Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 73. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is it possible to deposit LCC from my wallet to any exchanges for now?
I've just downloaded the wallet and am not sure how you install the bootstrap on a mac, can anyone help?

Also should the wallet say connecting to peers for a while, is this normal.

i'm only seeing one node and i'm not 100% certain but if you right click show package contents on the LCC QT application there is contents/Resources folder and I think it may be added to this folder. it has the .conf in there so should be correct, i am guessing though.

This is what I did on my Mac:

1. Download the bootstrap.dat from the LCC site.
2. Install the LCC-QT client from the site. Run it then close it.
3. Drop the bootstrap.dat into /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/
4. Make a file called litecoincash.conf in the /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/ folder.
5. Add the following nodes to the conf file and save it:

addnode=lcc.cryptopool.party:62458
addnode=lcryptopool.party:62458
addnode=l62.77.153.134:62458

6. Run the LCC-QT client. Took a about an hour to all sync up which I suspect may be because the bootstrap.dat needs to be elsewhere but someone smarter than me will know.
7. Import private keys. Rescan. Profit!

Hope this helps someone.
Hey all. How do I claim my LCC if I previously had LTC in an Electrum-LTC wallet?

I've tried exporting the private keys and importing them into the LitecoinCash-QT client but this just gives the error "not a litecoin or litecoincash private key". Which I guess makes sense but how do I claim the LCC then? Thanks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30290324

Worked a treat, appreciated Smiley.
Activity: 16
I've just downloaded the wallet and am not sure how you install the bootstrap on a mac, can anyone help?

i'm only seeing one node and i'm not 100% certain but if you right click show package contents on the LCC QT application there is contents/Resources folder and I think it may be added to this folder. it has the .conf in there so should be correct, i am guessing though.
Activity: 14
HELP, thanks.

Is LCC working with SEGWIT Address?

My LTC Segwit address is not recognized by the LitecoinCash Balance Checker available on litecoinca.sh
My Segwit Private Key is not recognized by the LitecoinCash Wallet.

Any cloue?

Same here
Activity: 1
HELP, thanks.

Is LCC working with SEGWIT Address?

My LTC Segwit address is not recognized by the LitecoinCash Balance Checker available on litecoinca.sh
My Segwit Private Key is not recognized by the LitecoinCash Wallet.

Any cloue?

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Guys quit the fucking whining....

You all act like you bought the fucking coins and now you are making losses...

Even if they go down to 10 cents a piece you still got more than you had 3 days ago...

For fuck sake its free coins you got. If you need 10 bucks this urgent I would advise you to get a job
I cannot but agree with you, Sir. For those who are holding LTC this is a great surprise, and I'd adviced you not to sell your LCC for cheap but hold like you are all doing with LTC.

I'm in a process of claiming my litecoin cash stakes, have downloaded the wallet and now syncing it, I am going to ready my private key once it sync, I think it will take some time to get it sync I have 6 years to go to fully sync any active nodes only had one active connection.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
ICO Voting — a unique instrument that was created to help you make decisions about investing your assets in one or another start-up on the stage of ICO.

You can get :
Information about all on-going ICO in the world from the section ICO Info.
see summary ICO Rating results.
Sign-Up - https://icovoting.com/
Wrong fuckin thread TROLL !!
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Even if they go down to 10 cents a piece you still got more than you had 3 days ago...

For fuck sake its free coins you got. If you need 10 bucks this urgent I would advise you to get a job
I cannot but agree with you, Sir. For those who are holding LTC this is a great surprise, and I'd adviced you not to sell your LCC for cheap but hold like you are all doing with LTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 16
has anyone used the bootstrap on a mac yet? trying to find the application support folder for the wallet that the bootstrap needs to be placed in....

cheers in advance!
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
You are copying from a project that already has a project. at least you can be original in names. Forks are always unnecessary, it s my opinion.
Activity: 27
Hey all. How do I claim my LCC if I previously had LTC in an Electrum-LTC wallet?

I've tried exporting the private keys and importing them into the LitecoinCash-QT client but this just gives the error "not a litecoin or litecoincash private key". Which I guess makes sense but how do I claim the LCC then? Thanks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30290324
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Rolling in the Deep
Why we need Litecoin Cash?
Activity: 27
So even if you claimed your LCC and received them in your external wallet, you cannot trade them on Yobit because you cannot transfer them to YoBit...

Yeah, that happened to me before with Ignis. So we're all looking at a virtual amount of LCC in our wallets which we can't move anywhere. By the time we can probably the price gone down to 0.00001...
Activity: 33

so you garantee it wont atack a trully democratic pc ? )))

I guarantee it will not attack a communist pc not sure about democratic pc tho.  Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
The LCC core wallet 64bit that I have installed today to claim my free coins is not starting to sync

any hints?
Just wait a bit and it will find the peers to get connected to.

I am waiting a few hours since this post  Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
Sorry to ask the same question again but someone must have an answer? Is there no LCC Blockchain explorer?
Pages:
Jump to: