Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 149. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 08, 2014, 09:32:36 PM
Latium it's BS for you to retroactively remove our commissions. You've STOLEN 17 LAT coins from me that I legitimately earned because you changed your rules at the flip of a coin and decided we don't get commissions if a referral doesn't add a legitimate wallet. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT, and all but one of my commissions were from prior to the random rule change. I've tried to be positive about the change and understand that things might be bumpy, but this is clearly not a temporary issues anymore.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 08, 2014, 08:55:28 PM
LATIUM!
I have received 125 coins into my wallet today but what happened to my other 575 coins? In my account it only shows
LAT ‎14.2500Approved and  LAT ‎44.6900 Pending  and nothing of mine is in block explorer..
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
July 08, 2014, 07:50:34 PM
what is the totally coin ?

where is specific ?

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
July 08, 2014, 06:42:19 PM
Based on user requests, the decision has been made to extend the period for users to add a legitimate Latium wallet address to the system. We will be sending an email letting users know about this extension on or before July 10, 2014. The extension gives users until July 31, 2014 to add a legitimate Latium wallet address to their user profile. This extension only applies to users that registered prior to July 4, 2014. All users that registered after July 3rd have been notified in their welcome email of the requirement to add a legitimate Latium wallet to their profile. To clarify, if a user does not add a legitimate Latium wallet address they will still have access to the system, however, they will lose their 5 free LAT and no referrer commission will be paid for this registration. If this user decides add a wallet address and become an active participant in the future, they can still earn commission for referring others. You will remain the parent of any affiliate that has signed up through your link, even if this affiliate does not initially input a valid Latium wallet address. Should this user ever become an active Latium user by entering a Latium wallet address in their profile, you will earn referral commissions based on their activity thereafter. We will run a wallet verification process every Friday up until July 31, 2014 to move commissions from declined to approved for anyone that adds a Latium wallet.

We are very focused on maintaining value for our hard working affiliates. We hope that the community understands that paying coins for non-verified users only dilutes the coins value and creates an spam filled environment.

Good day admin i just change my wallet address i joined in june so i hope i am all good keep up
the good work have a good one.  Cool
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 08, 2014, 05:32:47 PM
Yeah ! Thats DONE ! Thank you " Latium Administration "
I Get Paid To My Wallet After All Problems , And I'm Waiting For Other Coins.
This is A Proof Guys About My Payment.Just Waiting Confirmation...

Thanks Again , Waiting For More..  Grin
Great Site , Recommended Guys.  Wink

LUCKY YOU!

I am still waiting for my 5 LAT to start testing this coin... Admin How much time more should i need 2 wait? Huh

Please send us a PM and we will be glad to look into your issue. Thanks.
Activity: 30
July 08, 2014, 05:17:29 PM
They pay! Yeah! Got my 100 LAT and happy! Thanks Latium!
July 08, 2014, 04:57:47 PM
Based on user requests, the decision has been made to extend the period for users to add a legitimate Latium wallet address to the system. We will be sending an email letting users know about this extension on or before July 10, 2014. The extension gives users until July 31, 2014 to add a legitimate Latium wallet address to their user profile. This extension only applies to users that registered prior to July 4, 2014. All users that registered after July 3rd have been notified in their welcome email of the requirement to add a legitimate Latium wallet to their profile. To clarify, if a user does not add a legitimate Latium wallet address they will still have access to the system, however, they will lose their 5 free LAT and no referrer commission will be paid for this registration. If this user decides add a wallet address and become an active participant in the future, they can still earn commission for referring others. You will remain the parent of any affiliate that has signed up through your link, even if this affiliate does not initially input a valid Latium wallet address. Should this user ever become an active Latium user by entering a Latium wallet address in their profile, you will earn referral commissions based on their activity thereafter. We will run a wallet verification process every Friday up until July 31, 2014 to move commissions from declined to approved for anyone that adds a Latium wallet.

We are very focused on maintaining value for our hard working affiliates. We hope that the community understands that paying coins for non-verified users only dilutes the coins value and creates an spam filled environment.
Activity: 14
July 08, 2014, 03:12:41 PM
I'm still missing 5 coins that vanished from my account, i have a wallet have made withdraws. all my referals are valid, so why are we getting robbed of our coins? please help restore the faith. no point trying to spread the word guys if there just going to take your reward. please advise admin....

Send us a PM with your account details. We will be glad to look into your issue. Thank you.

Thanks man will do, thanks for the prompt reply!
July 08, 2014, 03:10:01 PM
I'm still missing 5 coins that vanished from my account, i have a wallet have made withdraws. all my referals are valid, so why are we getting robbed of our coins? please help restore the faith. no point trying to spread the word guys if there just going to take your reward. please advise admin....

Send us a PM with your account details. We will be glad to look into your issue. Thank you.
Activity: 14
July 08, 2014, 03:04:23 PM
July 08, 2014, 02:58:26 PM
" Latium Admin ", Fast Question , Is There any earnings from visiting (I mean Others) my referal link ? And How much ?
Thanks

You will receive a referral bonus for any user that registers by clicking on your unique referral link and adds an authentic Latium wallet address to their profile.
Activity: 119
July 08, 2014, 02:57:14 PM
" Latium Admin ", Fast Question , Is There any earnings from visiting (I mean Others) my referal link ? And How much ?
Thanks
July 08, 2014, 02:53:36 PM
Latium has distributed over 7,000 LAT today. These payments are for approved user commissions up to July 6, 2014. Payments up to July 7, 2014 will be issued tomorrow. Thank you for your support and patience.
Activity: 119
July 08, 2014, 02:46:13 PM
Yeah ! Thats DONE ! Thank you " Latium Administration "
I Get Paid To My Wallet After All Problems , And I'm Waiting For Other Coins.
This is A Proof Guys About My Payment.Just Waiting Confirmation...

Thanks Again , Waiting For More..  Grin
Great Site , Recommended Guys.  Wink
Activity: 15
July 08, 2014, 02:44:06 PM
had my wallet open for days, latium did not transfer. Now showing 0 coins on the site. looks like a SCAM
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 08, 2014, 02:29:59 PM
I just got paid to my wallet!  Grin

I'm still here. I understand how this works and am giving admin time to smooth the bumps. There were too many fake accounts or people that did not use a desktop wallet address or did not download and run the wallet at all. I had a good amount get declined too but that's out of my control.

I just work on telling my referrals how to keep account active and make it count and help latium to grow  Wink
Activity: 429
July 08, 2014, 02:08:43 PM
Well I just had 5 LAT show up as a transaction in my wallet, but I'm still missing a total of 17 LAT.

EDIT: Just checked my reports, and they declined my 17 Latium. F*** you Latium, I quit.

So you made an account for LAT and now you're quitting it too??..to funny..lol
July 08, 2014, 02:06:22 PM
Well I just had 5 LAT show up as a transaction in my wallet, but I'm still missing a total of 17 LAT.

EDIT: Just checked my reports, and they declined my 17 Latium. F*** you Latium, I quit.
Activity: 429
July 08, 2014, 02:06:10 PM
Looks like I'm done too, I've had sign ups totalling over 30 LAT coins, and now I have nothing but the 10 I deposited in my wallet before the "fix" was implemented. Thx for killing it for a new user Latium! I was really excited about the philosophy of this coin and you have ruined it for me.

I've given up on it too
I've had users sign up but all have been banned.

These aren't users I asked or anything, they just found my link and signed up

selling off the lat I have and deleting the wallet.

gl everyone
July 08, 2014, 01:42:58 PM
Looks like I'm done too, I've had sign ups totalling over 30 LAT coins, and now I have nothing but the 10 I deposited in my wallet before the "fix" was implemented. Thx for killing it for a new user Latium! I was really excited about the philosophy of this coin and you have ruined it for me.

Jump to: