Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 51. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 13, 2014, 06:03:27 AM
will will! And than triple time faster going down to the now price. 
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 05:56:30 AM
Dear Latium users,

We've fixed the issue with the register page. Unfortunately, many users that signed up did not see the page that instructs them to check their email for further instructions on how to enter the Latium system. If you have an affiliate that did not complete the process, please have them check their email for further instructions (spam folder too!). We apologize for this inconvenience.

Also, please keep an eye out for important information regarding Latium in the coming days.

-LAT devs

latium will rise  Grin
Activity: 56
September 13, 2014, 05:52:57 AM
THE LATIUM DEPARTMENT STOPED REGISTRATION OR SLOW IT DOWN, SO ALL USER WILL NOT HAVE AN EASY LAT COINS & NO MORE SELL AT CHEAP PRICE TO OBTAIN 0.000x CENTS, AT THIS POINT, THE PRICE WILL RISE UP AGAIN AND ALL WHO SOLD THEIR COINS WILL REGRET IT

DONT THROW YOUR COINS FOR FREE UNDER 0.00015  BTC
September 13, 2014, 05:50:10 AM
usamamalik555

Show wallet screenshots

WAllet proof added ....MALIK

u think u r the smarter ?
no bro.. i am not thinking that i am smart. but now at this time admin is not online .. i will delete them soon.. ok Huh

lol !u think u r the smarter ? !  Roll Eyes
September 13, 2014, 05:30:15 AM
usamamalik555

Show wallet screenshots

no bro.. i am not thinking that i am smart. but now at this time admin is not online .. i will delete them soon.. ok Huh

hope u understood my private message to u
regards
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
September 13, 2014, 05:27:20 AM
usamamalik555

Show wallet screenshots

September 13, 2014, 05:23:08 AM
usamamalik555

Show wallet screenshots

September 13, 2014, 05:20:55 AM
usamamalik555

Show wallet screenshots

Activity: 770
September 13, 2014, 05:10:07 AM
usamamalik555

Show wallet screenshots
September 13, 2014, 05:09:09 AM
THE LATIUM DEPARTMENT STOPED REGISTRATION OR SLOW IT DOWN, SO ALL USER WILL NOT HAVE AN EASY LAT COINS & NO MORE SELL AT CHEAP PRICE TO OBTAIN 0.000x CENTS, AT THIS POINT, THE PRICE WILL ARISE AGAIN AND ALL WHO SOLD THEIR COINS WILL REGRET IT
Activity: 406
September 13, 2014, 05:05:47 AM
LATIUM.CC HACKED PROOOOFS.  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool 
Lat price will never rise again because of kids that are using this coin....
September 13, 2014, 05:00:17 AM
latium registration is slow
Activity: 35
September 13, 2014, 02:52:02 AM
IF YOU STOP SELLING YOUR LATIUM WITH CHEAP PRICE, THEN IT WILL GO UP, SO DON'T DO IT UNDER 0.00015 PLZ

take a look to other coin market, let choose for exemple ISR (ISR 0.00018400 +1433%) and compare between asked price & bid price:

http://i60.tinypic.com/a17p83.jpg

ISR comunity are well managed & organized, & they never accept what buyers asking for to exchange their coins,

so let do the same & re-up the LAT rate to atleast 0.00015 & make it the lowest rate that LAT trader can accept for, we have to work together to make this market to our profit not to exchange it for some cents.

regards

Lol.  That's not its price for now..  And I think it takes couple/triple of months to recover its price back to ur screenshot!  And due to this Lat nega issues,,  people will slowly loss their support and will dump their LAT before it finally collapse.

i'm talking about the ISR price at actual post time, anyway, we have to build a strong LAT comunity to keep it up & stop offering coins with cheap prices, also LAT support have to make something strong & give up these negative issues that everyone is talking about to get the coin accepted.

If the devs stop the free distribution or just slow down for some time, I think the price can be stable. No one will spend their BTC to buy a coin they can simple get by buying some cheap referrals.
September 13, 2014, 02:45:04 AM
IF YOU STOP SELLING YOUR LATIUM WITH CHEAP PRICE, THEN IT WILL GO UP, SO DON'T DO IT UNDER 0.00015 PLZ

take a look to other coin market, let choose for exemple ISR (ISR 0.00018400 +1433%) and compare between asked price & bid price:

ISR comunity are well managed & organized, & they never accept what buyers asking for to exchange their coins,

so let do the same & re-up the LAT rate to atleast 0.00015 & make it the lowest rate that LAT trader can accept for, we have to work together to make this market to our profit not to exchange it for some cents.

regards

Lol.  That's not its price for now..  And I think it takes couple/triple of months to recover its price back to ur screenshot!  And due to this Lat nega issues,,  people will slowly loss their support and will dump their LAT before it finally collapse.

i'm talking about the ISR price at actual post time, anyway, we have to build a strong LAT comunity to keep it up & stop offering coins with cheap prices, also LAT support have to make something strong & give up these negative issues that everyone is talking about to get the coin accepted.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 13, 2014, 02:37:40 AM
admin the your site is very very slow.i sing up to your site and sent email to my after 15 m Angry and  confirmation my address wallet after 10-15min what the hell? Huh
why not change the new servers? why why why?  Huh

The server already new  Cheesy
I don't know about this, but maybe right now server was overload by to many registration.
because login and payout was fine.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

P.S : It's weekend, admin on vacation.
are you sure ? i request payout :   
Your Request Was Not Processed
                                                       The system is busy. Please try your request again later

When you try to request your LAT?
I request my LAT like 9 hours ago, and my LAT appear in my wallet.
Activity: 35
September 13, 2014, 02:31:59 AM

regards

September 13, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

regards
Activity: 798
September 13, 2014, 02:25:59 AM

newbies will sale their soul for 2 free satoshis........
September 13, 2014, 02:19:16 AM
admin the your site is very very slow.i sing up to your site and sent email to my after 15 m Angry and  confirmation my address wallet after 10-15min what the hell? Huh
why not change the new servers? why why why?  Huh

The server already new  Cheesy
I don't know about this, but maybe right now server was overload by to many registration.
because login and payout was fine.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

P.S : It's weekend, admin on vacation.
are you sure ? i request payout :   
Your Request Was Not Processed
                                                       The system is busy. Please try your request again later
September 13, 2014, 01:50:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: