Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 44. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
the cryprobridge exchange is down? any news?
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Has anyone already successfully claim Litecoin Cash?
I would like to see a detailed step by step guide for claiming.
The guides I know of were for prior to the fork. At this point it's simply:

- Get the private key(s) for the old LTC address(s)

- Move your LTC to new address(es) (best idea is to create a brand new wallet for this) as you shouldn't use the old one(s) anymore as the keys are going to be in the LCC wallet.

- Get and start the LCC wallet

- Import the private key(s)

You've been here a long time. I'm surprised you haven't gone through this stuff before like for the bitcoin forks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Has anyone already successfully claim Litecoin Cash?
I would like to see a detailed step by step guide for claiming.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
(0.65% 0f 840x10^6 is 5,460,000 coins)

If this premine was somehow able to be placed on Yobit before the fork and slowly sold off at roughly 5 bucks per LCC.  (Lets just say 25 million bucks)

Actually - it wasn't slowly.  

The volume placed LCC in the top ten of cryptos on it's second day (with volume roughly 135 million), and the volume now is something around $500,000 and.

That's quite a haul.

This is almost like an "invasion of the body snatchers" scam.   "They look like people, sound like people....."  The dev team did everything by the book.  I am (grudgingly) sort of happy that most exchanges passed on this.

If there are any bits of evidence to this it would be with YoBit.  Were there discussions beforehand about delaying the wallet code to prevent outsiders (you and me) from selling?  

I personally think that the withholding of the wallet code for withdrawals and deposits was evil genius "Ocean's 13" sort of brilliant.   Hopefully this will be a dying trend due to compliance and weary jaded investors.  

LOL so much fud.
The premine is sitting at the devs address. better put my tinfoil hat on.
True regarding the premine. But do you really think that once they hit that amount they didn't just change their Address and keep mining away?
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist

If this premine was somehow able to be placed on Yobit before the fork and slowly sold off at roughly 5 bucks per LCC.  (Lets just say 25 million bucks)

The volume placed LCC in the top ten of cryptos on it's second day (with volume roughly 135 million), and the volume now is something around $500,000 and.

That's quite a haul.

This is almost like an "invasion of the body snatchers" scam.   "They look like people, sound like people....."  The dev team did everything by the book.  I am (grudgingly) sort of happy that most exchanges passed on this.

If there are any bits of evidence to this it would be with YoBit.  Were there discussions beforehand about delaying the wallet code to prevent outsiders (you and me) from selling?  

I personally think that the withholding of the wallet code for withdrawals and deposits was evil genius "Ocean's 13" sort of brilliant.   Hopefully this will be a dying trend due to compliance and weary jaded investors.  

LOL so much fud.
The premine is sitting at the devs address. better put my tinfoil hat on.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Starting with Yobit as the first exchange is an instant majot failure for any coin, whatever it is. I'm wondering how could the dev-team ruin the project from the very beginning. Better no exchange at all than Yobit.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I think something weird is going on on Yobit with LCC.

1) I sold all my LCC for BTC, but the balance for BTC is showing 0 BTC.  Shocked
I have screencaptures to prove it.

2) Yobit temporary disabled deposit of LCC.  Roll Eyes
The price is 500% higher than other exchanges, so IMHO I think they will not enable the deposit till the prices match...  Undecided

3) Also I'm not able to chat anymore in Yobit. Saying that my balance should be 0,02 BTC. My total balance is more than 0,02 BTC.

Something fishy is going on there. IMHO.

Anybody else has the same experience?

Cheerz,
Wieme
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Any idea when we will be able to withdraw our LCC which is currently being held hostage on yobit? Did they make any announcement?

I don’t have any stuck personally, but could you sell it for BTC and then buy more of it back on crypto bridge since it’s cheaper there.
It's a good idea, I did not think about that. I'll have to try. And will there be large exchanges? Wink
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
Any idea when we will be able to withdraw our LCC which is currently being held hostage on yobit? Did they make any announcement?

I don’t have any stuck personally, but could you sell it for BTC and then buy more of it back on crypto bridge since it’s cheaper there.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
it says there is no program to open the file. what is the chmod thing you were talking about. i appreciate your patience with me Smiley im downloading zclassic electrum wallet right now and have done bitcoin in the past and it always had to be through terminal, but i was always able to find exactly what to type in terminal.

if lcc qt can just be executed that will be awesome! i just must be missing a step then
copper member
can someone point me in the direction on how to install litecoin cash qt wallet on Linux. Im guessing its similar to how i installed bitcoin core but it was a while ago. i have already downloaded to file from the website. im guessing i need to run something in terminal now. I appreciate your help

You just need to open the executable (litecoincash-qt?).  You can run it from the terminal if you wish (don't remember if it has executable permissions by default, if not just run 'chmod +x litecoincash-qt').  After it opens it will begin to sync.  It will take a long time so you may want to download the bootstrap.dat (instructions here: http://mirror.enigma-mining.de/ - this site is listed on the official litecoincash site).

for LINUX? when i downloaded from litecoinca.sh there was no executable file. it only had "share" and "bin" in it. nothing that was executable. what am i missing lol?

They should be inside the bin directory.
can someone point me in the direction on how to install litecoin cash qt wallet on Linux. Im guessing its similar to how i installed bitcoin core but it was a while ago. i have already downloaded to file from the website. im guessing i need to run something in terminal now. I appreciate your help

You just need to open the executable (litecoincash-qt?).  You can run it from the terminal if you wish (don't remember if it has executable permissions by default, if not just run 'chmod +x litecoincash-qt').  After it opens it will begin to sync.  It will take a long time so you may want to download the bootstrap.dat (instructions here: http://mirror.enigma-mining.de/ - this site is listed on the official litecoincash site).

for LINUX? when i downloaded from litecoinca.sh there was no executable file. it only had "share" and "bin" in it. nothing that was executable. what am i missing lol?
copper member

You just need to open the executable (litecoincash-qt?).  You can run it from the terminal if you wish (don't remember if it has executable permissions by default, if not just run 'chmod +x litecoincash-qt').  After it opens it will begin to sync.  It will take a long time so you may want to download the bootstrap.dat (instructions here: http://mirror.enigma-mining.de/ - this site is listed on the official litecoincash site).
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added LitecoinCash to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for LitecoinCash Pay:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u Cbwez4ZafWs8ZLKopeKseSiSmru3F8X6TG -p c=LCC

Example Config is Below for LitecoinCash Pay using NICEHASH:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u Cbwez4ZafWs8ZLKopeKseSiSmru3F8X6TG -p c=LCC,d=1000000

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/LCC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2362

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Join now, and benefit from our merge mining!
[/size]
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

That's quite a haul.

yep seems to be the way this went....so at best the devs...got out with their haul..and can now watch from the sidelines and see if LCC has legs...if it don't their ass is covered

win/win indeed

So there are people who ACTUALLY bought $25 million worth of LCC listed on  Yobit  between $5- $9 per LCC? I find it hard to believe... But the volume numbers are compelling.  Just hope whoever bought get their money back in the future (assuming LCC flourishes).

People are willing to go to any extreme to make quick bucks my friend. They may have actually done it. Although, typically the owners start the initial pump and people get trapped in the wave only to realize that their bags are full of sand.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
I wrote "I am grudgingly happy that most exchanges passed on this" 

On second thought - this scheme would have only come to pass if just YoBit and, say, some tiny tiny exchanges picked up on the offering.  (If it were a get rich quick scheme...) 

If other exchanges - or even one - exchange with a large volume picked up LCC, then the "bot box" could not have been sustained at YoBit.  The price scenarios could have gone quite differently.   

At this point, LCC may not have been a scam but it was a bit like printing a lot of money on the promise that others would get some too.

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

That's quite a haul.

yep seems to be the way this went....so at best the devs...got out with their haul..and can now watch from the sidelines and see if LCC has legs...if it don't their ass is covered

win/win indeed

So there are people who ACTUALLY bought $25 million worth of LCC listed on  Yobit  between $5- $9 per LCC? I find it hard to believe... But the volume numbers are compelling.  Just hope whoever bought get their money back in the future (assuming LCC flourishes).
Pages:
Jump to: