Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] [YUM] BaconBits - A coin so good you'll want to eat it! - page 16. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Bettercoin pool keeps going down
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why does it say "Worker is temporarily banned" ?

too many invalid shares... make sure your miner's settings are right
Activity: 70

You have to make sure your not submitting stale.. no-submit-stale in your cgminer config.

how would that look in the Cgminer config?  just " no-submit-stale" at the end of the command line?

--no-submit-stale

Thanks mate
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

You have to make sure your not submitting stale.. no-submit-stale in your cgminer config.

how would that look in the Cgminer config?  just " no-submit-stale" at the end of the command line?

--no-submit-stale

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
WTS 100 YUM shoot me a message w/ offer <3
Activity: 84
I compiled a Mac wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#!Jg4wHABQ!WvIavkWUP7LwaXXm9nNS2g7RcqMZXfw3yRObYsocDSE

Enjoy!

YUM: GN2WustLcGFAokt67yZjH57WB6QGbLULRj
Activity: 51

what is this shit? Pool overloading or what?

Sounds like that may be the case. I don't know what pool you're on, but http://yum.baconpool.com is running strong.
what is this shit? Pool overloading or what?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
i meant that a found block needed 120 confirms to mature.. isn't that a good number?
Activity: 455
actually i see that you have the 120 confirm per block so i doubt we forked it. noice

not sure what you're talking about, bud...
We didn't touch the coin until DEV gave green light.  Shame on baconpool

I didn't have wallet until source was released. I did no premine that is just a database thing that I just fixed. The pool works great.
Activity: 455
legendary
actually i see that you have the 120 confirm per block so i doubt we forked it. noice
hey bertter coin. im with you guys.. but it seems we are fiding all the blocks. i hope this is right.. and were are not forked over ; )

i don't know how this would 'seem'? -- 1300+ blocks since launch
Activity: 312
Merit: 251
This sux. Solomining is done if pools are available from beginning. No chance to get in a valid block cuz the 'pool fork' is always faster in ping.

Trash this.
legendary
hey bertter coin. im with you guys.. but it seems we are fiding all the blocks. i hope this is right.. and were are not forked over ; )
http://yum.baconpool.com is up and running.

After you sign up and create a worker, use stratum+tcp://pool.baconpool.com:3340
Great thanks...for premining

1       KosherBacon    568    342.509    9,508.0498   YUM.baconpool.com ***9:45

We didn't touch the coin until DEV gave green light.  Shame on baconpool
Pages:
Jump to: