Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 86. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 25, 2014, 03:46:38 PM
auto payments working? its not for me ATM.

work, but looks payment server overloaded.

Please be patient with the auto-pay feature. It is working, however, it is slow due to high volume. Latium is growing fast!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 25, 2014, 03:38:00 PM

work, but looks payment server overloaded.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 25, 2014, 03:32:43 PM
August 25, 2014, 03:17:32 PM
Thank's a lot.
I'll do that, but my problem is how can i get back my loose lat ?!

if you lost access wallet.dat you lost everything. So backup and backup all necessary files always in save place.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 25, 2014, 03:00:52 PM
Thank's a lot.
I'll do that, but my problem is how can i get back my loose lat ?!
August 25, 2014, 02:56:26 PM
Me again.
Whats happens if my PC got crash, or my house get in fire with the PC inside, or my laptop is stolen?
How can i protect myself from the situations that i couldn't control?
How Latium Team take care of my latium?

I'm upset, but i think i have right to be.
I can imagine if i had 10k latium in my wallet....

I wait for an answer with the solutions for my problem.

Thank you.

encrypt wallet and save every day (if you generate every day new adreses)  wallet.dat in save place in internet.
August 25, 2014, 02:51:35 PM
no payments today?

Payments was yesterday. Everything ok (was).

Commission approvals are currently processing. They should be done momentarily. Thanks for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2014, 02:50:20 PM
no payments today?

Payments was yesterday. Everything ok (was).
Activity: 10
August 25, 2014, 02:29:57 PM
Me again.
Whats happens if my PC got crash, or my house get in fire with the PC inside, or my laptop is stolen?
How can i protect myself from the situations that i couldn't control?
How Latium Team take care of my latium?

I'm upset, but i think i have right to be.
I can imagine if i had 10k latium in my wallet....

I wait for an answer with the solutions for my problem.

Thank you.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 25, 2014, 02:19:46 PM
no payments today?
August 25, 2014, 12:13:36 PM
Dear Latium Community,

Due to the high volume of activity on the Latium.cc site, we are experiencing some speed issues. We want to assure you that we are aware of this issue and will be migrating to a newer, larger server that is capable of handling the immense amounts of traffic to the site. There is no malfunction, only a server-size issue.

If you are experiencing lag on the Latium.cc site, please be patient and try again after a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for your support and dedication to the Latium system.

LAT dev.
Activity: 38
August 25, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
After the update it still impossible to unlock the wallet to log in to it.
The button to unlock stays disabled.
On the site I have 5 LAT,on the client I have zero but that's because it won't let me log in.

If the button is disabled then your wallet is unlocked!  Tongue

Now go to your site account and go to "Reports>Payouts to me" and click the "Request payment" button and wait for it to say payment sent.

Before I installed the update,I removed it's local database file as well,
thinking this would solve it.So the 5 LAT is sent to another address that I cannot
retrieve anymore  Embarrassed

Anyway thanks for your explanation  Smiley
Activity: 630
August 25, 2014, 10:36:56 AM
Vote to be paid our referals NOW.. just dont vote, most folks have just dumped this app..
Activity: 39
August 25, 2014, 06:37:40 AM
see someone is selling 2495.5 lat on coinswap for 0.00008405 btc . people we will never make any money if you sell your lat at such a knock down price .
if everyone selling puts it in at a higher price they will only be able to get it at a higher price . lets all buy the give away coins and start driving this price up  Smiley
Activity: 39
August 25, 2014, 05:58:15 AM
oh, ah, uh  Shocked... shit luck. Sad Thanks for the response.

You're welcome. You must do always a copy of this .dat file of your wallet. Always.

if youve done a reinstall the oldwindows file should still be on your pc and in your user name file the dat file should still be in there iam sure  Smiley
legendary
August 25, 2014, 05:47:37 AM
Website is not working.

There were problems since yesterday. Hope that today the admin give a luck and fix everything.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 25, 2014, 05:45:45 AM
Website is not working.
legendary
August 25, 2014, 05:29:10 AM
When I registered it was selling over 11k satoshi and now it's under 9k, why price is falling?

Because the most of the new entries sell their latium for bitcoin. And because there is no other way to spend or to use the latium. The only thing to do is to mine but this possibility is not taken in consideration from the most.
I hope LAT get listed on HitBTC and it has some positive effect on the price

It will be listed soon or late but I have doubt about the positive effect on the price ...
Activity: 35
August 25, 2014, 05:26:44 AM
When I registered it was selling over 11k satoshi and now it's under 9k, why price is falling?

Because the most of the new entries sell their latium for bitcoin. And because there is no other way to spend or to use the latium. The only thing to do is to mine but this possibility is not taken in consideration from the most.
I hope LAT get listed on HitBTC and it has some positive effect on the price
legendary
August 25, 2014, 04:41:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: