Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 56. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 11, 2014, 09:34:34 AM
People out there selling their latium for 3 cent each  Embarrassed

buy their coins then
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 11, 2014, 09:22:55 AM
People out there selling their latium for 3 cent each  Embarrassed
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 11, 2014, 07:16:15 AM
I tell of Latium and additionally pay money for registration.
Registration is very often not working. Now have a lot of bad reviews. Nobody believes already  Sad Angry
Activity: 20
September 11, 2014, 06:46:38 AM
Don't Forget

[vote and see price in future1 LAT = 0.007

lol, lat price is 6091 satoshi and it will continue to fall down. for over week now its going down. people sell lat for cheap and no one can stop it, the good days of latium has over....

there was someone who bought lots of latium at 10,000 satoshi and kept the price high for over a month or so but now this mysterious person stop doing it and the price is going down to the ground.

if latium winning ... and add in hitbtc market ....
hitbtc has 436 BTC in market cap it can be great infulence on latium price....

we hope that, but who will guarantee that these 436btc will be invested with high price, everyone can order to buy latium with 500btc but he gives a very low price

Nobody can predict the price
It was an encouragement to vote... Grin
Activity: 56
September 11, 2014, 06:15:21 AM
Don't Forget

lol, lat price is 6091 satoshi and it will continue to fall down. for over week now its going down. people sell lat for cheap and no one can stop it, the good days of latium has over....

there was someone who bought lots of latium at 10,000 satoshi and kept the price high for over a month or so but now this mysterious person stop doing it and the price is going down to the ground.

we hope that, but who will guarantee that these 436btc will be invested with high price, everyone can order to buy latium with 500btc but he gives a very low price
September 11, 2014, 05:51:56 AM
Don't Forget

Activity: 56
September 11, 2014, 05:41:10 AM
Don't Forget

this guy may be an LATIUM support person, but this isn't a constant effort
Activity: 35
September 11, 2014, 04:25:28 AM
I Was Sell My 1000 Latium On Price... 1 Lat =  0.0018305 . And I Get Good Benefit From This Currency

See My Proof Below I Buy 600 Latium Today Price 1 Latium = 0.00006901

http://i60.tinypic.com/w8xjl5.png

After Selling My 1000 Latium I Get Good Benefit And I Still Buy 600 Latium Today :p

So Always Sell Your Latium With High Price... Get Benefit From It ....

Thanks

Kiss

ofcourse you are one of first lucky who dump when saw price 18305 But who buy ot thise price - he is stupid or smart?

Wow!!  This man has really bright mind to think for his future!  Congrats man!!
Activity: 19
September 11, 2014, 04:01:52 AM
Dear Latium users,

We've fixed the issue with the register page. Unfortunately, many users that signed up did not see the page that instructs them to check their email for further instructions on how to enter the Latium system. If you have an affiliate that did not complete the process, please have them check their email for further instructions (spam folder too!). We apologize for this inconvenience.

Also, please keep an eye out for important information regarding Latium in the coming days.

-LAT devs

Bla, bla, bla.. Every day you fix problems that are on Latium.cc but curiously in 3-4 hours those are back again. Be serious man and do something. Close it or make it ok.
Last week was the same problems, I don't think it's right for Latium community.
I can't believe that an website, even an webapplication could have THE SAME PROBLEMS every day for the last 2 weeks.

Maybe when you'll fixx those problems price for 1 LAT will raise and we could really "spread the word", if anybody will believe us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 11, 2014, 03:50:03 AM
Don't Forget

Activity: 93
September 11, 2014, 02:20:28 AM
 I understand sign up process is down again. It worked for a couple of hours, its enough  Cheesy Latium devs, sincerely, its not a shame to admit that you can't handle these problems anymore. Its the second week when website has big problems and the third day in a row with no chances to reffer other people and you keep  saying to "spread the word about Latium".  "Join Latium and you might earn 15 cents in less than 30 minutes, if you are lucky!" This sounds bad even for a starving indian. (no offense to starving indians).
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 10, 2014, 11:10:18 PM
I made this for the Latium Merchant Network

September 10, 2014, 03:38:27 PM
Don't Forget

vote and see price in future 1 LAT = 0.007BTC

https://hitbtc.com/vote
Activity: 2
September 10, 2014, 03:34:11 PM
Yes, unfortunately the problem is still on. One of my affiliates told me he had the same problem!! Site is working very slow so please do something to solve this issue until I lost all my possible affiliates
Activity: 19
September 10, 2014, 03:16:40 PM
Dear Latium users,

We've fixed the issue with the register page. Unfortunately, many users that signed up did not see the page that instructs them to check their email for further instructions on how to enter the Latium system. If you have an affiliate that did not complete the process, please have them check their email for further instructions (spam folder too!). We apologize for this inconvenience.

Also, please keep an eye out for important information regarding Latium in the coming days.

-LAT devs

I wish I could say it was a great job but look, just asked my friend to make an account and he told me that he wait 5 minutes for sign up and nothing is happening after he insert wallet adress.

So, please, after you fix the issue of anything from this site, test it please.
Activity: 49
September 10, 2014, 03:07:17 PM
Dear Latium users,

-LAT devs

Ok, very good devs,

hoping that everything is ok and Latium continue growing

Waiting for the new news
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 10, 2014, 02:56:08 PM
I Was Sell My 1000 Latium On Price... 1 Lat =  0.0018305 . And I Get Good Benefit From This Currency

After Selling My 1000 Latium I Get Good Benefit And I Still Buy 600 Latium Today :p

Thanks

Kiss

ofcourse you are one of first lucky who dump when saw price 18305 But who buy ot thise price - he is stupid or smart?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
September 10, 2014, 02:41:14 PM
Dear Latium users,

-LAT devs
Activity: 125
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 10, 2014, 02:38:53 PM

Thanks

Kiss

Activity: 49
September 10, 2014, 01:31:54 PM
devs team

Great instability is endangering the credibility

Please, we are fans of Latium

New users are not attracting the great difficulty and instability of the backend and registers.

Thus the system is at risk and latium plummet deep
 Wink  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: