Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 151. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 07, 2014, 07:07:56 PM
What is going on with this Latium??? it's about 2 weeks and nothing from PoS in my wallet? how often they are supposs to pay the interest for PoS on my wallet, they been inconsistence about that, any one knows anything Huh

I see that a lots of people are having problems, is this coin going caput????r

Caput? Are you also French? Wink

No I'm not, i'm argentinian and we do use that word, don't know if it is french or italian.

At any rate, my question, to Mr Latium or any dev, is what's up with this coin, i have not receive any since june 25, and i was under the impresion that it pays interest your PoS in the wallet, but, nothing so far. I did receive some at the begining, but it stoped almost 2 weeks ago.

Do you know anything at all about how it is done??? TIA!

Here is what it reads in the Latium site under the Q&A page:

How do I mint Latium?

Minting is performed automatically by the Latium wallet only if the wallet is online and connected. There is no additional work or requirements to mint your Latium. Once your Latium has been confirmed, you will start generating “coin age.” Once your coin age exceeds six hours, your coins will be available to mint new blocks. When you mint a block, the coins used will be placed “at stake” and will remain at stake until 48 blocks have minted. Coins that are at stake are unavailable for transfer. After the 48 blocks have been minted, your initial coins along with the interest gained by minting will be available in your balance.

Why should I keep my Latium wallet connected?

By connecting your Latium wallet to the network you increase the network strength. You also gain compounding interest at the fastest rate available. A wallet that only connects intermittently to mint a block misses out on compounding interest at the highest rate available.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 07, 2014, 07:00:31 PM
I also seem to be missing some LAT coins.... Please let us sort this out soon? I seem to be missing 7 LAT coin...
Activity: 42
July 07, 2014, 06:44:29 PM
What is going on with this Latium??? it's about 2 weeks and nothing from PoS in my wallet? how often they are supposs to pay the interest for PoS on my wallet, they been inconsistence about that, any one knows anything Huh

I see that a lots of people are having problems, is this coin going caput????r

Caput? Are you also French? Wink
Activity: 6
July 07, 2014, 06:28:09 PM

I see that a lots of people are having problems, is this coin going caput?Huh
Activity: 12
July 07, 2014, 06:00:56 PM
I had all my confirmed LAT removed today. Also BTC Clicks referral clicks have not been recorded. What is going on with Latium?
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 07, 2014, 05:50:52 PM
I like how I had 2800 LATIUM and then it drops down to nothing.. I've waited over a week to get paid and there is no more customer support.

I have seen my balance move up and down today but that's because the admin is getting rid of accounts that don't use a wallet address. He said you cant just signup and use a exchange address. Also there have been many people making fake accounts (i see some in my stats...not my fault, its a few levels down) but they will get deleted and earnings removed.

Don't try to make fake accounts and tell your referrals the same.

Activity: 119
July 07, 2014, 05:33:33 PM
Please help me to logged in today to see my balance had dropped from 10 to 5 and all my referals are unique and i didn't lose any it shows them all in my log but i am missing 5 lat..
Same Problem Bro , We Must Wait Admin To Answere
Activity: 14
July 07, 2014, 05:27:56 PM
Please help me to logged in today to see my balance had dropped from 10 to 5 and all my referals are unique and i didn't lose any it shows them all in my log but i am missing 5 lat..
Activity: 119
July 07, 2014, 05:14:44 PM
Latium Admin , Please  Help , I Have 8 Referals and there was 32 LAT in My Account , but Now there is only 15 LAT !
Also No Transactions was made from my account , Where there gone ?
And I'm trying to get paid from 4 / 5 Days , But Nothing Happened !
Please Can Help And Thanks.
[/size]
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 07, 2014, 03:47:48 PM
Nice pyramid scheme coin  Smiley
July 07, 2014, 03:13:46 PM
I'm actually quite mad...
July 07, 2014, 03:01:30 PM
I like how I had 2800 LATIUM and then it drops down to nothing.. I've waited over a week to get paid and there is no more customer support.
July 07, 2014, 02:45:23 PM
Payments will be tomorrow. Read previous posts Latium why is it.

Thanks Bro..yeap I just now found the past threads..this is a good way to distribute a coin.. I have a slow comp hence used Bittrex addy.. but later I gonna get a desktop to download the main wallet.. Smiley..I am trying to show my friends who aren't into crypto yet, trying to educate them lol. Grin

Note: You MUST have a Latium desktop wallet address to get paid from now on. The admin does not want people to use exchange addresses to cash out from your online Latium account.
July 07, 2014, 02:44:16 PM
Hello! I am new at Latium, just got my 5 free LATs for sign up and wanted to payout to see how it works. I have an issue with my payout process... I downloaded the wallet, synchronized it, copied the wallet address to Latium account, and then when I click the Payment Request button I get this message Your payment request was sent. After I refresh the page in 5-6 minutes the Payment Request reapppears there, so nothing happens. Can you give an advice?

it may take up to 72 hours to get your payment after you make the request. The admin is working on a new payment system and it should start paying tomorrow ;-)so wait till tomorrow and do the request again. 
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 07, 2014, 02:26:00 PM
Hello! I am new at Latium, just got my 5 free LATs for sign up and wanted to payout to see how it works. I have an issue with my payout process... I downloaded the wallet, synchronized it, copied the wallet address to Latium account, and then when I click the Payment Request button I get this message Your payment request was sent. After I refresh the page in 5-6 minutes the Payment Request reapppears there, so nothing happens. Can you give an advice?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 07, 2014, 02:16:31 PM

Thanks Bro..yeap I just now found the past threads..this is a good way to distribute a coin.. I have a slow comp hence used Bittrex addy.. but later I gonna get a desktop to download the main wallet.. Smiley..I am trying to show my friends who aren't into crypto yet, trying to educate them lol. Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 07, 2014, 02:08:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 07, 2014, 01:37:48 PM
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive LAT from the lat site? I signed up 4 refs and requested a cash out to my Bittrex lat wallet.  Smiley

I not received anything in Bittrex and it's over an hour now..
July 06, 2014, 10:53:03 PM
Anyone want to sell me their LAT? Msg me right away.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Jump to: