Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 160. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
June 28, 2014, 08:48:55 PM
Hey ppl,
can anybody pls give me a valid latium payout balance?
i do not get the idea of what i have to fill in there...
i have tried different numbers, but everytime an error happens when i try to save...
and no examples are given, just the highlighted spot where to fill in the payout balance.
i searched on the net and found nothing till i found this discussion, so i registered to ask...

perhaps im just too stupid and the answer is simple, but anyways, id like to have some enlightment,
so pls help me if u understood what im talking about

thx

You just need to download the wallet and install it, open it and let it sync with the network. Then go to "Receive Coins" and copy the payment address. Then paste that for your cash out address in your online latium account. ;-)

Then just request payment and wait. It can take up to 72 hours to get your coins in your wallet (longer on weekends)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 28, 2014, 08:32:53 PM
Hey ppl,
can anybody pls give me a valid latium payout balance?
i do not get the idea of what i have to fill in there...
i have tried different numbers, but everytime an error happens when i try to save...
and no examples are given, just the highlighted spot where to fill in the payout balance.
i searched on the net and found nothing till i found this discussion, so i registered to ask...

perhaps im just too stupid and the answer is simple, but anyways, id like to have some enlightment,
so pls help me if u understood what im talking about

thx
Activity: 15
June 28, 2014, 05:11:14 PM
in how many hours you pay ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
June 28, 2014, 03:33:37 PM
Just wanted to make sure...what does full members of latium mean? Just so we all know. ;-)

Full member status means authenticated to access the site. Verification of the email account used in the registration process is necessary. This is quite standard for most websites and Latium will not consider a referral to be fully registered until this step is complete. Thank you for your efforts in spreading the word about Latium.
June 28, 2014, 12:31:44 PM
So my affiliates are reporting to me that if they don't set their password via the email sent from you guys, that their account will be permanently disabled? Will I not get 5 LAT coins unless they click the link?

Yes, they must set their password. They must be full members of the Latium system in order for you to get your referral bonus.

Just wanted to make sure...what does full members of latium mean? Just so we all know. ;-)
Activity: 42
June 28, 2014, 10:05:40 AM
That's new....
June 28, 2014, 09:53:55 AM
So my affiliates are reporting to me that if they don't set their password via the email sent from you guys, that their account will be permanently disabled? Will I not get 5 LAT coins unless they click the link?

Yes, they must set their password. They must be full members of the Latium system in order for you to get your referral bonus.
Activity: 7
June 28, 2014, 07:21:01 AM
DEAR LATIUM ADMIN. PLEASE ADD INSTANT PAYOUT SYSTEM IN LATIUM. IF ADD IT THEN LAT MORE AND MORE POPULAR CRYPTO-CURRENCY ALL OVER WORLD. NOTED IT. THANKS.
June 28, 2014, 06:24:47 AM
June 28, 2014, 05:36:00 AM
debi123, please read above comments by Latium... he clearly states that they don't make withdraws during the weekend and ontop of that they're working on a new and more efficient pay out system.
Activity: 7
June 28, 2014, 05:20:45 AM
Latium is great and this admin is the best. To do my part I made a Custom Latium Splash Page Maker that will instantly make you a custom Latium splash page for you to better promote your referral link.  

Just click the above link and you will see a little form where you need to enter your Latium affiliate ID (example is on the above link) and hit the "Submit" button and it will give you your own custom splash page that will have your referral link all over it.

This splash page will show your traffic how to get bitcoins from the LAT and shows them how to build a big downline to earn the most from Latium.

By promoting the splash page you will be able to attract more signups because "everyone wants some bitcoin" so we are giving a value on Latium right away to people that do not know about latium.  Grin

Enjoy!
DEAR ADMIN. I CANT CASHOUT TO MY LAT WALLET. PLEASE HELP ME. MY LATIUM ACCOUNT USER EMAIL-([email protected])
June 27, 2014, 10:36:01 PM
NOTE: I'm changing hosting now so the link may be down for now, it will be back soon (will update when its back)

UPDATE: New Hosting Is Live - Splash Page Maker Works Now!

I could also make more if you guys want them...just ask and it will happen  Wink
June 27, 2014, 10:13:17 PM
Latium is great and this admin is the best. To do my part I made a Custom Latium Splash Page Maker that will instantly make you a custom Latium splash page for you to better promote your referral link.  

Just click the above link and you will see a little form where you need to enter your Latium affiliate ID (example is on the above link) and hit the "Submit" button and it will give you your own custom splash page that will have your referral link all over it.

This splash page will show your traffic how to get bitcoins from the LAT and shows them how to build a big downline to earn the most from Latium.

By promoting the splash page you will be able to attract more signups because "everyone wants some bitcoin" so we are giving a value on Latium right away to people that do not know about latium.  Grin

Enjoy!
June 27, 2014, 08:23:07 PM
If you've pressed the request payment button, the request has been sent. Stay tuned for upcoming alterations to the system that will make this process easier and more efficient. Thank you for joining the Latium system.
Activity: 4
June 27, 2014, 08:08:27 PM
I have no problem with waiting, the idea is I can't know if I did the request right or not.
for example the balance never changed to pending or so.
and when I refresh the page after request I get the request button again.
how can I know if the request is done or not.
thanks.
June 27, 2014, 07:40:44 PM
Dear Latium Community,

We do not process payments over the weekends. Feel free to keep spreading the word about Latium and earning more referral bonuses!

We will resume payouts on Monday, June 30. We are working on a new payment system that will allow for faster payments to our users. Latium has grown exponentially in popularity and it is necessary for us to commit to improving the system. This will benefit all users.

Thank you for your understanding.

PS: Remember to keep voting for Latium at https://hitbtc.com/vote
June 27, 2014, 07:38:26 PM
Hello,
I have an account an referred someone who referred also another 3
I transferred 10 LATs to my wallet without problems before but today I can't withdraw any thing it just tell me that request is sent but when I refresh the page I get my balance is full and no thing changed and I did it multiple times without be able to transfer.

what is the problem?

Please remember that Latium payments can take up to 72 hours. We thank you for your patience.
Activity: 4
June 27, 2014, 06:35:32 PM
Hello,
I have an account an referred someone who referred also another 3
I transferred 10 LATs to my wallet without problems before but today I can't withdraw any thing it just tell me that request is sent but when I refresh the page I get my balance is full and no thing changed and I did it multiple times without be able to transfer.

what is the problem?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
June 27, 2014, 03:34:34 PM
I was referring to the latium.cc website. If my coins are in their will I get stake on them or do they need to be moved over to software qt wallet?

Your coins must be moved to the QT wallet in order to gain stake.

Thanks only asking as making a guide up and section for your coin to be heavily promoted on my website and other sections that I will be adding to. If you want own  hosted forum support am more than welcome to provide them services for you..

http://www.cointalk.pw and http://www.cointalk.pw/forum if you want anything drop me a message. Coin should be up and have own section for it shortly.
June 27, 2014, 03:05:24 PM
I was referring to the latium.cc website. If my coins are in their will I get stake on them or do they need to be moved over to software qt wallet?

Your coins must be moved to the QT wallet in order to gain stake.
Jump to: