Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 69. (Read 56747 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Hi everybody

Where can i find news and info about cryptocurency world. I want to read something about what is happened in the world, "maybe" I can understand why some coins go up and other go down. For example news about regulation pro or con crypto .
Thank you
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Ah maybe not then Wink Think most new guys will install it and expect instant connections.

I started mine last night and had a 1 connection in a few mins, still running now with good 6 or so.

When you installed it did you give it access to internet connection? Windows asks for permission for this.

Yes, I gave it normal access through the firewall just as I did with the core wallet. Just double checked it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi everybody

Where can i find news and info about cryptocurency world. I want to read something about what is happened in the world, "maybe" I can understand why some coins go up and other go down. For example news about regulation pro or con crypto .
Thank you
Activity: 41
Ah maybe not then Wink Think most new guys will install it and expect instant connections.

I started mine last night and had a 1 connection in a few mins, still running now with good 6 or so.

When you installed it did you give it access to internet connection? Windows asks for permission for this.
Activity: 20
Anyone want to buy my LCC over the counter? PM me your offers in BTC, LTC, ETH or TetherUSD.

I am exchanging them also, so you can PM your offers.
Do you really think it's fine?
I would assume at least seed nodes should connect, no?  Huh

Well it runs for over 1h now without getting network connection.
In spite, litecoin core walle it up in minutes.

Don't know what I could do here...
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Yea for a new network its fine, just leave it running for a good while and will pickup connections.

Do you really think it's fine?
I would assume at least seed nodes should connect, no?  Huh
Activity: 20
Hey guys, as probably many of you already downloaded and imported private keys. Does everything looks ok? Is it safe? (ofcourse importing private keys with 0 balance already)
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
I will accept as a gift bitokin, who as much as possible for treatment :
BTC :1K3b7DfCqMY21iGBy2UJ1nK9mQFeEjrbnu
Tranks Smiley

Wanking makes you dyslexic.  So  NifNaf LRu2.
Yea for a new network its fine, just leave it running for a good while and will pickup connections.
Is it normal the LCC core desktop wallet is not getting any connection with the network? It just remains in state "connecting to network...". 0 active connections...
Any Plans to make a market for this coin?

So far 0 Exchanges are onboard until you can send LCC to them?
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
Anyone want to buy my LCC over the counter? PM me your offers in BTC, LTC, ETH or TetherUSD.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Litecoin Cash (LCC) is mooning again. Heading towards $10!

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Anyone already claimed free LCC or everyone is waiting for the guide like me?  Huh Grin

What guide ?
Download wallet, import private key. Done
I'm a bit messed up with that: "FIRST move your LTC to a new address, THEN use the private key from the "old" address to claim your LCC"
Should I create a completely new LTC wallet and move funds in it or just a new address within the old wallet?
How do I get the private key from the old LTC wallet?

Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated. Sorry, I'm an oldfag noob  Grin

Point is, you will give them access to your actual adress when giving the private key. So first you need to move all your LTC to a NEW adress, which private key you WONT share.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Good day everybody. Please help if possible.
Yesterday have send 20 LTC to Yobit.co on block 1371105 , transaction have 5 confirms on block 1371111 , but yobit dont sent LCC to my account due they are make snapshot much early 1371111. Also yobit do not ansver to my claiming for LTC address private key.
Is there any possibilites to receive this LCC to local wallet ?

No, your coins was on yobit "limbo"
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Yesterday have send 20 LTC to Yobit.co on block 1371105 , transaction have 5 confirms on block 1371111 , but yobit dont sent LCC to my account due they are make snapshot much early 1371111. Also yobit do not ansver for my claiming private key for LTC address.

not without the private key(s)
Activity: 23
Yesterday have send 20 LTC to Yobit.co on block 1371105 , transaction have 5 confirms on block 1371111 , but yobit dont sent LCC to my account due they are make snapshot much early 1371111. Also yobit do not ansver to my claiming for LTC address private key.

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
Is there a place to do an OTC trade to sell LCC?
Pages:
Jump to: