my referral building service to the public for a one time membership fee of only 0.03 BTC!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while it lasts.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink

If you have any questions just ask them here or PM me  Wink
Activity: 182
July 13, 2014, 08:36:49 PM
I put a few on allcrypt and no movement so far.
July 13, 2014, 07:07:46 PM
is there a list of exchangers that accept latium?

There are 3 exchanges for LAT/BTC:

Coin-swap.net
Bittrex.com
Allcrypt.com

Wink

I love Latium already Cheesy

coin-swap has the highest price, right?

Yes, i think so, sometimes bittrex gets up there too. best to join all 3 and check them all when your ready to trade. Wink
July 13, 2014, 05:41:46 PM
Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my referral building service to the public for a one time membership fee of only 0.03 BTC!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while it lasts.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
July 13, 2014, 03:08:03 PM
Hello another referal saying me this:
Latium [email protected] via sendgrid.info

12:11 AM (3 minutes ago)

to me

Dear Hossain Dipu

Sorry, someone has already claimed your Latium.

Registration to Latium is limited and you are unable to register for Latium at this time. If you are one of the few legitimate users flagged by our system, we apologize for the inconvenience. We have implemented strict account reviews to help insure the integrity of the Latium system.

No system is 100 percent perfect and know that a small amount of users will be flagged for fraud at no fault of their own, however we feel this is a necessary step to insure the majority of Latium users maintain value for their efforts.

Sincerely,

Latium

Very strange, nobody has registered on his IP too
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
July 13, 2014, 02:45:05 PM
Well that'd be great and all except I have friends who are not tech savvy, so they probably wouldn't understand anyway. that or they would be leery about whether or not it's a virus
July 13, 2014, 01:57:01 PM
I ended up having to reinstall windows and lost my wallet and of course the wallet.dat or whatever that came with the one connected to my latium account. I suppose that means I'm out of my 5 free lat now right?

See how do you even refer people to latium? I guess you have to be really persuasive?

Yes you lost your coins but you can get more very easy...

You can use this Latium Splash Page Maker to better promote your referral link and get tons more signups. It will instantly give the 5LAT a value to the visitor and they will be more likely to join. Wink
July 13, 2014, 01:53:30 PM

There are 3 exchanges for LAT/BTC:

Coin-swap.net
Bittrex.com
Allcrypt.com

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
July 13, 2014, 01:50:22 PM
Hello,
https://coin-swap.net/market/LAT/BTC

This one is working I already tried it and withdraw BTc from there exchnaging Latium.
Good luck!
BR
July 13, 2014, 01:50:08 PM

Yes coin-swap is there

oh,okay Cheesy

1 more question Cheesy

How do I withdraw my LAT? Cheesy

I added my address but I'm not sure how to withdraw to my wallet

If you added your wallet address and clicked "request payment" then you will be paid tomorrow (payouts start again on monday)

Payouts are Monday - Friday Wink
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 13, 2014, 01:08:47 PM

Yes coin-swap is there
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
July 13, 2014, 01:05:33 PM
I ended up having to reinstall windows and lost my wallet and of course the wallet.dat or whatever that came with the one connected to my latium account. I suppose that means I'm out of my 5 free lat now right?

See how do you even refer people to latium? I guess you have to be really persuasive?
July 13, 2014, 12:32:42 PM
If $300 is nothing.. give me 1000 LAT right now and I'll shut up AU1Cf17cQY1KUbSHCLe6wXpwWueRK9XYfS

I lost 2 weeks of hard work and yes $300 is a lot for me right now.

Then get a job and quit trying to make it rich in the Interwebz

Regardless, everyone report latium! PM me if you need help with their scams.

Regardless of what, you being a butt hurt little wank over losing your scam money? You realize your LAT is only worth money if someone will buy it, right? Tried selling any of it? it's slow to go currently so you can't pretend like you had 300 actual fiat real money anyway. If you were relying on this as an actual income to pay a bill or something, you're bat shit insane. Or, you're some kid living at your parents house (i suspect the latter)

No this was an investment that I got scammed out of, regardless if I'm living at home or living by myself. No one screws me over on the internet, I will do everything in my power and spend the next year if I have to working on getting latium shut down. Latium clearly scammed me and he didn't give a damn, you can't run a site like this and I won't let this continue.

Activity: 42
July 13, 2014, 12:30:37 PM
If $300 is nothing.. give me 1000 LAT right now and I'll shut up AU1Cf17cQY1KUbSHCLe6wXpwWueRK9XYfS

Regardless of what, you being a butt hurt little wank over losing your scam money? You realize your LAT is only worth money if someone will buy it, right? Tried selling any of it? it's slow to go currently so you can't pretend like you had 300 actual fiat real money anyway. If you were relying on this as an actual income to pay a bill or something, you're bat shit insane. Or, you're some kid living at your parents house (i suspect the latter)

No this was an investment that I got scammed out of, regardless if I'm living at home or living by myself. No one screws me over on the internet, I will do everything in my power and spend the next year if I have to working on getting latium shut down. Latium clearly scammed me and he didn't give a damn, you can't run a site like this and I won't let this continue.

Call me whatever you want to call me, $300 stolen is $300 stolen, I don't care about what you have to say.
July 13, 2014, 12:27:44 PM

Activity: 42
July 13, 2014, 12:25:22 PM

July 13, 2014, 12:23:57 PM

Jump to: