Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 159. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
June 30, 2014, 10:31:19 AM

Dear members of the Latium community - here's a small present for you from the Hitbtc team. We are glad to see how active you are in our voting process every day, so we are proud to announce a potential new mascot for you. We hope you'll like it! What is his name?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 30, 2014, 09:42:35 AM
Be patient they are now available
Activity: 42
June 30, 2014, 09:13:11 AM
I have not still got the latium.

I think the owners are having a little bit of technical difficulty, just be patient!
Activity: 7
June 30, 2014, 08:45:16 AM
I have not still got the latium.
June 30, 2014, 06:59:08 AM
payment will be receive within 72 hours
what will happen if i hit "request payment" for example: Because i'm impatient, after 48 hours  i hit "rp" ?

Do i will wait for another 72 hours again ?
thanks

I'm wondering the same, since I keep on pressing the button so my updated coin amount will get withdrawn.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
June 30, 2014, 05:05:25 AM
payment will be receive within 72 hours
what will happen if i hit "request payment" for example: Because i'm impatient, after 48 hours  i hit "rp" ?

Do i will wait for another 72 hours again ?
thanks
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
June 30, 2014, 05:02:52 AM
looks interesting.
Activity: 7
June 30, 2014, 05:00:05 AM
Thanks plz make it fast i am in need of those payments
DEAR LATIUM ADMIN. PLEASE ADD FAST AND AUTOMATIC PAYMENT SYSTEM IN LATIUM. I REQUESTED TO YOU. THANK YOU.
Activity: 19
June 30, 2014, 04:19:39 AM
Introducing Latium: Latium is the first Cyrpto Currency to utilize a non-technical deployment network. Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up. There is no catch: you sign up, you get coins. Visit http://www.Latium.cc
Technical Specs:
Coin Symbol: LAT
Block Time: 150 Seconds
Coinstake Maturity: 48 Blocks
Interest Rate: 50%
Transaction Fee: .01 LAT
Minimum Stake age: 6 Hours
Maximum Stake Age: 7 Days

Good afternoon. I have not yet received their Latium. My login in the system: [email protected]

They are off at weekend
Activity: 3
June 30, 2014, 03:28:44 AM
Thanks plz make it fast i am in need of those payments
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 30, 2014, 03:22:29 AM
Payments will resume tonight and pay within 72 hours. Read previous posts of Latium.
Activity: 3
June 30, 2014, 03:10:56 AM
Hi this is Abhi6171 and my mail id is [email protected]
i haven't received my payment it's almost 24 hours from my request of payment.
Help me out fast.
Activity: 2
June 29, 2014, 11:43:07 PM
Introducing Latium: Latium is the first Cyrpto Currency to utilize a non-technical deployment network. Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up. There is no catch: you sign up, you get coins. Visit http://www.Latium.cc
Technical Specs:
Coin Symbol: LAT
Block Time: 150 Seconds
Coinstake Maturity: 48 Blocks
Interest Rate: 50%
Transaction Fee: .01 LAT
Minimum Stake age: 6 Hours
Maximum Stake Age: 7 Days

Good afternoon. I have not yet received their Latium. My login in the system: [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
June 29, 2014, 09:30:16 PM
ive been waiting for my latium to transfer to my wallet for a day and a half now, everytime i check the request cancels itself.

Weekends are not done read starting post. he dont work weekends only normal business hours and days Monday to Friday.
June 29, 2014, 08:40:38 PM
ive been waiting for my latium to transfer to my wallet for a day and a half now, everytime i check the request cancels itself.

You're not alone, we're all waiting.
Activity: 1
June 29, 2014, 05:33:05 PM
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
June 28, 2014, 10:04:48 PM
Latium is great and this admin is the best. To do my part I made a Custom Latium Splash Page Maker that will instantly make you a custom Latium splash page for you to better promote your referral link.  

Just click the above link and you will see a little form where you need to enter your Latium affiliate ID (example is on the above link) and hit the "Submit" button and it will give you your own custom splash page that will have your referral link all over it.

This splash page will show your traffic how to get bitcoins from the LAT and shows them how to build a big downline to earn the most from Latium.

By promoting the splash page you will be able to attract more signups because "everyone wants some bitcoin" so we are giving a value on Latium right away to people that do not know about latium.  Grin

Enjoy!

OK we now have better hosting to host the splash page maker that I made for everyone. It better promotes your Latium referral link so you get way more signups.  Grin

Proof:

Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
Activity: 2
June 28, 2014, 08:57:01 PM

You just need to download the wallet and install it, open it and let it sync with the network. Then go to "Receive Coins" and copy the payment address. Then paste that for your cash out address in your online latium account. ;-)

Then just request payment and wait. It can take up to 72 hours to get your coins in your wallet (longer on weekends)

i did, everything... but the point is the payout balance, i cant really save the adress without payout balance...
and there is still the red written line which tells me:
You have LAT ‎5.0000 in approved unpaid commissions
and LAT ‎0.0000 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant

Important! You must add your wallet address here prior to making a payment request. Any requests without a wallet address will be ignored.

Your payment request was sent.

and thx btw Wink
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
June 28, 2014, 08:50:34 PM
in how many hours you pay ?

I think they don't pay out on weekends...so Monday   Wink
Jump to: