Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] [YUM] BaconBits - A coin so good you'll want to eat it! - page 13. (Read 22853 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
NEW BACON P2POOL GET PAID INSTANTLY WHEN A BLOCK IS FOUND!

http://btcera.com:33331

thanks!
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Agreed. Bettercoin pool was doing good then it hung up and someone turned the faucet off. Smiley
Activity: 308
bettercoin and cryptpools shafted me real good, no payments in more than an 40 min from cryptpools and bettercoin is giving me a laughable 37 YUM for 40 min of 3.2MH/s
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
i am mining with bettercoin. its behind in payment but it is paying. so if you are using the same pool then hold tight?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have been mining for about 30 min now and it says I have about 3000 shares and have a .25 payout on the side of the dashboard, yet I have no confirmed transactions or transactions of any kind. Do I ahve something set up wrong?
What a great launch!  Great dev and very professional.

Our pool had a few troubles at the start and get go, but those have been fixed in full and them some now.

Make sure you check us out guys if you like the dedicatedpool.com system and environment.  Spread those hashes around a bit! Smiley

Going to do one ad, and that's it.. the rest is up to the original first post list.

Sent 3.2M your way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What a great launch!  Great dev and very professional.

Our pool had a few troubles at the start and get go, but those have been fixed in full and them some now.

Make sure you check us out guys if you like the dedicatedpool.com system and environment.  Spread those hashes around a bit! Smiley

Going to do one ad, and that's it.. the rest is up to the original first post list.

YUM.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PROP payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Activity: 378
Well as you say if the people above you were posting similar amounts albeit in smaller denominations then how are we to know yours was the joke one ? The red text ?

It's all a joke. Smiley

Good point Smiley

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Well as you say if the people above you were posting similar amounts albeit in smaller denominations then how are we to know yours was the joke one ? The red text ?

It's all a joke. Smiley
legendary
also this coin has over 700 Mh/s net hash power.. that is crazy for a new coin. this is to show you how much more valuable this coin will get
lmao. as if someone would pay 1 btc for coins that took you 1 hour to mine. get real dude

Are you trying to say we can't make $1000 an hour doing this?  Uggh.  I don't even know why I bothered.  

It was in response to the guy above me selling 30 for 0.06btc lol i guess if you put it in smaller denominations no one notices good on ya guys do the math next time you comment and realize a joke
legendary
judging that this coin has 10 mill only, and at first lunch not even 10k were mined.... yeah possesion of this coin will be expensive.

well if the comunity lasts and the dev uses his coins for bounties
Activity: 224
lmao. as if someone would pay 1 btc for coins that took you 1 hour to mine. get real dude

Are you trying to say we can't make $1000 an hour doing this?  Uggh.  I don't even know why I bothered.  
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
as if anyone would pay btc for this coin at all worries me..... the innovation is little piggy pics?  another dead coin within a week.
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
WTS 500 YUM for 1 btc PM with offers
Activity: 126
wts 30 BaconBits 0.06BTC 0.02BTC for 10 0.002BTC for one Cheesy only selling 30 out of what I have need some quick little amount of cash atm rest ima save up
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Bettercoin

Est. Shares this Round    1024 (done: 17705.08%)
Next Network Block    4198    (Current: 4197)
Last Block Found    3902
Time Since Last Block    22 minutes 54 seconds
Bettercoin is finally showing some very small payments but are all from the last 10 minutes blocks, and I stopped mining there about an hour ago  Roll Eyes

that's because date is when it's processed in their db, not when it was accepted. I finally got the same thing too. look @ block numbers  instead to seee if they're from one hour ago  (currently above  32000)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WTS 50 YUM. PM with offers in BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: