Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 154. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 03, 2014, 01:21:02 PM
Probably have to wait for next week when we get a huge transfers and the price will fall below the floor
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
July 03, 2014, 01:19:32 PM
so are we getting any payments today? or do we have to wait till July 7th ?

I've noticed most of the payments are on the weekend, I guess you'll have to wait until then.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 03, 2014, 01:13:44 PM
so are we getting any payments today? or do we have to wait till July 7th ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 03, 2014, 01:03:15 PM
It seemed like I got more requests for interest the higher the amount of latium I put in my wallet...
Activity: 182
July 03, 2014, 01:02:09 PM
yea I didn't seem to generate any interest today
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 03, 2014, 12:32:55 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Me encanta LATIUM es Fantastico  Wink Wink Wink Wink
July 03, 2014, 12:24:06 PM
hmm no interest today?

hmm no interest today?

No interest?

I got a bunch Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 03, 2014, 12:21:20 PM
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
We would like to thank everyone for their continued support. Latium has rapidly grown and is currently the world’s only crypto currency that allows access without the need for mining or purchasing coins. We appreciate your efforts and know it is because of users like you that Latium has been successful.

The Latium Team has heard the community’s concerns and we have been working hard to deliver a system that will create more value for all our hard working affiliates. We understand users want to see faster payments and better fraud mitigation. Hard working affiliates should not have their coin value diluted by spammers and people trying to abuse the system with no intentions of referring legitimate users.
Moving forward we are implementing additional steps to insure only real users generate commission.

The first step in this process is the requirement for users to have a legitimate wallet address in their profile. This will ensure that the registered user is actually there to claim Latium not just generate commission for a referral.

Today all unpaid commissions will be moved into a pending status. Commissions for users with a legitimate wallet address in their profile will be moved back to approved by the end of the day. An email will be sent to all users requesting they add a legitimate wallet address to their Latium profile by July 6th 2014. All commissions for users who do so will be moved back to approved status on July 7th 2014. We will then issue payments for all approved commissions through July 6th on July 7th. This step helps ensure legitimate hard working referrals maintain value for their efforts.

From July 7th moving forward all approved commissions for the previous day will be moved from approved to pending, and all commissions for users with a legitimate Latium Wallet will be moved back to approved prior to daily payments being sent.

We are developing an automated system that will include user validation and instant payments. We will continue to update the community on these developments.

Again thank you for your support!
Activity: 182
July 03, 2014, 12:14:29 PM
hmm no interest today?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 03, 2014, 11:30:55 AM
So, in  July 8th will be next payouts day?
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 03, 2014, 10:50:00 AM
We would like to thank everyone for their continued support. Latium has rapidly grown and is currently the world’s only crypto currency that allows access without the need for mining or purchasing coins. We appreciate your efforts and know it is because of users like you that Latium has been successful.

The Latium Team has heard the community’s concerns and we have been working hard to deliver a system that will create more value for all our hard working affiliates. We understand users want to see faster payments and better fraud mitigation. Hard working affiliates should not have their coin value diluted by spammers and people trying to abuse the system with no intentions of referring legitimate users.
Moving forward we are implementing additional steps to insure only real users generate commission.

The first step in this process is the requirement for users to have a legitimate wallet address in their profile. This will ensure that the registered user is actually there to claim Latium not just generate commission for a referral.

Today all unpaid commissions will be moved into a pending status. Commissions for users with a legitimate wallet address in their profile will be moved back to approved by the end of the day. An email will be sent to all users requesting they add a legitimate wallet address to their Latium profile by July 6th 2014. All commissions for users who do so will be moved back to approved status on July 7th 2014. We will then issue payments for all approved commissions through July 6th on July 7th. This step helps ensure legitimate hard working referrals maintain value for their efforts.

From July 7th moving forward all approved commissions for the previous day will be moved from approved to pending, and all commissions for users with a legitimate Latium Wallet will be moved back to approved prior to daily payments being sent.

We are developing an automated system that will include user validation and instant payments. We will continue to update the community on these developments.

Again thank you for your support!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
July 03, 2014, 09:41:13 AM
requested a withdarawal 6 days ago and still nothing

Likewise, Please send us a direct message with your email address and Latium wallet address and we will work to get this issue resolved for you.  Smiley

sent you the details on the message  Smiley
July 03, 2014, 08:22:30 AM
OP, You should make it harder to obtain LATs and/or make the referral bonus lower and/or Joining bonus..
At this rate you're going to have too many LATs on the market and they're going to be worth absolutely nothing.
Sad
July 03, 2014, 07:06:16 AM
I'm inviting you all to CoinSwap's IRC channel!

irc.freenode.net #coin-swap

July 03, 2014, 06:35:08 AM
Got .5 LAT from my last Stake.. got to love this interest stuff.
Activity: 2
July 03, 2014, 02:21:59 AM
http://latium.cc/?a_aid=53a81b87c6d97

3 LAT reff-back, 1 LAT for invited person (your direct refferal)

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
July 03, 2014, 12:45:59 AM
I just made a Bitcoin Pixel Ad Board on my site and I am accepting Latium at par with the bitcoin price!

Also Everyone gets 1000 free pixels!

>>>>>   http://moneyinpjs.com/bitcoinpixel/index.php

Pixel Price:

฿0.01 per 10 x 10 pixel block (100 pixels)

OR

0.01LAT per 10 x10 pixel block (100 pixels)
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
July 02, 2014, 11:36:35 PM
Well that is just insane, I've been working so hard and only gotten 65 LAT Sad
July 02, 2014, 11:34:39 PM
Remember I'll buy all your Latium, just pm me Smiley

just go to http://coin-swap.net to buy or sell
July 02, 2014, 11:31:02 PM
Damn you guys are good, how'd you get that many?

Well, I got mine by marketing it with this splash page maker

http://moneyinpjs.com/bitcoinsecret/index.php

(Just enter the end of your latium referral link to get your own splash page)

It instantly gives LAT a value to the visitor and that will make them more likely to join.  Wink

enjoy
Jump to: