Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] [YUM] BaconBits - A coin so good you'll want to eat it! - page 15. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
How much bacon are you guys getting? I'm only running 1 card but have about 400 so far. Is that decent for 700 khash?
400?Huh? I am running 650kH/s and only have 30 YUM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So yum.bettercoin.org isn't showing any coins in dashboard OR transaction.....

Even though my valid shows over 300, and invalid much less.

Anyone know what's going on?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How much bacon are you guys getting? I'm only running 1 card but have about 400 so far. Is that decent for 700 khash?

Thats actually really good. its only 30 baconbits per block YUM
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
hey bettercoin. your site stoped updating coins fond. We're still finding block right? ;P

yes, auto refresh was temporarily disabled to allow the db to catch up -- you can refresh the page manually, it'll be less of a load on the front end... we are finding blocks indeed, it'd be a red flag if with 80% of the network's hash power we didn't have blocks, no?
Activity: 455
I'm getting coins from better coins.  

I can confirm its working.  Website says front-end is catching up with payouts.
Anyone getting any rewards from bettercoin? everything still shows 0 for me  Huh Huh Huh

did you read the news across the top?  payouts will start appearing as soon as the db finished calculating block shares for 1.5k blocks...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
hey bettercoin. your site stoped updating coins fond. We're still finding block right? ;P
Activity: 238
Anyone getting any rewards from bettercoin? everything still shows 0 for me  Huh Huh Huh

They are overloaded.  Try spreading the hash around a bit to different pools.

http://yum.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
all wrong, found nothing , i started at launch and my wallet : 3.6 yum

tried diferent pool and solo..

somthing wronf with the coin

bye

If you are one of the few with issue, then it's not the coin...

-tb-
lol bettercoin has 50%+ of the network since the beginning... not an easy task to calculate thousands of blocks... we're running very stably now since the difficulty increased -- registration is STILL open (probably for another hour or two)

https://yum.bettercoin.org

Get some bacun'!  Grin

oh yeah -- and the dashboard auto refresh was temporarily disabled to lower the load... and allow the db to catch up... if you like watching gauges, click Dashboard to get an update... pool is very stable and will remain so overnight -- come bring 200-300MH/s, we can do it!
Activity: 308
lol bettercoin has 50%+ of the network since the beginning... not an easy task to calculate thousands of blocks... we're running very stably now since the difficulty increased -- registration is STILL open (probably for another hour or two)

https://yum.bettercoin.org

Get some bacun'!  Grin
Activity: 252
all wrong, found nothing , i started at launch and my wallet : 3.6 yum

tried diferent pool and solo..

somthing wronf with the coin

bye
Activity: 64
Bettercoin pool keeps going down

use yum.cryptopools.com we're making a killing eating through all the bacon

for those lucky not getting 100% invalid shares
Activity: 189
After all the alt craptocurrencies that have been out....Moon, Gift, Oil, micro(dev is rebooting so props).  I want to say great launch dev.  Wish I could have premined.  But overall.  Good job OP.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
this is what i was worried. like usual, with a huge influx of people mining a small reward-permine coin it bring the mining difficulty of a coin very high fast.

compare our earning to the Dev Premined ones its is a joke. OP i hope you use those coins to a good use. and please, no crazy giveaways where you give 2 days worth of our mining as a single reward
Activity: 238
Sorry guys we had a bit of a database issue and things got really messed up at the start.

We're back to normal and fixed the issue on http://yum.dedicatedpool.com

Sorry for the problem... it's rare, but problems do happen once in a while.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Bettercoin pool keeps going down

use yum.cryptopools.com we're making a killing eating through all the bacon
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: