Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 89. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 22, 2014, 02:14:09 PM
All good, It just sent. Just took a few minutes this time  Cheesy

And Keep Voting!

Keep vote on Hitbtc we will win!

And go vote please on other exchanges! It is necessary to strengthen of prices  and stability.

Please vote
1 Mintpalm (each hour)
2 Comkort (each day)
3 C-cex go to this thread  and write a request to add Latium
4 Usecryptos each  30 minutes
5 Swisscex (each hour) three votes per hour for registered users
6 Allcoin if we will donate 0.5btc they will add a coin for 24 hours to exchange. (Help us to reach 0.5! donate 1ANm6CNDyHcwxnnV9hgvNguBfPqdXd8XNK
7 Cryptoine each day
8 Swaphole new
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 22, 2014, 02:07:54 PM
are the payouts working? mine is staying on the "Warning do not close this page until it is done loading!
This process may take a few minutes." page and not sending the payment.

Will keep trying ;-)

LAT is great!, Get your free coins today!

But mine went smoothly

Your Payment Has Been Sent!
August 22, 2014, 01:43:50 PM
are the payouts working? mine is staying on the "Warning do not close this page until it is done loading!
This process may take a few minutes." page and not sending the payment.

Will keep trying ;-)

LAT is great!, Get your free coins today!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 22, 2014, 12:50:32 PM
I'd like to build a list of people accepting Latium as payment. Plz DM me some information if you accept LAT for your goods/services.

Yes! and me too. I will translated into Russian and will add to Russian latium thread.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 22, 2014, 10:12:24 AM
how long does pending LAT take to go approved?

As we have stated before, users that do not add Latium wallets or otherwise do not complete the registration process will be considered "pending." We keep these in pending rather than declined in order to allow for the opportunity that they may at some point want to try to re-access the system. If that is the case, then those coins would go from pending to "approved." We are currently addressing the possibility of a time-limit for pending commissions so they do not remain in the pending status for so long. Thank you again for your support and activity in the Latium system.

Commissions from affiliates that DO complete the registration process usually take from 24-72 hours to move from "pending" to "approved"
Activity: 182
August 22, 2014, 10:11:22 AM
how long does pending LAT take to go approved?
August 22, 2014, 09:58:01 AM
I'd like to build a list of people accepting Latium as payment. Plz DM me some information if you accept LAT for your goods/services.
August 22, 2014, 08:46:12 AM
After 2 Days i'm still not a verified User, can you check please?

AFxjNVJLNmBQDYQ6SmU5DVBub933FmbFGW
Thanks

***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message. Thanks!
August 22, 2014, 08:45:49 AM
looks like I have another 5 LAT pending... i half expect it to be declined though, I've missed out on like 30 LAT so far

I still have latium pending from like a month ago from before their auto payout system. Their 400,000 satoshi pump they did means nothing when you can't get your latium out of pending and into your wallet to trade and upgrade.

HAHA POS, you surely cant stake on coins that never get approved and distributed to your wallet. Seems like this development team has some real priority issues they need to deal with.

Latium Admins will you be staking coins for us that are in pending for a month or more? how can we get POS on those coins??

hello latium
i reinstall my latium cleant and i forgot my old address, how i can add new address to my account? when i click add new address system write is "You already have added a wallet in our system." help me fix this problem Huh

If you did not save your wallet.dat file in a safe place their may be a good chance you overwrote it, if that happened your coins may be lost forever. usually you should save/backup your wallet.dat file, delete the coins folder out of your AppData folder, re-install the new version of a coins wallet, open the wallet, then let it load , then close the wallet and copy your old wallet.dat file into the new wallets AppData folder,then re-open the wallet. Sometimes if your lucky you can also copy the blockchain and other files and open your new wallet and not have to re-download/re-sync the block chain, but that may be for some experienced crypto freaks like me Smiley

Thank you for notifying us of these issues. As we have stated before, users that do no add Latium wallets or otherwise do not complete the registration process will be considered "pending." We keep these in pending rather than declined in order to allow for the opportunity that they may at some point want to try to re-access the system. If that is the case, then those coins would go from pending to "approved." We are currently addressing the possibility of a time-limit for pending commissions so they do not remain in the pending status for so long. Thank you again for your support and activity in the Latium system.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 22, 2014, 08:33:58 AM
Hi All! tray icon dont work in Linux too. But for me no problem! I dont need tray icon.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 22, 2014, 06:01:49 AM
After 2 Days i'm still not a verified User, can you check please?

AFxjNVJLNmBQDYQ6SmU5DVBub933FmbFGW
Thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
August 22, 2014, 03:09:41 AM
looks like I have another 5 LAT pending... i half expect it to be declined though, I've missed out on like 30 LAT so far

I still have latium pending from like a month ago from before their auto payout system. Their 400,000 satoshi pump they did means nothing when you can't get your latium out of pending and into your wallet to trade and upgrade.

HAHA POS, you surely cant stake on coins that never get approved and distributed to your wallet. Seems like this development team has some real priority issues they need to deal with.

Latium Admins will you be staking coins for us that are in pending for a month or more? how can we get POS on those coins??

hello latium
i reinstall my latium cleant and i forgot my old address, how i can add new address to my account? when i click add new address system write is "You already have added a wallet in our system." help me fix this problem Huh

If you did not save your wallet.dat file in a safe place their may be a good chance you overwrote it, if that happened your coins may be lost forever. usually you should save/backup your wallet.dat file, delete the coins folder out of your AppData folder, re-install the new version of a coins wallet, open the wallet, then let it load , then close the wallet and copy your old wallet.dat file into the new wallets AppData folder,then re-open the wallet. Sometimes if your lucky you can also copy the blockchain and other files and open your new wallet and not have to re-download/re-sync the block chain, but that may be for some experienced crypto freaks like me Smiley
Activity: 61
August 21, 2014, 10:45:45 PM

Thank you for informing us of this issue. We are working to get that icon to display again. Should be fixed soon.
hello latium
August 21, 2014, 10:18:36 PM
August 21, 2014, 10:12:55 PM
updated latium client lacks a system tray icon for me, anyone else?
Win 8.1

Tray icon does not show even after system reboot, WinXP here.

I have Windows 8.1 and i can use the wallet with no problems.

Did you update the wallet?

Wallet works fine, the tray icon is just missing. I updated last night to 0.7.4.0
August 21, 2014, 10:09:44 PM
Win 8.1

I have Windows 8.1 and i can use the wallet with no problems.

Did you update the wallet?
August 21, 2014, 09:02:11 PM
kk, sounds like it's broken. Thx for the share
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 21, 2014, 09:00:05 PM
Win 8.1

--------------------------------------------------------
websitetrafficdelivery[dot]tk - HBN/DOGE/PayPal accepted
Activity: 61
August 21, 2014, 10:57:40 AM
hello latium
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 21, 2014, 10:27:49 AM
Who knows? When will be announced next winner on Hitbtc? Smiley

Only hitbtc knows. We can know only if someone write to them and then post their answer here.
Pages:
Jump to: