Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 90. (Read 281476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 21, 2014, 10:25:49 AM
Who knows? When will be announced next winner on Hitbtc? Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 21, 2014, 08:42:47 AM
updated latium client lacks a system tray icon for me, anyone else?

Win 8.1

Same here

did you restart after install? I have not
I also didnt. Maybe thats the reason

If you try it and that fixes it plz let me know. I can't restart my system right now

Thank you for informing us of this issue. We are working to get that icon to display again. Should be fixed soon.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 21, 2014, 07:53:03 AM
I think Bringing an Online Wallet as website Wallet and an Android app for Latium can be a Great step..

These will not effect the Minting i think but Just for Holding the Coin Only..

Just my two feedbacks because not much new features introduced since the Launch instead the Free Distribution Affiliate Program..

PLEASE INFORM ME LATIUM ONLINE WALLET INFO. THANKS.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 21, 2014, 07:32:43 AM
I think Bringing an Online Wallet as website Wallet and an Android app for Latium can be a Great step..

These will not effect the Minting i think but Just for Holding the Coin Only..

Just my two feedbacks because not much new features introduced since the Launch instead the Free Distribution Affiliate Program..
Activity: 35
August 21, 2014, 02:32:07 AM
lat price of today: 8,000 satoshi.
And its falling constantly
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 21, 2014, 02:25:59 AM
lat price of today: 8,000 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 21, 2014, 01:47:48 AM
Just bought a 6K click ad for all my referral builder member's  Grin

You can check my "paid" marketing efforts here - http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

And get your own lifetime Latium referral builder membership here - http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

Now some of my referral builder member's have seen great results and have already made profit from the lifetime membership but some member's have yet to see such results. I want to let everyone know that this is a "lifetime membership" and all member's will profit over time. I use tons of marketing methods to deliver a steady stream of traffic to my member's referral links and over time that turns to many active referrals. I not only build your referrals for you but I help your referrals to build referrals of their own and that will fill your other 99 referral levels faster and make for way more profits from the Latium system (over time).

If anyone has any questions or needs help building referrals just let me know or post here and I will be glad to help.  Wink

Long Live Latium!  Smiley

Where is my "hot seat" Karl? There is one month that you promised me that..... Or I must remained mute to have that...  Wink
August 20, 2014, 11:32:15 PM

Win 8.1

Same here

If you try it and that fixes it plz let me know. I can't restart my system right now
August 20, 2014, 11:27:02 PM

Win 8.1

Same here

August 20, 2014, 11:22:10 PM

Win 8.1

Same here

August 20, 2014, 11:08:24 PM

Win 8.1

Same here
August 20, 2014, 11:04:38 PM

Win 8.1
August 20, 2014, 09:43:33 PM
updated www.latiumtalk.blogspot.com with information about the wallet update.
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 20, 2014, 02:47:15 PM
Just bought a 6K click ad for all my referral builder member's  Grin

You can check my "paid" marketing efforts here - http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

And get your own lifetime Latium referral builder membership here - http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

Now some of my referral builder member's have seen great results and have already made profit from the lifetime membership but some member's have yet to see such results. I want to let everyone know that this is a "lifetime membership" and all member's will profit over time. I use tons of marketing methods to deliver a steady stream of traffic to my member's referral links and over time that turns to many active referrals. I not only build your referrals for you but I help your referrals to build referrals of their own and that will fill your other 99 referral levels faster and make for way more profits from the Latium system (over time).

If anyone has any questions or needs help building referrals just let me know or post here and I will be glad to help.  Wink

Long Live Latium!  Smiley
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 20, 2014, 02:22:06 PM
By The Way Everyone Can Use This Free Tool!

The Latium Splash Page Builder - Just click this link and enter the end of your latium referral link (shown in a picture) and click the "submit" button to get your very own splash page with your Latium referral link all over the page. The splash page explains how to signup and get bitcoin from the LAT. It also shows the viewers how to get more referrals of their own and that will fill your other 99 referral levels faster!

Just promote your splash page link instead of your direct latium referral link and you will see better signup rates when promoting latium.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 20, 2014, 12:40:30 PM
It is necessary/ mandatory to upgrade our latium wallet

It is necessary if you'd like to earn interest.

no i dont want to earn interest.
August 20, 2014, 12:37:30 PM

It is necessary if you'd like to earn interest.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2014, 12:36:56 PM
Done. I am having interest on EVERY block created.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 20, 2014, 12:35:39 PM
August 20, 2014, 12:15:44 PM
Dear Latium Community,

We would like to start by thanking everyone for their patience during the network downtime. We assure you we didn’t take this outage lightly. As most of you know, Latium is based on Proof Of Stake (PoS) rather than of Proof Of Work (PoW). We believe the PoS model, in combination with an interest rate that tiers down, helps create a fairer and more stable environment over time. 

The issues that arose yesterday were due to a bug in the Mintcoin source that Latium was built from. The bug was generated due to an interest rate change. Latium was setup from inception to pay less interest over time. The thought process being to insure network stability without saturating the market with massive amount of new coins due to interest payments.  The tiers for these interest payments are as follows:

50% APR for the first 90 days

20% APR for the remainder of the 1st year

and

5% APR for every year thereafter.

Yesterday the interest rate changed from 50% to 20% triggering the line of code containing the bug. This bug is not is not exclusive to Latium and we believe other PoS coins that have tiered interest might experience similar issues in the future.This bug stopped the minting process. Every time a new block would try to mint, an error was thrown, bringing confirmations to a halt.

We have fixed this issue and released a new version of the wallet containing the fix. Legacy wallet users will still be able to access the network and transact but will not be able to mint blocks. We encourage all active users to update their wallet to version 0.7.4.0 available at www.latium.cc. The update process is simple and will install on top of your current version.  Updating will help the network get back up to strength and minting new blocks should be faster than normal due to the system being behind. If you have any concerns regarding the transition to an updated wallet, please backup your wallet.dat file by saving a copy of it somewhere on your machine. We do not feel this step will be necessary, but it is always an available option for those that wish to backup their wallet data.

We have placed a hold on all payments until the network strength is back to normal. We feel this is a necessary step to help ensure the network is not overloaded.  As soon as block times regain consistency we will provide access to payments again.

Please note- this has zero impact on the Latium referral system and all commissions will still be credited to your Latium account.

Again, we appreciate your understanding and patience through these growing pains. Thanks to you, Latium continues to gain more momentum daily.
Pages:
Jump to: