Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 47. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 250
September 14, 2014, 03:31:28 PM
1:how many votes are needed to win at hitbtc ??
 i can help and i can give 6000 to 7000 votes in several days..

2: if latium wins at hitbtc then is there any guarantee that the price will be higher ??

None whatsoever.

what your mean ??
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2014, 03:20:59 PM

2: if latium wins at hitbtc then is there any guarantee that the price will be higher ??

None whatsoever.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 14, 2014, 03:14:55 PM
Hy Sir, I Regist to latium.cc, but i don't get massage in my e-mail.. Why?
If everyone had the same problem ?
Please reply and fix this problem when indeed problem.. thnks before..

Silly question but did you check your Spam folder to make sure it wasn't marked as spamz?
September 14, 2014, 02:57:34 PM

September 14, 2014, 02:51:21 PM

there is problum in website.. you need to wait several days or weeks Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 14, 2014, 02:47:40 PM
September 14, 2014, 02:43:57 PM

September 14, 2014, 02:35:46 PM
I will debate your claim of Latium being "a classic pyramid scheme" and supply the following as evidence:

-link removed-

I wrote about that very topic back in July in my post titled "How Do I Get More Latium". While the first portion may be a bit rudimentary for those who are already familiar with Latium, the second portion beginning with "For starters, Latium IS NOT a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme..." discusses why the pyramid scheme claim is inaccurate. 

I understand your stance in defense of Latium since by doing so you promote your blog in hopes to get at least a few more referrals  Wink

But my statement still stands that Latium like any other pyramid scheme is doomed to failure because there is no entry of new value and according to the basic laws of economics Latium value will only go down ..

Frankly, as far as promoting the blog is concerned, I'm not that worried. I don't make much or any referrals off the blog because 90% of my traffic comes from people viewing it via this thread. Obviously people viewing the thread this far in have already signed up, so no referrals to be made. The issue with your statement about a pyramid scheme is that a true pyramid scheme requires INVESTMENT from NEW USERS. Did you read my discussion on this? If not, I encourage you to go back and read it. Latium requires no investment of funds to pay the people higher up. Tiered distribution is not the same thing as a pyramid scheme. Also, Latium does not try to hide the distribution method whereas a pyramid scheme requires deception to function.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 14, 2014, 01:40:45 PM
I will debate your claim of Latium being "a classic pyramid scheme" and supply the following as evidence:

-link removed-

I wrote about that very topic back in July in my post titled "How Do I Get More Latium". While the first portion may be a bit rudimentary for those who are already familiar with Latium, the second portion beginning with "For starters, Latium IS NOT a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme..." discusses why the pyramid scheme claim is inaccurate. 

I understand your stance in defense of Latium since by doing so you promote your blog in hopes to get at least a few more referrals  Wink

But my statement still stands that Latium like any other pyramid scheme is doomed to failure because there is no entry of new value and according to the basic laws of economics Latium value will only go down ..
September 14, 2014, 12:35:36 PM

That was a fake pump. Most probably by the devs themselves. There are no real buyers for this coin and there won't be any unless they stop giving free coins to noobs

Thank you, God! I am not alone who thinks correctly.

You're not alone.
There is nothing positive in the announcements for this coin to be assumed growth in markets.
When we add the obvious bugs in the distribution system (I will not mention them here, those who discovered them know what I'm talking about ...) this coin has no future whatsoever.
A classic pyramid scheme, the benefit is only for the developer and those at the top of the chain and it will soon come to an end..

http://latiumtalk.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-do-i-get-more-latium.html

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 14, 2014, 08:02:44 AM

That was a fake pump. Most probably by the devs themselves. There are no real buyers for this coin and there won't be any unless they stop giving free coins to noobs

You're not alone.
There is nothing positive in the announcements for this coin to be assumed growth in markets.
When we add the obvious bugs in the distribution system (I will not mention them here, those who discovered them know what I'm talking about ...) this coin has no future whatsoever.
A classic pyramid scheme, the benefit is only for the developer and those at the top of the chain and it will soon come to an end..
Activity: 56
September 14, 2014, 07:55:37 AM
if they were devs themselves, it's in their benefit to keep the rate up, not doing the contrary to discourage their large community & be out of market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 14, 2014, 07:28:36 AM

Activity: 35
September 14, 2014, 07:25:46 AM
Why would anyone buy an unreliable coin for such a high price? Becouse you want to sell all coin at high price? You think only about your benefits! And think about the benefits, who would buy these coins for 15 000?

both buyer & seller trade as their benefits, ex: now i'm buying lat coins becoz the rate is down but i'm not going to sell them now, i will do it when the price will grow up again as it was few weeks ago
September 14, 2014, 07:22:45 AM
Why would anyone buy an unreliable coin for such a high price? Becouse you want to sell all coin at high price? You think only about your benefits! And think about the benefits, who would buy these coins for 15 000?

both buyer & seller trade as their benefits, ex: now i'm buying lat coins becoz the rate is down but i'm not going to sell them now, i will do it when the price will grow up again as it was few weeks ago
September 14, 2014, 07:21:29 AM

1 real factor,,  this coin has no merchant at all.  So nothing
September 14, 2014, 07:16:30 AM
September 14, 2014, 07:08:41 AM
Why do you think that will be harder to get?

because they stopped or they slow down the registration, and LAT department are here to win the market and they don't allow to anyone to make their project disapeared

How old are you? You write nonsense five-year baby!!! When the website will work will be 3 times more registrations and 9 times faster will drop the price on the exchange. This process can only be stopped if there is another alternative to spending coins.

when kids as you are stop making this as an online making money method, the price will goes up
September 14, 2014, 07:03:45 AM
Why do you think that will be harder to get?

because they stopped or they slow down the registration, and LAT department are here to win the market and they don't allow to anyone to make their project disapeared

How old are you? You write nonsense five-year baby!!! When the website will work will be 3 times more registrations and 9 times faster will drop the price on the exchange. This process can only be stopped if there is another alternative to spending coins.
September 14, 2014, 07:00:14 AM
No merchant, No new features!  LAT Lots of negative issues.  Site is performing irregularities/  Dev not so active
Pages:
Jump to: