Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 58. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 10, 2014, 06:30:08 AM
Hi! What is going on with latium site? I've found somewhere that I get 5 lat if I make an account but I see the site doesn't work.
Activity: 56
September 10, 2014, 05:56:51 AM
Mr DEV

What can we do to maitain LAT rate always high

it decrease real fast to 0.0000 5-7  and never stabilize at 0.0002 for more than 15 minutes.

i think it will if we'll have a trade support on exchange sites

If investors put 100+BTC at price 20k it will stay long time.

that's exactly what LATIUM support have to do to keep the rate UP, INVESTING 4-5 BTC with high rate to keep latium coin alive and stop sellers asking for crap prices

You think only how seller not buyer. until there will be no other ways of spending people always will dump thise coin!!!

yes seller only is responsible of this rate, becoz if he always ask for high price, the rate never goes down, and the buyer will never get what he want with his crap price
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 10, 2014, 05:50:14 AM
Mr DEV

it decrease real fast to 0.0000 5-7  and never stabilize at 0.0002 for more than 15 minutes.

that's exactly what LATIUM support have to do to keep the rate UP, INVESTING 4-5 BTC with high rate to keep latium coin alive and stop sellers asking for crap prices

You think only how seller not buyer. until there will be no other ways of spending people always will dump thise coin!!!
September 10, 2014, 05:40:21 AM
Mr DEV

Activity: 11
September 10, 2014, 05:07:30 AM
Reff: Hi, site is working at you?
Me: Yes, first page is loading
Reff: I can't sign up, the page is just loading and nothing is happening..

Anyone having this problem? Or just my reffs? Smiley
yes my refer have this problem
he page is just loading and nothing is happening
Activity: 19
September 10, 2014, 04:43:24 AM
Reff: Hi, site is working at you?
Me: Yes, first page is loading
Reff: I can't sign up, the page is just loading and nothing is happening..

Anyone having this problem? Or just my reffs? Smiley
September 10, 2014, 03:11:00 AM
Mr DEV

Activity: 1
September 10, 2014, 02:57:17 AM
Tried to register, filled the sign up form and the page stopped working. Did not received any confirmation email, I started the sign up process again an I receive an error which says the username is already in use. What is happening??
September 10, 2014, 02:27:47 AM
Mr DEV

September 10, 2014, 01:49:02 AM
I can not sign up! Page is frozen after  pressing signup button.  Angry
September 10, 2014, 01:11:20 AM
Coins are not accrued in my wallet

***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message to Latium!
September 10, 2014, 01:05:25 AM
Coins are not accrued in my wallet
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 07:41:26 PM
http://latiumtalk.blogspot.com/2014/09/latium-devs-announce-payout-minimum-for.html discussion about the recent modifications to payout system. How does the minimum payout affect you? Does it at all? Feel free to join the discussion in the comment section.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2014, 06:14:05 PM
Dear Latium users,

We have made the decision to increase the minimum payout to Latium wallets to 5 LAT. We've done this to reduce the quantity of transactions and therefore improve performance on Latium.cc and all associated pages. Thank you for your understanding. Approvals have been made for today. Good luck spreading the word about Latium! Remember, users that tweet @ www.Twitter.com/LatiumCoin on twitter usually get a nice Retweet to Latium's 1200 followers Smiley Also, don't forget to let HitBTC know that you want Latium listed!

-LAT DEVS

how long before my pending coins are released ?

Hello, Please send us a direct message with your username and we will promptly look into it for you.

sent email used to sign up not that triers many in it was just wondering if their viled or not
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
September 09, 2014, 05:41:17 PM
Dear Latium users,

We have made the decision to increase the minimum payout to Latium wallets to 5 LAT. We've done this to reduce the quantity of transactions and therefore improve performance on Latium.cc and all associated pages. Thank you for your understanding. Approvals have been made for today. Good luck spreading the word about Latium! Remember, users that tweet @ www.Twitter.com/LatiumCoin on twitter usually get a nice Retweet to Latium's 1200 followers Smiley Also, don't forget to let HitBTC know that you want Latium listed!

-LAT DEVS

Hello, Please send us a direct message with your username and we will promptly look into it for you.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2014, 05:40:39 PM
Dear Latium users,

-LAT DEVS

Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
September 09, 2014, 05:32:58 PM
Dear Latium users,

-LAT DEVS
Activity: 4
September 09, 2014, 04:53:44 PM
i was received in my wallet, have a nice day  Grin
Activity: 406
September 09, 2014, 04:08:56 PM
mr. latium, site working properly now? or still facing speed issues?
I don't know how you guys but I haven't speed issues ...
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 09, 2014, 02:39:53 PM
mr. latium, site working properly now? or still facing speed issues?
Pages:
Jump to: