Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 161. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
June 27, 2014, 03:04:03 PM
Is this POS new or just copied from Peercoin?

Peercoin is a great cryptocurrency, but Latium is quite different from it. Latium is based on the MintCoin source code, but was modified and enhanced to create a new, innovative crypto.

Have you checked out our site, latium.cc?

You can find many of your answers there, but as always, thank you for reaching out to us. We hope you'll join the RAPIDLY growing Latium system.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
June 27, 2014, 03:03:48 PM
I have a question for admins regarding the POS. Do I need to keep my coins in wallet and account online or do I need to move them to the qt wallet on PC in order to generate stake ??

In order to receive Proof of Stake interest on Latium coins, your coins must be in an UNENCRYPTED, QT WALLET that can be downloaded at latium.cc. This wallet must be open and connected to the network for the coins to generate interest. Coins that are in another location, such as an exchange, will not be eligible to stake and earn interest. Please keep in mind, if you store your coins on an exchange's wallet, the EXCHANGE is earning the interest on your coins...not you!

Thank you for being a part of the Latium system.

I was referring to the latium.cc website. If my coins are in their will I get stake on them or do they need to be moved over to software qt wallet?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
June 27, 2014, 02:53:25 PM
I have a question for admins regarding the POS. Do I need to keep my coins in wallet and account online or do I need to move them to the qt wallet on PC in order to generate stake ??

In order to receive Proof of Stake interest on Latium coins, your coins must be in an UNENCRYPTED, QT WALLET that can be downloaded at latium.cc. This wallet must be open and connected to the network for the coins to generate interest. Coins that are in another location, such as an exchange, will not be eligible to stake and earn interest. Please keep in mind, if you store your coins on an exchange's wallet, the EXCHANGE is earning the interest on your coins...not you!

Is this POS new or just copied from Peercoin?
June 27, 2014, 02:41:02 PM

June 27, 2014, 02:38:20 PM
I signed up today. Hopefully I haven't missed anything vital!

Is there an online wallet? And would be nice to see Dev's future plans.

-W

Thank you for signing up with Latium. You've definitely NOT missed anything vital. Each Latium user is rewarded for their efforts no matter when they joined! Future plans for Latium are numerous, and an online wallet is certainly part of upcoming development. If the community at large is open to the idea, we would consider a Latium bounty for anyone willing to create an online wallet to hold Latium.
legendary
June 27, 2014, 02:27:41 PM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 27, 2014, 02:19:21 PM
I signed up today. Hopefully I haven't missed anything vital!

Is there an online wallet? And would be nice to see Dev's future plans.

-W
Activity: 434
June 27, 2014, 02:02:26 PM
Any block explorer?  Huh
BTW: http://latium.cc/?a_aid=537538cadf5d6
Here is block explorer: http://www.latium.cc/block.html
BTW this coin look weird.
Activity: 42
June 27, 2014, 01:43:20 PM
I think as soon as they make some payouts.. then the price of latiums will drop significantly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
June 27, 2014, 01:14:18 PM
Latium is the best... I made over 1,000 LAT in my sleep last night  Grin

I help all my referrals do the same  Wink
Activity: 42
June 27, 2014, 07:16:41 AM
I have over 400 LATs so far! Smiley I'm loving this program!
Activity: 19
June 27, 2014, 04:37:53 AM
How can i exchange from LAT to BTC ?

HOW TO WITHRAW LAT
step 1:  go to http://coin-swap.net , register and create a LAT address
step 2: Go to http://www.latium.cc/login/affiliates/panel.php#PaymentDetails
and filling the payment method with LAT address above
step 3: Go to http://www.latium.cc/login/affiliates/panel.php#Payouts
Click request payment . And wait. (Payment may be take up to 72 hours, ussually within 24 hours)
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
June 27, 2014, 04:32:02 AM
How can i exchange from LAT to BTC ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2014, 10:12:31 PM
I am starting to like this coin, posted few banners elsewhere and received immediate positive responses. I am having a bit of trouble with installing the linux wallet, the windows one is working fine, but there is only a 64 bit version of the linux, is there any source which users can compile themselves or a 32 bit version?
Activity: 17
June 26, 2014, 09:20:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0YNPKwX.jpg

100 Levels Deep! Watch your wallet grow. Latium is here to stay!! Grin
legendary
June 26, 2014, 08:25:25 PM
Thanks, Crazyearner! We're excited about the future of this coin. Glad you are on board  Cool

for the referral part is this one time payments for each person you introduce so I know as not seen details of it joined however still reading over all the information
June 26, 2014, 08:20:36 PM
Thanks, Crazyearner! We're excited about the future of this coin. Glad you are on board  Cool
legendary
June 26, 2014, 08:16:47 PM
Doing my work for this coin very shortly once made all media posts for it and gathered all info. Have 1.2 million facebook people to send to 50k twitter followers and also adding to website soon too. Should have this done by weekend. So expect a fair few people to be jumping on board.
June 26, 2014, 05:20:08 PM
Two Direct Messages have been sent to you.
Jump to: