Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 65. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
I've downloaded the LCC wallet and bootstrap for about 6 hours. I run the update for about another 6 hours. I've to import my LTC private key and done re-scanning but no LCC shows after doing so Huh why?

Check your public address on litecoinca.sh. Where was your LTC at before block 1371111?? U need the private key for that address to get your coins.

Good post! I just assumed the person had their LTC on an offline wallet during the peak of block 1,371,111!

Should we make a new LCC wallet address before importing the LTC private key?

My LTC is in my LTC core wallet before the block.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I've downloaded the LCC wallet and bootstrap for about 6 hours. I run the update for about another 6 hours. I've to import my LTC private key and done re-scanning but no LCC shows after doing so Huh why?

Check your public address on litecoinca.sh. Where was your LTC at before block 1371111?? U need the private key for that address to get your coins.

Good post! I just assumed the person had their LTC on an offline wallet during the peak of block 1,371,111!

Maybe he got them after the fork as well  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 13

Block chain confirmations of your transaction  could take some time.  
Can you update us on your status? Did your LCC show up in your wallet?
I am a few hours away from having a sync'd wallet andwill  try to input my private keys.  
I am VERY interested to hear if you have been successful!  

Activity: 33

Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Has anyone downloaded the QT Wallet? Its taking quite along time and taking up a lot of CPU power, like it is doing something in the background other than just downloading the blockchain. Anyone else have this experience?

Just downloaded and installed the QT wallet (5 hours ago).  Installed the 64 bit version on win 7 without any problems and let it run. It has been running for 4.5 hours "syncing to the network". downloading a large blockchain file called "bootstrap.dat". The wallet "sync'd headers" after the first hour showing a percentage, so it is doing something. 

I am sure my wallet will eventually sync but it seems to take a long time.  I think patience and several hours is needed for the wallet sync to complete.

After I sweep the keys from my empty LTC wallet to claim the new LCC in the QT wallet I will be holding my LCC for a while.  The LCC development team is wickedly smart and moving the project along. I think once better established on bigger exchanges (and with the influx of many more buyers) that LCC will be much much higher in price. 
My coins were stored on GDAX...how do I claim this as it's not a supported exchange?  Thanks.

I forgot to add, I had coins at the time of fork (Block 1371111), but sold the coins later in the day.  Any ideas how to claim it now?

read through some of the previous posts on this thread.  It seems that many exchanges will not support the LCC fork, so if you had your coins on an exchange at the time of the fork then you will not receive the new coins.  Some exchanges may support the fork but as far as I know many of the bigger exchanges did not announce their support for LCC prior to the fork.
Activity: 4
What's the road map of this coin, it's the same as LTC.

Halving is yes.  Difficulty is no.  Other features, unsure.  Litecoin is a great coin, so hopefully stays very similar.
Activity: 126
What's the road map of this coin, it's the same as LTC.
Activity: 1
Hey,
I was not sure withdraw from exchange will generate new blocks. I had few LTC in tradesantoshi until after fork later I saw LiteCoinCash have coinomi auto deposit and so moved my coins to coinomi wallet. Later I figured out that I got new block numbers for that transaction.

Can I claim anyway for these lite coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
I am kinda new to this mining thing so can someone please tell what would be the best place to start mining some LCC?

https://lcc.suprnova.cc/index.php - A good place to start

Thank you very much for the reply. I will give it a try once I get back home btw is there any point of solo mining LCC (or the difficulty is too high)?
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
Has anyone downloaded the Core Wallet? Its taking quite along time and taking up a lot of CPU power, like it is doing something in the background other than just downloading the blockchain. Anyone else have this experience?

Downloaded linux version.  Has been taking too long to sync (even with add nodes mentioned previously) and is using a lot of ram / cpu.  I had ~5-6 connections before but it's been stuck at 0 for a while.. might try it again later.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Has anyone downloaded the QT Wallet? Its taking quite along time and taking up a lot of CPU power, like it is doing something in the background other than just downloading the blockchain. Anyone else have this experience?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
As someone who is mining LCC I am aware of the slow start and this will affect the mining.

"Slow-Start Control - To prevent dominant early miners having an unfair advantage, block rewards will start at 0.25 LCC and grow to 250 LCC over the first 2000 blocks after the fork. The first 24 blocks after the fork will be mined at minimum difficulty. After this, DarkGravity will adjust the difficulty based on observed block generation time. The 250 LCC block reward (equivalent to 25 LTC) will halven at the same chain heights as Litecoin."

We are already up to 111 block reward.

All I know is I have a hard time believing that LCC can maintain at a $5 coin, with 10x the coin being made than LTC.....even if we get 10 LCC for each 1 LTC

(I have 440 LTC so now 4400 LCC so I hope I'm dead wrong)

(er wait, ripple...hmmm....could we be so fracking lucky?).....

the ways of cyrpto are mysterious to me Sad

Activity: 4
As someone who is mining LCC I am aware of the slow start and this will affect the mining.

"Slow-Start Control - To prevent dominant early miners having an unfair advantage, block rewards will start at 0.25 LCC and grow to 250 LCC over the first 2000 blocks after the fork. The first 24 blocks after the fork will be mined at minimum difficulty. After this, DarkGravity will adjust the difficulty based on observed block generation time. The 250 LCC block reward (equivalent to 25 LTC) will halven at the same chain heights as Litecoin."

We are already up to 111 block reward.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Well, I've been in the Discord pretty much all day, watching...

The usual collection of trolls, of course, but the devs are very active, and actively trying to get on other exchanges.

Several surprises for me. I thought this was gonna be another instant bust. I figured, why not? Free money. But these dudes seem serious.

The devs are (quietly) pretty upset with Yobit. MeanXTrade is a brand new exchange, and it's owner has been in the discord trying to get things rolling. He seems trustworthy, but his exchange tends to break. To his credit, he's right there with the wrenches.

I've no idea what the price will settle at, but given the energy of the dev team, and the fact that the launch wasn't a total disaster, just a bit delayed, I'm thinking it might go somewhere. I'm not gonna dump instantly. Might pick up few more on Mean while they're cheap Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Anyone wants to buy 420 LCC now?

Or better, which exchange does accept LCC deposits?
YoBit doesnt and I dont have account on another. Are they any better?

No, None & No.
lol me either
you can sell on meanxtrade but be careful, i haven't trust in this exchange
i will advise to try with little amount if really you want absolutely sell

why you have 1000 merit jambo?
Its how old i feel using this forum  Wink

LOL

Well, now you got one more for making an old man laugh!
Activity: 126
I have LCC for sale.
$4 each
Sold through Paxful (They have Escrow service safe for buyer and seller)
PM me if you are interested.
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
For the next 20 minutes I'll be offering up to 3400 LCC for sale for $5 each. I have a long history here and I'm willing to take payment in LTC, BTC, ETH, or Tether.
Pages:
Jump to: