Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 114. (Read 56678 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
StasyQ
Hi,

The fork will be accepted by any exchanges? If not what will happen to the LCC that goes to exchanges wallets?

Good luck!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Your tweet, if you have a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page in Twitter Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959976228257259520
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
This will be very interesting to watch. Not every time bitcoin fork. I'll be hodling my LTC.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I might just have to pick me up some LTC before this happens Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 79
Official LitecoinCash account
@olkah Ours is https://github.com/litecoincash-project/ Smiley

Not much to see there yet; our wallet repo is private as we finalise things, but will be open soon.
copper member
The expectation is Mon 19 February 2018, but it keeps slipping a few mins earlier (based on 2.5 min expected block time X number of blocks remaining). LTC's not-too-great difficulty adjustment may be slightly askew Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
That's 145 days away?!  Roll Eyes
HODL!!!  Grin

No, 2 weeks
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Need german translation of the ANN`? PM me!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Waiting for the release of the Windows wallet !!!.

Useless user is useless
I see you have tongue itches  Huh Cheesy Grin
Activity: 390
Merit: 100

Useless user is useless
copper member
@olkah there's a little while to wait -- it won't be until after the fork block, which is estimated to happen Mon 19 Feb!

Only thing to worry about until then is considering holding LTC Wink
copper member
Awesome, thanks very much! Smiley
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
copper member
Thanks for kind words all Smiley

@johnnie18: I'm unsure if coinpot allows you to export your private keys; but if so then you should be good. Alternatively we hope to work with as many exchanges and wallets as possible to allow people to be automatically credited with their Litecoin Cash.

Mining-wise, as LCC will be one of the few viable choices of places to send SHA256 hashpower (along with BTC and BCH), we expect to see usage of a few older generation ASICs as well as GPU rigs. CPU mining is realistically unlikely to be feasible much beyond launch, but the early blocks will be such a lottery before the difficulty adjustment scales up to match available hashpower that you should certainly try anyway Smiley

(Because of the low difficulty of those early blocks, we're scaling up the block rewards from 1.25-250 LCC over 400 blocks)
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
I flew before LTC, but now I'll wait for LCC.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Jump to: