Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 113. (Read 56678 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What about Loaf Wallet.   Will it be easy to claim LCC if you have LTC in Loaf Wallet?  
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Is this now the REAL litecoin?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 60
When the wallet will be released? When LCC will reach the exchanges? I think that are the main questions... Everyone is hurry to sell and exchange it for LTC! Cheesy
Activity: 14
wow, a litecoin fork excited to see this coin on exchanges by the way what exchanges are you targeting?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wonder how Charlie feels about this. His life work is now being copied by some unknown entity.

This is definitely good news for Litecoin holders. I wonder though if they will be holding any bounty campaigns for this. Would surely join  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It really doesn't matter how good the technology is because everything is merchants and use case of any coin. They have comparison chart with LTC and Bitcoin plus its forked coins. What I like at least a team of four people is showing themselves in public. I will go for this fork definitely.
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
OK, how do we call this one? LCash? Huh Undecided

Can you read it? It's called "Litecoin Cash" and symbol will be LCC.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Has the Identity's of DEVs been confirmed or were the Pictures in OP from some random high-school yearbook or somthing. An unidentified DEV usually is a Fake DEV.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Litecoin's fork was being expected for long time and finally here it came the announcement. Next few days are going to be important to see support and other things. It will be distributed at 1:10 ratio so will not be bad at all to buy some Litcoin in order to get some LCC as well to see what happens with it in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Thanks for kind words all Smiley

@johnnie18: I'm unsure if coinpot allows you to export your private keys; but if so then you should be good. Alternatively we hope to work with as many exchanges and wallets as possible to allow people to be automatically credited with their Litecoin Cash.

Mining-wise, as LCC will be one of the few viable choices of places to send SHA256 hashpower (along with BTC and BCH), we expect to see usage of a few older generation ASICs as well as GPU rigs. CPU mining is realistically unlikely to be feasible much beyond launch, but the early blocks will be such a lottery before the difficulty adjustment scales up to match available hashpower that you should certainly try anyway Smiley

(Because of the low difficulty of those early blocks, we're scaling up the block rewards from 1.25-250 LCC over 400 blocks)

thank you very much for the reply. if you have a wallet i guess i could transfer it or maybe get LCC as well. I have Coinbase account is this possible I could link it to your wallet? good luck to the team.
Activity: 98
very interesting I'm holding a nice amount of ltc hope fork goes well
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Which is now just will not see the names of such diverse, developers are now very big imagination about this. And this industry is just in the past year has given a large influx of newcomers to the crypto that no matter what kind of coin to buy, they will not even delve into the essence of the project.
Activity: 42
Do you need Turkish translations?  Smiley If so,feel free to PM me.
Activity: 2
OK, how do we call this one? LCash? Huh Undecided
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
look at the beginning of a new story for LTC and sister LCC  840 million, I'm sure he will live.
Merit: 290
Hi,

The fork will be accepted by any exchanges? If not what will happen to the LCC that goes to exchanges wallets?

Good luck!

No exchanges yet but i imagine it will get listed somewhere popular, guess community will have to reach out...maybe binance? they seem to be open to bitcoin forks

Not sure what you mean by exchange wallets?
Merit: 290
so after this launches yall think it would be worth it to throw an old s5 and 2 s3s at it? getting ~.09c/kw
Jump to: