Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 40. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
I disagree that the pre-mine is huge. From looking at the address provided above, it is the same as stated in the original post: 5,5 milions LCC. Again, with the address provided above, we can see that under 8 thousands of those has been spent so far. I don't see any problems with that situation, it is as stated and spent accordingly to what the developer said so far. The pre-mine address above may give a false impression as it shows that over 200 milions were transferred (sent/received) but it looks like they just resend the change address to the original pre-mine address... nothing unusual or shady there.

1% is HUGE.

Some of my rig... I mine BTC with old KFC Neptunes .. I make 1% of a BTC every month.. .it's a huge amount.
 Tongue

1% of the total supply of LCC is more like a huge amount
Yeah, premines, ICOs etc etc etc. They're all just bullshit coins regardless of what happens with them as they're simply developed to make the developers rich. Every so often some coin comes along that doesn't do any of that and usually stays under the radar. Few years ago I came across spreadcoin on the day it launched and it didn't have any of that shit. Was even able to cpu mine for awhile. Course that eventually changed but it was a good start. There's another coin I found the other day that's going under the radar right now as well and you can sort of cpu mine. Just gotta search for that sort of stuff.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
A fork of litecoin is very interesting. While watching the project, maybe I'll take part. So it looks like the prospect is. The coin is quite possible it could take off. I think many will be interested.

Like all the other fork where there is a big dip or dump at the beginning of the trade but I prefer to hold my coin until it reaches where I will a good profit, this is an airdrop coin so I will have nothing to lose if I did not sell it right now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
So what are all those trades on YoBit if they don't allow LCC deposits?  Huh
People had LTC on Yobit and so they got their LCC on there. Thus, they can trade. If you like conspiracy theories, Yobit themselves could have used "their" LTC->LCC to also trade. And they could very well have deposits working for themselves, devs etc and so are able to trade. We'll never know.

If they used other people's LTC to get LCC that would probably be theft. But then again is it possible to prove that? I guess not right?
If that was true, then every bank in the world is stealing out money. i.e. they all take our money and lend it out to others in order to make interest on it for themselves. And no, don't see how it could be proved that they were doing that.

In fact you are making a very true point here. Do you feel fairly treated if the bank pays you zero interest rates or even asks you to pay money in order to be allowed to deposit into your bank account, while they are taking your money to do business with it? It's indeed a type of theft.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Пpиглaшaю в pyccкoязычнyю гpyппy тeлeгpaм Litecoin Cash (russian telegram group).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
<3 BTC
It's a nice team in the discord channel if anyone needs help it is the first port of call.

Activity: 620
Merit: 23
A fork of litecoin is very interesting. While watching the project, maybe I'll take part. So it looks like the prospect is. The coin is quite possible it could take off. I think many will be interested.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
<3 BTC
Mining over at https://p2p-a.minelcc.net/

LCC community growing every day!
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
I disagree that the pre-mine is huge. From looking at the address provided above, it is the same as stated in the original post: 5,5 milions LCC. Again, with the address provided above, we can see that under 8 thousands of those has been spent so far. I don't see any problems with that situation, it is as stated and spent accordingly to what the developer said so far. The pre-mine address above may give a false impression as it shows that over 200 milions were transferred (sent/received) but it looks like they just resend the change address to the original pre-mine address... nothing unusual or shady there.

1% is HUGE.

Some of my rig... I mine BTC with old KFC Neptunes .. I make 1% of a BTC every month.. .it's a huge amount.
 Tongue

1% of the total supply of LCC is more like a huge amount
Activity: 172
Merit: 20

1% is HUGE.

I agree it may seem big, especialy early in the fork's life... But it's a subjective question... It all depends on how this 1% is used over time... So far, I don't see huge dumps from the devs, they seem to act responsible with it. Giving the runner a chance, anyway I'm just hodling what they airdropped, they don't owe me anything...
Activity: 49
Welcome to Litecoin Cash mining pool.

Litecoin Cash@ Magnificent Pool

Pool Details:

• Dedicated Servers, Load balancing, High Availability, Multi-Server and Clustered database
  • 0.5% Fee
  • Working payments
  • Multi-coin
  • Vardiff enabled with Low and High diff ports
  • Full stratum support
  • HTTPS site and SSL stratum
  • PPLNT payment type: adjusted to favor more loyal miners than pool hoppers.
  • Adjustable Payouts: Yes, you can change the default withdraw amount by setting your miner with this format walletaddress.workerName/[email protected] follow instrunctions here: https://lcc.magnificentpool.com/downloads
  • No registration needed

Start now: https://lcc.magnificentpool.com/downloads

Happy mining! Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

1% is HUGE.
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
I disagree that the pre-mine is huge. From looking at the address provided above, it is the same as stated in the original post: 5,5 milions LCC. Again, with the address provided above, we can see that under 60 000 (1.1%) of those has been spent so far. I don't see any problems with that situation, it is as stated and spent accordingly to what the developer said so far. The pre-mine address above may give a false impression as it shows that over 200 milions were transferred (sent/received) but it looks like they just resend the change address to the original pre-mine address... nothing unusual or shady there.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Anyone got a link to the block explorer? lol

THX
Activity: 41
What about the LTC held on coinomi. The website says the LCC is automatic for coinomi holders. Has anybody seen any automatic addition of LCC wallet in coinomi? As far as I know, I don't see LCC yet in coinomi.

Beta is live for LCC full release soon

http://cryptocoin123.com/get-litecoin-cash-lcc-coinomi-wallet-now/

This is ok for claiming coins using private key, but as you said automatic credits are yet to be announced. I presume once this beta is done credits will appear too.
Activity: 231
trying ti mine this but cant get  any accepted ?

[2018-02-27 10:38:29.338] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block at height 1375425
 [2018-02-27 10:40:43.436] Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart
 [2018-02-27 10:40:58.358] Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart
 [2018-02-27 10:41:58.372] Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart
 [2018-02-27 10:42:37.294] Network diff set to 3.15G
 [2018-02-27 10:42:37.294] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block at height 1375426
 [2018-02-27 10:42:38.452] Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart

what is this coin ?

The work restart thing has to do with blocks having been found and can be normal. You not submitting any shares though is something else. On some other coin I saw someone say that it might happen if your hash rate is too low for the pool you're trying to use but I don't know if there's any truth to that.

i am mining litecoin cash ofc ,at mining-dutch pool, oke i know that maby my hash is high enough .. , you are correct sire ! ty
Pages:
Jump to: