Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 166. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 14, 2014, 12:43:05 PM
I don't understand why he say this is bad for the community? They make a nice site, give away coins and are fully transparent about the transactions.  Roll Eyes If you don't want to get free coins, then don't sign up. There is no reason to talk bad about it. The devs are sometimes confusing, but they have followed through on everything so far. It's not shady, its really good. I will continue to support it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
June 13, 2014, 07:56:39 PM
Just let this scamcoin die people.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

This developer holds 105,000,000,000 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE BILLION) coins, and hes giving out a few coins to each person.

Do any of you believe there is any reason for him to hold so many and give out so little?
Obviously by giving out so little he hopes to have a very scarce coin with a high value-per-coin. This is so he can achieve maximum profits for doing very little work.

This coin has 0 innovation and 0 new ideas. Free giveaways have been done before and in much more transparent and fair ways.
The "developer" holds massive amounts of this coin with the only reasoning being "so I can give them away for free". If you start trading them and they hold any value he can and will start selling. We know he will because the way he has conducted himself and this project so far are shady.

If you people never learn and keep feeding these losers making these shitclones for profit then they will keep doing it.
Stop supporting obvious scams and shitcoins. All you are doing is hurting the community.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
June 13, 2014, 05:56:24 PM
Latium is nice coin
i love it
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
June 13, 2014, 01:14:03 PM
What is the real sense of this coin?

That's only a Ponzi scheme !

Investor, stay away from it.
Activity: 35
Activity: 16
June 13, 2014, 01:03:46 PM
beautful coin.

i want to in.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
June 13, 2014, 12:52:49 PM
Dear Latium Users,

Thank you for your continued support.  Just wanted to update everyone that payouts will continue over the weekend, and please keep in mind that it can take up to 72 hours for you payout request to be completed.  Also, you must enter a wallet address in order to receive a payout.  Payouts do not come directly from the affiliate panel. 

Contrary to some posts Latium is still trading on Coin-Swap https://coin-swap.net/market/LAT/BTC  The exchange appeared to go offline for some time yesterday, but everything seems to be back in order.

Please don't forget to vote to add Latium to HitBTC (another great exchange) at https://hitbtc.com/vote  All registered users receive 10 votes. 

Thank you again for your support. Latium was built for long term growth, and for the success of those that work hard at telling others about Latium.  Please stay tuned for updates and news coming out next week.

Best Regards,

Latium
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2014, 11:44:39 AM
Coin-Swap kill the coin...
June 11, 2014, 11:59:20 AM
Come on  Cool
just sell and buy with High price

legendary
June 11, 2014, 10:21:06 AM
24h Volume at coin-swap going up, please don't sell at low prices, buy/sell high prices help to volume going up
Activity: 77
Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.
June 10, 2014, 11:56:26 AM
contacted admin/dev on twitter, balance was transferred to my desktop wallet.

just a glitch?...
Activity: 7
June 09, 2014, 02:42:58 PM
EDIT:
the wallet decided to confirm my transaction, right after my previous post... strange.

withdraw from affliate panel is still impossible, several requests, day 4 and nothing.
balance keeps adding up, meaning more people are signing-up, but can't withdraw... wasted time.
also, trading is starting to fade on coin-swap.net.
volumes are getting lower and lower so is price.

the concept is nice, its gives you the chance of getting on the crypto for free.
but I don't think this coin will survive, clearly was a pump and dump coin.

oh well, it was nice while it lasted (shortly)...

hola tengo 4 dias esperando por los latium y nada
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
June 09, 2014, 05:43:03 AM
hey guyz, don't buy this shit coin

I'm pretty sure this latium guy holds millions of coins for himself, and when it hits exchange he'll dump all of his coins then walk away...

he's not answering any question...

don't fall for free 5 shit latium...

qft

Yeap, capitalism you got to love it.. Smiley and everyone here would do the same, there are no written rules, the dev has not said no premine etc.

http://latium.cc/?a_aid=53957ff18f296

June 09, 2014, 05:31:58 AM
EDIT:
the wallet decided to confirm my transaction, right after my previous post... strange.

withdraw from affliate panel is still impossible, several requests, day 4 and nothing.
balance keeps adding up, meaning more people are signing-up, but can't withdraw... wasted time.
also, trading is starting to fade on coin-swap.net.
volumes are getting lower and lower so is price.

the concept is nice, its gives you the chance of getting on the crypto for free.
but I don't think this coin will survive, clearly was a pump and dump coin.

oh well, it was nice while it lasted (shortly)...
June 09, 2014, 03:53:11 AM

I'm pretty sure this latium guy holds millions of coins for himself, and when it hits exchange he'll dump all of his coins then walk away...

qft

i don't care !
i am just investor
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 09, 2014, 02:29:33 AM

qft
June 09, 2014, 02:23:58 AM
i think you  should wait.
because they are working on the system for insert the auto payment
Activity: 58
June 08, 2014, 10:48:32 PM
Hi guys.

I have a pending transaction on my wallet now for 3 days, with 0 confirmations.
Plus for 3 days I have tried to withdraw my balance from the affiliate panel to my desktop wallet, and nothing.

Same here mate.
It's more than 4 days now since I tried to withdraw my balance from the panel.
Another fail coin maybe?
June 08, 2014, 06:05:06 AM
Hi guys.

I have a pending transaction on my wallet now for 3 days, with 0 confirmations.
Plus for 3 days I have tried to withdraw my balance from the affiliate panel to my desktop wallet, and nothing.

On top of that the coin-swap market is starting to show signs that the big trading wave and good prices are fading.
Clearly the big prices were manufactured, now the best you can get is BTC 0.00010000, far from BTC 0.003. Plus the sellers are far more, much more than any buyers.

All in all it starts to look like this op was run by a single guy with a pump and dump ideia in mind.
Unless I'm the only one experiecing these 2 problems, can't withdraw from affiliate panel, can't send them from wallet...
legendary
June 08, 2014, 05:33:19 AM
Is there any rich list?
Jump to: