Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 145. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 10, 2014, 12:36:05 PM
Latium, I gave you a solid chance to rectify this. LAT is worth money and you owe me it. The owner will be hearing from my lawyer and I'm reporting you guys to cybercrime, tips.FBI.gov and anti-fraud.

You're either A) full of crap, or B) insane.

Ever worked with tips.fbi? They do little/nothing because they're so inundated with frivolous complaints. And you're going to hire a lawyer to try and get MAYBE $300 USD worth of an invisible, intangible currency back? That lawyer will charge you at least $100 USD just to talk to you about your silly case.

Sorry you got screwed but I saw some of your predatory methods and they came across as somewhat unscrupulous, especially the whole charging people for access to your system/method.

No I'm just super pissed that I got scammed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 10, 2014, 12:13:03 PM
Latium, I gave you a solid chance to rectify this. LAT is worth money and you owe me it. The owner will be hearing from my lawyer and I'm reporting you guys to cybercrime, tips.FBI.gov and anti-fraud.

You're either A) full of crap, or B) insane.

Ever worked with tips.fbi? They do little/nothing because they're so inundated with frivolous complaints. And you're going to hire a lawyer to try and get MAYBE $300 USD worth of an invisible, intangible currency back? That lawyer will charge you at least $100 USD just to talk to you about your silly case.

Sorry you got screwed but I saw some of your predatory methods and they came across as somewhat unscrupulous, especially the whole charging people for access to your system/method.

July 10, 2014, 11:13:51 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 10, 2014, 10:29:51 AM
Dear Latium Community,

Thank you so much for your support and efforts in spreading the word about this revolutionary cryptocurrency. We are considering the concept of creating a bounty for new Latium banner designs. We want to get your feedback on this idea.

Are you open to this idea?
What do you think is an appropriate bounty for such a task?
How shall we choose the winning design?
Motion or static banners? Animated .gif? Flash banner?

These banners, if chosen, would be available to all Latium users. This could be a great chance to show off your design skills while earning a Latium bounty.

Thanks again.
Hi,
Try posting also on the marketplace >>> service section, may be you will get more views on this post and also more people who will be happy to help with this.
BR

Thanks!!!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
July 10, 2014, 10:29:27 AM
Dear Latium Community,

Thank you so much for your support and efforts in spreading the word about this revolutionary cryptocurrency. We are considering the concept of creating a bounty for new Latium banner designs. We want to get your feedback on this idea.

These banners, if chosen, would be available to all Latium users. This could be a great chance to show off your design skills while earning a Latium bounty.

Thanks again.
Hi,
Try posting also on the marketplace >>> service section, may be you will get more views on this post and also more people who will be happy to help with this.
BR
July 10, 2014, 10:24:40 AM
Dear Latium Community,

Thanks again.
July 10, 2014, 09:55:47 AM
So right now the rule of getting 5 LAT only by registering a new refferal into the site is no more valid. The refferal must download the wallet also? Is that true OP, because it is not mentioned anywhere i think. Thanks

Your referrals have 24 hours to input a Valid Latium Wallet Address. If they do so, you will be credited for the referral and paid out following your request. Any users that have signed up before the system change can still go back and add a wallet and users will be credited for their account (until July 31, 2014). This procedure was enacted to maintain the value and integrity of the coin. Thank you.

And to scam users...

Just...

http://i.imgur.com/XRlVY.gif

Nice! You love getting scammed? Good for you.
Activity: 17
July 10, 2014, 09:53:57 AM
So right now the rule of getting 5 LAT only by registering a new refferal into the site is no more valid. The refferal must download the wallet also? Is that true OP, because it is not mentioned anywhere i think. Thanks

Your referrals have 24 hours to input a Valid Latium Wallet Address. If they do so, you will be credited for the referral and paid out following your request. Any users that have signed up before the system change can still go back and add a wallet and users will be credited for their account (until July 31, 2014). This procedure was enacted to maintain the value and integrity of the coin. Thank you.

And to scam users...

Just...

http://i.imgur.com/XRlVY.gif
July 10, 2014, 09:26:40 AM

And to scam users...
July 10, 2014, 09:20:11 AM

legendary
July 10, 2014, 09:17:08 AM
OP thinks I'm a scammer because I couldn't register on the site and I couldn't contact support anywhere (there is no "contact support" on the website) so I mistakenly made three accounts. Why the hell would I make 3 accounts for 15 LAT when I had about 1,500 legit referrals. I got scammed because previously earned LAT where shown as approved on the site and were taken away from me when the new referrals must have a wallet ID rule came out. Why should all my hard work and everything I did before the new rule came out, get destroyed?

OP doesn't care, his customer service sucks, he should of compensated me somehow but he doesn't care.
July 10, 2014, 09:16:11 AM
OP thinks I'm a scammer because I couldn't register on the site and I couldn't contact support anywhere (there is no "contact support" on the website) so I mistakenly made three accounts. Why the hell would I make 3 accounts for 15 LAT when I had about 1,500 legit referrals. I got scammed because previously earned LAT where shown as approved on the site and were taken away from me when the "new referrals must have a wallet ID" rule came out. Why should all my hard work and everything I did before the new rule came out, get destroyed?

OP doesn't care, his customer service sucks, he should of compensated me somehow. I will never let this down and I'm telling my story to everyone until I get this rectified. AQELTRh1LHMWh5nQCeUnTZz9QkUTrYYtLF Latium has unlimited coins and can easily help me but they're selfish.
legendary
July 10, 2014, 09:03:25 AM
Guys stop dealing with Latium, I got scammed out of 2,800 coins!! Spread the word!
Can you explain how? Please reffer to a link of a topic or something..Thanks!
Also want to know where is the latium wallet, because i dont see it in the site  Huh

I have 2,800 Latium coins for doing what the site told me to do (refer people). As soon as the "new rule" came out.. All my hard work and money I spent on advertising disappeared. Op didn't compensate me for taking all my coins away that I earned prior to the new rule. This is an obvious scam and  spreading it all over every forum. Op doesn't care about anyone else than himself, its not fun to lose a bunch of money and time.
Sorry, what is the new rule which didnt allow you to spend your coins? The coins were in your wallet or were on the online account at the site? Are you communicating with the OP somehow?
How much time does it takes to withdraw latium from the site also?
B R
July 10, 2014, 09:01:25 AM
Hey There is no request payment button option in my profile
http://www.latium.cc/login/affiliates/login.php#Payouts

Please help.
How many coins are you requesting?

Oh I see it says
Code:
You have LAT ‎0.0000 in approved unpaid commissions
and LAT ‎5.0000 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant

I have registered my account yesterday by the email [email protected]
I don't know why it is taking so much time to come in approved commisions.
Please help.

It takes time to approve the commissions. We have to allow 24 hours for all users to input their wallet into their profile. This causes a delay. We are sorry for the inconvenience. However, rest assured that if your commissions are approved, they will go out to your wallet as soon as we possibly can. We try to do so within 48 hours (in some cases this could take longer.) Thank you for being a part of the Latium system.
Activity: 2
July 10, 2014, 08:58:46 AM
Hey There is no request payment button option in my profile
http://www.latium.cc/login/affiliates/login.php#Payouts

Please help.
How many coins are you requesting?

Oh I see it says
Code:
You have LAT ‎0.0000 in approved unpaid commissions
and LAT ‎5.0000 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant

I have registered my account yesterday by the email [email protected]
I don't know why it is taking so much time to come in approved commisions.
Please help.
July 10, 2014, 08:56:41 AM
Guys stop dealing with Latium, I got scammed out of 2,800 coins!! Spread the word!
Also want to know where is the latium wallet, because i dont see it in the site  Huh

I have 2,800 Latium coins for doing what the site told me to do (refer people). As soon as the "new rule" came out.. All my hard work and money I spent on advertising disappeared. Op didn't compensate me for taking all my coins away that I earned prior to the new rule. This is an obvious scam and  spreading it all over every forum. Op doesn't care about anyone else than himself, its not fun to lose a bunch of money and time.
July 10, 2014, 08:53:00 AM
Also want to know where is the latium wallet, because i dont see it in the site  Huh

The Latium wallet is located in the middle of the Latium.cc site. There are Linux, Mac and Windows wallets.
legendary
July 10, 2014, 08:50:30 AM
July 10, 2014, 08:46:21 AM
July 10, 2014, 08:45:48 AM
Hello,
Is the offer for the refferal program of latium is still active and can earn something?
Which is the exchange where I can sell my coins?
Thanks!
BR
Gondel

Yes, Latium is still very active! Please claim your Latium at Latium.cc.

Latium is exchanged at BitTrex, Coin-Swap.net, and AllCrypt.

Thanks for joining!
Jump to: