Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 148. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 09, 2014, 03:11:27 PM
Why are you not answering my Private Messages?

Working on that now
Thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 09, 2014, 03:10:15 PM

Working on that now
July 09, 2014, 03:09:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
July 09, 2014, 03:06:36 PM
I registered a nice domain to try and advertise for this network and see what happened.

Already had lots of people view my website and go to the links, but not 1 person made a wallet, or at least no payment yet.

Very frustrating to see all the issues with this. If the coin had demand it would have value. But all this trouble, months into launch is killing confidence.

Thank you for your support of the Latium system. We assure you that registrations are still pouring in to the Latium system. In the registration instructions, new users are prompted to input a wallet address. This helps us ensure that all users are legitimate and actual. We hope you will keep spreading the word about Latium. As you can see from the 3 exchanges we are listed on, there is actual value to the coin and we expect that value to rise in the future. Thanks again.

Hi Latium,

How long does it take for payout, i have been waiting for two days after placing the payout request and no updates. 10 coins shows as pending. What gives??

If your payment was requested on July 7, it will be processed and paid today (if your affiliates have been verified as having added legitimate wallet addresses to their profile)

That was quick! Thank you, will wait for the coins then!
July 09, 2014, 03:03:48 PM
I registered a nice domain to try and advertise for this network and see what happened.

Already had lots of people view my website and go to the links, but not 1 person made a wallet, or at least no payment yet.

Very frustrating to see all the issues with this. If the coin had demand it would have value. But all this trouble, months into launch is killing confidence.

Thank you for your support of the Latium system. We assure you that registrations are still pouring in to the Latium system. In the registration instructions, new users are prompted to input a wallet address. This helps us ensure that all users are legitimate and actual. We hope you will keep spreading the word about Latium. As you can see from the 3 exchanges we are listed on, there is actual value to the coin and we expect that value to rise in the future. Thanks again.

Hi Latium,

How long does it take for payout, i have been waiting for two days after placing the payout request and no updates. 10 coins shows as pending. What gives??

If your payment was requested on July 7, it will be processed and paid today (if your affiliates have been verified as having added legitimate wallet addresses to their profile)
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
July 09, 2014, 03:02:00 PM

Hi Latium,

July 09, 2014, 09:08:44 AM
Could you please pay me? I've been waiting a week and a half for a payment. I know you can manually do payments.
July 09, 2014, 08:32:05 AM

Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
July 09, 2014, 08:28:54 AM

Activity: 12
July 09, 2014, 05:56:27 AM
i didnt get my LAT...  5 was  waiting for approval by merchant, 10 was approved unpaid commissions .. and now i have 0/0, but nothing in history and nothing in my wallet :|
Activity: 1
July 09, 2014, 04:44:28 AM
You changed your rule, I dont have any problem with that but it is simply not right to implement that to the commisions got before announcing it. Give me all my hard earned 720 coins back or Latium would be yet another scammer to me.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 09, 2014, 03:41:01 AM
Want to see what is the next step by the LATUM Tongue Cry
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
July 09, 2014, 03:30:51 AM
Scam!
Activity: 15
July 09, 2014, 03:28:45 AM
glad you gave an extension after you removed my coins. SCAMMER!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 09, 2014, 03:23:31 AM

Please send us a PM and we will be glad to look into your issue. Thanks.

Hello Latium yesterday was the payment but I have not received. I was standing in the holy purse Coin-Swap. Payment has not reached it on this? Can I get it somehow? And anyway, you can specify direct exchanges with purses?

Same case happened with me

ece2d9b6           06/30/2014 21:38:38              LAT ‎92.0000>>>>>>>>>>>                  Not received yet

382cfd68            07/1/2014 03:57:25               LAT ‎13.0000                 received

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
July 09, 2014, 02:42:38 AM
so we have unlimited coins ?

good god just a simple search :

COIN METRICS

Coin Symbol    LAT
Block Time    150 Seconds
Coinstake Maturity    48 Blocks
Interest Rate    50%
Transaction Fee    .01 LAT
Minimum Stake age    6 Hours
Block Explorer   Click here                  http://www.latium.cc/block.html
Difficulty Charts   Click here                   http://www.latium.cc/difficulty.html
Transparency Metrics   Click here           http://www.latium.cc/transparency.html
Coins In Circulation   97,463.46 LAT

but whats the point of this coin ? i dont see any good point of this coin accept the dev will have the matury of it ofc and wen its value reach a high end they drop and walk : easy come easy go ;-)

don't buy this one
Activity: 32
July 09, 2014, 02:36:55 AM

Please send us a PM and we will be glad to look into your issue. Thanks.

Hello Latium yesterday was the payment but I have not received. I was standing in the holy purse Coin-Swap. Payment has not reached it on this? Can I get it somehow? And anyway, you can specify direct exchanges with purses?
http://cdn.joxi.ru/uploads/prod/2014/07/09/264/828/24c4a061f208280774180c47d4fae8e371147673.png
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
July 09, 2014, 02:15:30 AM
so we have unlimited coins ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2014, 01:17:07 AM
Latium has distributed over 7,000 LAT today. These payments are for approved user commissions up to July 6, 2014. Payments up to July 7, 2014 will be issued tomorrow. Thank you for your support and patience.

Can you please check your messages? I have not referred anyone and done any work for Latium but the 5 LAT that I got credited for signing up has disappeared from my account.
As I stated before, I received your email requesting to add a valid wallet id AFTER the deadline.
Awaiting your response. Thanks!
Activity: 5
July 09, 2014, 01:08:07 AM
Latium it's BS for you to retroactively remove our commissions. You've STOLEN 17 LAT coins from me that I legitimately earned because you changed your rules at the flip of a coin and decided we don't get commissions if a referral doesn't add a legitimate wallet. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT, and all but one of my commissions were from prior to the random rule change. I've tried to be positive about the change and understand that things might be bumpy, but this is clearly not a temporary issues anymore.
Agreed. If the policy was stated before the change, we could have promoted also stating to add their wallet address into their profiles. If my 700 coins turned to 125.50 because of that, all my time and efforts I've spent to make the signups are almost a waste. If you decided to implement the change, it should start being in effect AFTER you post the change not including all the past.
Jump to: