Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 66. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
September 04, 2014, 04:56:31 PM
Yes, currently resolving it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 04, 2014, 04:55:48 PM
I checked but no 5 Latium
Why not?  Sad

http://f5.s.qip.ru/AD7h3Yoz.png

Yes looking into this right now. Send us over a DM with your username.

so I am not the only one facing this problem. its probably a system problem
September 04, 2014, 04:51:34 PM
Why not?  Sad

Yes looking into this right now. Send us over a DM with your username.
Activity: 1
September 04, 2014, 04:50:54 PM
Why not?  Sad

http://f5.s.qip.ru/AD7h3Yoz.png
September 04, 2014, 03:17:43 PM
Latium,

Every time i try to login to your site, i cannot. I had a lot of lat in unpaid commissions. Any update as to when these site issues would be sorted out please?

PLEASE:

***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
September 04, 2014, 03:15:08 PM
Latium,

Every time i try to login to your site, i cannot. I had a lot of lat in unpaid commissions. Any update as to when these site issues would be sorted out please?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 04, 2014, 03:12:09 PM
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input and we are constantly trying to improve the system. The process of registering for Latium is soon to be altered for more efficiency and less wait time. Again, your patience is appreciated. With over 3000 sign-ups yesterday, the Latium community grows exponentially each day.

3000 isn't a lot for 5 lat per signup when there's over 100 billion.

3000 new users in a single day is quite a bit for a currency that is only like 3 or so months old
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 02:59:10 PM
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input and we are constantly trying to improve the system. The process of registering for Latium is soon to be altered for more efficiency and less wait time. Again, your patience is appreciated. With over 3000 sign-ups yesterday, the Latium community grows exponentially each day.

your post makes no sense, he was talking about sign-ups volume. the problem this week was about the server issues, sign-ups amount etc. no one complained about the released coins number.

How does it not make sense? If they are having issues with 3k sign ups a day, how is this coin going to work? 3k a day = 15k lat coins.. lets assume each has a referral that's 30k coins a day, it would take 300 THOUSAND days to get rid of all the coins.
Let's say sign ups increase 10x to 30k a day... still would take 30 THOUSAND days to distribute it.

and again, makes no sense lol  Cheesy who is saying that all coins must be distributed???
Activity: 104
September 04, 2014, 02:47:07 PM

your post makes no sense, he was talking about sign-ups volume. the problem this week was about the server issues, sign-ups amount etc. no one complained about the released coins number.

How does it not make sense? If they are having issues with 3k sign ups a day, how is this coin going to work? 3k a day = 15k lat coins.. lets assume each has a referral that's 30k coins a day, it would take 300 THOUSAND days to get rid of all the coins.
Let's say sign ups increase 10x to 30k a day... still would take 30 THOUSAND days to distribute it.
September 04, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

September 04, 2014, 02:20:26 PM

Activity: 49
September 04, 2014, 02:04:20 PM
Latium has been added to the Coin Catalog at CoinTelegraph. Please check it out and leave some comments about Latium at http://cointelegraph.com/category/altcoin_catalog. You are great users and we appreciate all of your support and feedback.

It would be my pleasure to leave a positive feedback on cointelegraph, but how can I do this when my problems are with people who wants to register and they can not because the site is down or the sign up process takes 20 minutes? I understand you are facing lots of problems with the server and the database, but when you have such problems, someone from your staff should be always connected to the Latium community. You are too selfish if you  afford to have a fixed 8 hours working schedule with weekend off.

and the way commissions are approved is really shady. Basically you can try to get as many ppl as you can, which is the whole point of this coin, then have them all denied and you can't do shit.

And as the translation into Portuguese Brazil, have some foresight?

The Brazilian community is growing very Latium.

A page in backend databases and Brazilian native language, it would be very good.
 Grin Grin Cheesy
September 04, 2014, 01:15:55 PM
Latium has been added to the Coin Catalog at CoinTelegraph. Please check it out and leave some comments about Latium at http://cointelegraph.com/category/altcoin_catalog. You are great users and we appreciate all of your support and feedback.

It would be my pleasure to leave a positive feedback on cointelegraph, but how can I do this when my problems are with people who wants to register and they can not because the site is down or the sign up process takes 20 minutes? I understand you are facing lots of problems with the server and the database, but when you have such problems, someone from your staff should be always connected to the Latium community. You are too selfish if you  afford to have a fixed 8 hours working schedule with weekend off.

and the way commissions are approved is really shady. Basically you can try to get as many ppl as you can, which is the whole point of this coin, then have them all denied and you can't do shit.

September 04, 2014, 12:58:23 PM

September 04, 2014, 12:55:58 PM

September 04, 2014, 12:39:40 PM
Lol I had a bunch of people get their account deleted and me losing the referrals. what a joke.
Activity: 6
September 04, 2014, 11:40:22 AM
Latium value is dropping???   Embarrassed

BTC is going up and some altcoins are going down, things have changed and now it's not like 1 year ago for all the cryptocurrencies.
BTC market now != Alts market

And you can check that bitcoin can go up but coins with a low buy support are going to go down... people prefer to sell alts and enter to BTC  Wink

ahh thanks for the info Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
September 04, 2014, 11:37:41 AM

BTC is going up and some altcoins are going down, things have changed and now it's not like 1 year ago for all the cryptocurrencies.
BTC market now != Alts market

And you can check that bitcoin can go up but coins with a low buy support are going to go down... people prefer to sell alts and enter to BTC  Wink
Activity: 6
September 04, 2014, 11:28:30 AM
Activity: 49
September 04, 2014, 11:23:10 AM

ok, come on people Wink Grin
Pages:
Jump to: