Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 65. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
September 05, 2014, 10:35:32 AM

4. Also, when you finally receive confirmation email, the emails contains something like your latium was already claimed, even if you never heard of latium before.
5. If you finally have an account and you work hard to have some reffs, the shitty system flags random affiliates as declined and you dont receive your commission, and your new affiliate will have the same 0 balance. After that be sure he/she wont  be interested to have more affiliates.

Yeah, this is what I don't get. Most people I know already think cryptos are shady, it's hard enough to get them to sign up with their alt emails and then the account gets flagged or the balance stays at 0.
I'm kinda giving up.

We're very sorry to lose you. Thank you for the time and effort you have given. Good luck with other ventures.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 10:34:34 AM

4. Also, when you finally receive confirmation email, the emails contains something like your latium was already claimed, even if you never heard of latium before.
5. If you finally have an account and you work hard to have some reffs, the shitty system flags random affiliates as declined and you dont receive your commission, and your new affiliate will have the same 0 balance. After that be sure he/she wont  be interested to have more affiliates.

Yeah, this is what I don't get. Most people I know already think cryptos are shady, it's hard enough to get them to sign up with their alt emails and then the account gets flagged or the balance stays at 0.
I'm kinda giving up.
September 05, 2014, 09:35:34 AM
Latium has been added to the Coin Catalog at CoinTelegraph. Please check it out and leave some comments about Latium at http://cointelegraph.com/category/altcoin_catalog. You are great users and we appreciate all of your support and feedback.

Do you want  feedback?? Here it is:
1. Latium support center is good, but only 8-10 hours/day, Monday-Friday.
2. Latium servers work SOMETIMES.
3. Latium smtp is almost dead, sometimes sends emails in inbox, sometimes in spam, sometimes you never receive registering emails.
5. If you finally have an account and you work hard to have some reffs, the shitty system flags random affiliates as declined and you dont receive your commission, and your new affiliate will have the same 0 balance. After that be sure he/she wont  be interested to have more affiliates.
6. and has maintained a stable market-value for nearly three months ?? where is the stability??? from 60k satoshi 3 months ago to 7k and decreasing now?

I have 8 of my last 30 commissions declined, and I know the rule with DM, no public discussion of personal account stats bla bla. I think you need to give an answer for the community, not for me, because I am not the only one with declined commisions. Cheers!

Thank you very much for your input. We know it can be frustrating at times- trying to refer users to a site that is at times unreliable, but please remember this is an experimental project that has expanded to a global scale. It is inevitable that when something grows this fast and to this scale that challenges will arise. We are very appreciative of both new users and the dedicated users that have been with Latium from the onset. We are dedicated to fixing each and every one of the issues you just mentioned. We always try to work cooperatively with our great users because they have the best perspective on the status and effectiveness of the site and system. Users can expect more declined commissions as Latium grows. Unfortunately, there are many users out there that try to bend the rules to receive illegitimate coins. These issues are soon to be reduced with some system fixes that are currently in development. Notice all the coins that have come and gone in the short lifespan of Latium. This coin is here to stay because we have an awesome userbase and the developers are dedicated to the project. We apologize for any previous inconveniences and for any that may arise in the future. These issues are the result of rapid growth on the way to a greater goal.

Thanks-

LAT Devs.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2014, 09:05:29 AM

6. and has maintained a stable market-value for nearly three months ?? where is the stability??? from 60k satoshi 3 months ago to 7k and decreasing now?

I have 8 of my last 30 commissions declined, and I know the rule with DM, no public discussion of personal account stats bla bla. I think you need to give an answer for the community, not for me, because I am not the only one with declined commisions. Cheers!
also I am interested in this thing because we do not see your economic plan
Activity: 93
September 05, 2014, 08:34:38 AM
Latium has been added to the Coin Catalog at CoinTelegraph. Please check it out and leave some comments about Latium at http://cointelegraph.com/category/altcoin_catalog. You are great users and we appreciate all of your support and feedback.

Do you want  feedback?? Here it is:
1. Latium support center is good, but only 8-10 hours/day, Monday-Friday.
2. Latium servers work SOMETIMES.
3. Latium smtp is almost dead, sometimes sends emails in inbox, sometimes in spam, sometimes you never receive registering emails.
5. If you finally have an account and you work hard to have some reffs, the shitty system flags random affiliates as declined and you dont receive your commission, and your new affiliate will have the same 0 balance. After that be sure he/she wont  be interested to have more affiliates.

September 05, 2014, 04:50:20 AM
website down again, for the 435225th time. I think it will never be stable again and you all should get prepared to have a weekend break from reffering people  Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 12:05:57 AM
Latium exchange only in coin-swap?
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 04, 2014, 11:00:04 PM
the 500 error was because the admin is working on the site. It should work when he is done.  Wink

Nice info  Smiley
the site working fine right now  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
September 04, 2014, 09:47:16 PM
the 500 error was because the admin is working on the site. It should work when he is done.  Wink
September 04, 2014, 09:40:52 PM
Working now..

It's feel like the old server.
Activity: 11
September 04, 2014, 08:54:34 PM
same  Cry 500 error,
September 04, 2014, 08:28:12 PM
Same here.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 37
September 04, 2014, 08:25:14 PM
http://s1.postimg.org/4nmjsi6bj/err.png
This is a serious problem, isn't it?
Activity: 19
September 04, 2014, 08:18:34 PM
And again site is not working...

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Maybe...one day..will load.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2014, 07:15:35 PM
still waiting for my initial 5 coins
Activity: 1
September 04, 2014, 06:24:18 PM
same here! no coins in my account!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
September 04, 2014, 06:06:21 PM
I checked but no 5 Latium
Why not?  Sad

Yes looking into this right now. Send us over a DM with your username.

so I am not the only one facing this problem. its probably a system problem

Thank you both for notifying us. Your accounts have been credited. We apologize for this oversight. Please allow a few moments for your account to reflect the re-credited LAT.

you credited their account only? I hope not, but its posible to be more accounts with this problem  Huh

We are aware of the problem and have taken steps to rectify the issue. Thanks.

Thank you Admin for your hard work. This might be the big problem people have been having and why some referral commissions have not been approved.

I also noticed since I joined that the main graph does not work (does not show any info).

I love this coin and as long as the admin fixes the little problems on the site and with commissions, this coin will blow up and hit all the online marketing networks and in a way Latium is introducing "Crypto Coins" to more new people by the second and that will raise the value of all coins over time.

September 04, 2014, 05:49:48 PM
Why not?  Sad

Thank you both for notifying us. Your accounts have been credited. We apologize for this oversight. Please allow a few moments for your account to reflect the re-credited LAT.

you credited their account only? I hope not, but its posible to be more accounts with this problem  Huh

We are aware of the problem and have taken steps to rectify the issue. Thanks.
September 04, 2014, 05:48:57 PM
Why not?  Sad

September 04, 2014, 05:34:18 PM
Why not?  Sad

Pages:
Jump to: