Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 52. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 01:24:59 AM
latium price for today: 5201 satoshi. going down to the drain.

If u ll stop panic here, it ll go up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 13, 2014, 01:14:20 AM
latium price for today: 5201 satoshi. going down to the drain.
Activity: 35
September 13, 2014, 12:20:14 AM
admin the your site is very very slow.i sing up to your site and sent email to my after 15 m Angry and  confirmation my address wallet after 10-15min what the hell? Huh
why not change the new servers? why why why?  Huh

The server already new  Cheesy
I don't know about this, but maybe right now server was overload by to many registration.
because login and payout was fine.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

P.S : It's weekend, admin on vacation.

1 of the negative issues!!!  That's why.....

That's why you dump your LAT today?

No!!  I dumped my LAT when its price was rising again @10K sats..  That was the time that Some Lat users were started complaining nega issues here!!  And I invested to BTCD,  Captcoin and Darkcoin!
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 13, 2014, 12:10:53 AM
admin the your site is very very slow.i sing up to your site and sent email to my after 15 m Angry and  confirmation my address wallet after 10-15min what the hell? Huh

I don't know about this, but maybe right now server was overload by to many registration.

1 of the negative issues!!!  That's why.....

That's why you dump your LAT today?
September 13, 2014, 12:08:07 AM

1 of the negative issues!!!  That's why.....
September 12, 2014, 11:49:01 PM

Activity: 1
September 12, 2014, 11:40:41 PM
admin the your site is very very slow.i sing up to your site and sent email to my after 15 m Angry and  confirmation my address wallet after 10-15min what the hell? Huh
why not change the new servers? why why why?  Huh
Activity: 19
September 12, 2014, 10:52:15 PM
today , I bought 3k lat  Grin!
September 12, 2014, 09:32:31 PM
The prices is 5k SHA for the time being...
Unless there is a reaction from LAT supporter, I'm afraid that this coin is gonna collapse. Ppl just keep selling and no one can stop it..

This coin is going to be dead sooner!  Altcoin lovers are starting to dislike this coin for several issues, yet supporters will gone then Latcoin will collapse..  Better to sell all your Lats before it's too late.  Grin
Dont expect some buy support this time. Latium will never recover if the problems with the website remain so and people keep dumping their lats. I will urge the devs to halt the free distribution for some time to stabilise the market.
Activity: 37
September 12, 2014, 09:24:45 PM
Unless there is a reaction from LAT supporter, I'm afraid that this coin is gonna collapse. Ppl just keep selling and no one can stop it..

This coin is going to be dead sooner!  Altcoin lovers are starting to dislike this coin for several issues, yet supporters will gone then Latcoin will collapse..  Better to sell all your Lats before it's too late.  Grin
So you've sold all of your LAT, haven't you? At what price?
September 12, 2014, 08:46:31 PM

Activity: 37
September 12, 2014, 08:04:37 PM
September 12, 2014, 07:07:01 PM
And till monday

monday?? having a nice start with this crypto haha  Cheesy

LOL, it's weekend.
they are on vacation  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I  received an email, but when I paste the address from the wallet, the page is again loading for 3-4 minutes  Huh

after 3-4 minutes, it's working or not??

done now! clicked the submit button 2 or 3 times. I think my ''future affiliates'' wont be too happy with this hehe

My advice : If you want promote your link, give them a good instructions.
tell them to be patient. step by step from the first they are register till setting the password.

I have few referral who didn't set the address, they are didn't want to wait too long.
well, I lost commission.

but now i'm still spread the word about latium.

Hope latium still alive until i get so many referral like the senior latium users.

so now I have 5 Latium Coins, which means 12 cents  Cheesy its nice after 40 minutes of waiting and refreshing.

LOL..
maybe too many register right now.

September 12, 2014, 06:49:54 PM
And till monday

LOL, it's weekend.

I  received an email, but when I paste the address from the wallet, the page is again loading for 3-4 minutes  Huh

done now! clicked the submit button 2 or 3 times. I think my ''future affiliates'' wont be too happy with this hehe

tell them to be patient. step by step from the first they are register till setting the password.

I have few referral who didn't set the address, they are didn't want to wait too long.
well, I lost commission.

Hope latium still alive until i get so many referral like the senior latium users.

so now I have 5 Latium Coins, which means 12 cents  Cheesy its nice after 40 minutes of waiting and refreshing.
September 12, 2014, 06:20:15 PM
And till monday

LOL, it's weekend.

well, I lost commission.

September 12, 2014, 05:59:59 PM
And till monday

LOL, it's weekend.

September 12, 2014, 05:52:41 PM
And till monday

LOL, it's weekend.

September 12, 2014, 05:49:50 PM
lol again and again
fake refferals detected  Cheesy

I like this guy,
He has an "eagle eyes" and "clairvoyant instinct".

September 12, 2014, 05:44:31 PM
And till monday

LOL, it's weekend.

September 12, 2014, 05:40:37 PM
And till monday

LOL, it's weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: