Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 57. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 10, 2014, 01:24:55 PM
Trust me, I'm a fan of Latium, but I want my 95 LAT to actually be worth more than 50 cents USD.

yeah... stellar launch went better than lat imo. They gave everyone ~$10 worth, and the price has been stable for a while

Then what are you doing here on latium thread? Maybe you should gfy.

Ah, alienate other users... that'll help Wink

Perhaps he's a Latium user AND Stellar user and is sharing his opinion on how Stellar MIGHT have done something better/different?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 10, 2014, 01:17:06 PM
Trust me, I'm a fan of Latium, but I want my 95 LAT to actually be worth more than 50 cents USD.

yeah... stellar launch went better than lat imo. They gave everyone ~$10 worth, and the price has been stable for a while

Then what are you doing here on latium thread? Maybe you should gfy.
Activity: 104
September 10, 2014, 01:10:50 PM

September 10, 2014, 12:51:47 PM

Working on it.

So what's going on that there are so many issues with signup/payouts/etc? That is the type of stuff that'll kill the project before it can even REALLY get off the ground. What's your 5 year plan for Latium?
The problem occurs because of its many illegal sign up / referrals,
and mr Latium working on it to resolve  ..
no new project is a perfect !!!

Hi I'm not sure who you are, but I'm more than well aware of the fact that "no new project is perfect" as you say. However, this project is now moving on 4-5 months old, and these issues are starting to manifest. The problem is, if issues continue, the currency will NOT be taken seriously, and will NOT gain value, and will in fact tumble in value. An occasional outage/down site is understandable, but these issues have been present for at least 3 weeks now... that's ALMOST 25% of the time that Latium has existed.

Activity: 104
September 10, 2014, 12:20:20 PM

Don't think it's that. They approve sign ups themselves.
Seems to be server issue because I can login fine.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 10, 2014, 12:16:28 PM

Working on it.

So what's going on that there are so many issues with signup/payouts/etc? That is the type of stuff that'll kill the project before it can even REALLY get off the ground. What's your 5 year plan for Latium?
September 10, 2014, 12:07:04 PM

Working on it.

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
September 10, 2014, 11:36:20 AM

Working on it.
Activity: 93
September 10, 2014, 11:35:52 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 10, 2014, 09:39:09 AM
lat price is falling to 6900 satoshi

and so? the price will drop even lower until there is other ways to spend coins

if latium support dont invest in exchange sites and try to control buyers rates,then LAT coin will never be high again,

buyer ask for low price and seller agree to exchange for 0.000001 cent Sad  pffffff

This is not the way out of this situation. The Latium should not every time because of falling prices on the stock exchange to buy low order. He certainly does not need these coins. The market should be regulated by the participants. If buyers do not buy this coin does not need anyone to invest. Then you need to wait for the price which will not actively sell.
September 10, 2014, 09:38:55 AM
We're still looking for those interested in joining the Latium Merchant Network http://latiumtalk.blogspot.com/p/latium-merchant-network.html. The page is currently #1 in google when you search Latium Merchant Network, it's free to join, and gets your website/business/etc listed on that number 1 page. If we build up our network and start using the currency as a currency instead of an exchange medium, the coin value increases.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 10, 2014, 09:24:06 AM

if latium support dont invest in exchange sites and try to control buyers rates,then LAT coin will never be high again,

buyer ask for low price and seller agree to exchange for 0.000001 cent Sad  pffffff
September 10, 2014, 09:12:57 AM

Activity: 798
September 10, 2014, 09:09:59 AM
September 10, 2014, 09:04:32 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

What you want to say with this picture?
September 10, 2014, 08:13:21 AM
Hi! I have a problem with my referal  comissions. Some part of them don't comfirmate too long (nerly 2 weeks). But in my statistic i see, that i have only 85 latium deflected comissions. but other 140 still don't comfirmate or deflect. can u help me? becouse i need to be shure which comissions i reaaly earn by referal program and which comissions don't earned, because deflected.

***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message to Latium!
Activity: 139
Merit: 101
September 10, 2014, 08:04:56 AM
Hi! I have a problem with my referal  comissions. Some part of them don't comfirmate too long (nerly 2 weeks). But in my statistic i see, that i have only 85 latium deflected comissions. but other 140 still don't comfirmate or deflect. can u help me? becouse i need to be shure which comissions i reaaly earn by referal program and which comissions don't earned, because deflected.
September 10, 2014, 07:15:27 AM
which exchanges are currently active for Latium? Looks like coin-swap and allcrypt, but weren't there others?
September 10, 2014, 06:36:25 AM
it doesn't work now, later will work. Normal server work.
Pages:
Jump to: